UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. I see a trend here. Whether it be musical talent, website development and marketing skills, real estate sales skills, I see a series of failures. That has to eat away their self image. I also have to add parenting skills to the list, given that one camping trip. And there are more. The ones before SLC.

...and I have to say, as a semi-professional editor, that ol' Steve's dull and stilted writing burned my EYES, lol!!! Apparently he really, really
likes the phrase "a unilateral and secretive decision"! You are much braver than me, GingerRed, as I was only able to listen to about 9 seconds of his "song" before I caved; I yanked my headphones out so harshly that I think one of my ears is bleeding... but then again... it may have started bleeding the very second I pressed "PLAY"; the world may never know. ; )
It's sad when an "original" recording already sounds like BAD "muzak"!!! What was he saying/moaning? "yada yah..."? OH! and did you get a load of the "sexy/tortured 'artist' pics"? I am especially fond of the shot of "Grandpa" on his bed in his "jammies," with pages and pages of his so-obviously "original" music practically spilling onto the floor! Gee, I'll bet BEETHOVEN wrote his symphonies in the exact same POSE, complete w/creepy smile! I think I'll link this to my Facebook wall, and watch the reviews pour in! (My crazy friends will have a heyday w/this "gem"!!) :woohoo:

Now that is funny. Could you see the FB posts lol.

Hope we will have news soon..I keep checking every day hopeful for an arrest..

nurselady, I feel the same way you do. Everyday we have to check if there's any news on Susan. It's too quiet. We are all waiting now.

nurselady, I feel the same way you do. Everyday we have to check if there's any news on Susan. It's too quiet. We are all waiting now.

It is waaay to quiet....praying this is the calm before the storm....with the storm being LE making their move on the perp who's holed up in WA.

I could not read on the website because I'm getting a loomia.com link that kills my connection. Not sure what that is, or if it's in my end or theirs.

But, I do wonder why are they suggesting to search for SP... in Asia? Is there any evidence that points that way? Or, is it a hunch of theirs?

IF they really are searching, they couldn't have been more specific than looking in the largest CONTINENT on the earth. Could they pinpoint to a country? A city?

Anyone who read the website, does it say there?

Thanks.

:)

Asia???? really???? oh my. I hope there is a break in the case soon. Just my little opinion but I don't think the case breaker will be in "asia"

This waiting is killing me. And I think I'm falling in love with Steve Chantrey.

I could not read on the website because I'm getting a loomia.com link that kills my connection. Not sure what that is, or if it's in my end or theirs.

But, I do wonder why are they suggesting to search for SP... in Asia? Is there any evidence that points that way? Or, is it a hunch of theirs?

IF they really are searching, they couldn't have been more specific than looking in the largest CONTINENT on the earth. Could they pinpoint to a country? A city?

Anyone who read the website, does it say there?

Thanks.

:)

LOL Just goes to show that if you read it doesn't make it so. And even if you see it on TV, it might be slanted towards the opinions of those presenting the story. Could be somewhere they speak French, too, but they don't say why they think it. The defense attorney probably thinks it and wants us to. But he gets paid to promote this notion and I don't buy it. :)

I'm surprised at how leak-free this story is right now. It's not normal, for there to be no tongue-wagging somewhere. Not a word from WA. People magazine didn't spot J at a gas station or anything? How can we be sure he hasn't gone up to see the Winter Olympics?

Susan must be found soon. I can't come up with any explanation why her disappearance has been allowed to go so quiet. She isn't mentioned on the news here anymore. People are going on with their lives, and forgetting. Josh has been allowed to relocate with the boys to another state. Of course, I and others feel confused about reasons for not looking for her more aggressively. Susan needs to be found, or it really is starting to seem Josh could get away with what he's done. Please, does anyone have any news?

JMO about Asia.
They have not come out and said they think she may be in Asia.
They are looking for interpreters who can interpret the flyer.
There are people in Utah as I’m sure there are in other states
that don’t speak English.
I think it’s that simple! No need to turn it into them
thinking she is in Asia … they have not said that! IMO

Hmmm. I see a trend here. Whether it be musical talent, website development and marketing skills, real estate sales skills, I see a series of failures. That has to eat away their self image. I also have to add parenting skills to the list, given that one camping trip. And there are more. The ones before SLC.

Yep. I also think the problem with SP and JP is a bad case of narcissism that leads them to believe they are all that. I bet they don't see themselves to be the losers they really are.

JMO about Asia.

Why not asia if they think she has been abducted?

If they really thought she was abducted why not put Josh's picture on the poster in case he abducted her?

JMO about Asia.

A lot of non english speakng Germans and french people out west too?

What does that globe mean?

I would bet my bottom dollar this blog is from Josh's lawyer or his best friend.

imo

Pouvez-vous traduire de l'anglais au français?

Wenn Sie das verstehen, möchten wir Sie um Hilfe bitten.

우리가 찾는 몇 가지 좋은 번역자

Are you fluent in more than one language, including English?

If so, we'd like to ask for your help.

The Friends and Family of Susan Powell are looking for bi-lingual and multi-lingual volunteers to translate missing posters and other items from English to other languages. We have Spanish covered, but if you speak another language, please comment below or email jameswhofheins@yahoo.com with the language that you speak in the subject line.

http://findsusanpowell.blogspot.com/

Ok... can you say, 妻子凶手 (in Chinese)

妻のキラー (in Japanese)

아내 살인자 (in Korean)

"asesino de la esposa..." (in Spanish)

"assassino della moglie..." (in Italian)

"tueur d'épouse..." (in French)

"убийца супруги..." (in Russian)

"assassino da esposa..." (in Portuguese)

"frumördare..." (in Swedish)

"MANŽELKA zabiják..." (in Czech)

"Fraumörder..." (in German)

"vrouwen moordenaar..." (in Dutch)

δολοφόνος συζύγων (in Greek)

אשתו רוצח (Hebrew)

पत्नी हत्यारे (Hindi)

قاتل زن (Farsi)

"ife-way iller-kay..." (Pig Latin)

Any way you say it, in Yiddish or Ket, it still means wife killer. JMO

:parrot:

JMO about Asia.

JMO, but in reality--pretty useless. What Utah does have is lots and lots of guys who did missions. The fact that they (for better or worse) can speak another language and that fact "might" be able to magically help find a missing person with multi-language posters is pretty remote.
What would have had a much better chance of helping? A spouse that would have been willing to work with police. And it drives me nuts that this spouse was able to rapidly beat feet out of town, due in no small part to the fact he was able to garner lots of sympathy and and amazing amount of assistance. Ugh.

I wonder if anyone is ever going to look for the poor girl in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919