Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that bottom pic one of RT?

Me & someone else posted that bottom pic earlier. If you do a google search on RAT & look under images, it comes up as an image of a mugshot in that other county in NC, under the same name. Don't know for sure IF it's the same guy without a DOB, but IMO, I think there are very strong resemblances. Maybe once RAT gets his arraignment, we can actually see DOB & rule that pic in or out???

I truly believe that AM was headed to Lynchburg like she told her family, but never made it out of the Lovingston/Nelson area. I am from the area and Cannery Loop is a very small road. Kind of creepy, a few houses (not nice homes) and a little car garage place. I am praying that AM is still alive. Her family has been so strong through the whole process, a process which no family deserves to go through.

This is a very small town! Many of the people on 29 are minding their own business and headed to either Charlottesville or Lynchburg. I see people walking on the road all the time, which totally catches me off guard, but I keep going. Now I am scared to even drive down 29 by myself. This guy holds the key to a lot of information, but they have to get him to talk! I feel bad for his son, but I feel that they need to talk to him. Someone knows something!

I don't see LE letting anyone else in there, this is still early in the investigation and they are collecting evidence. jmo

Maybe not today but in the next couple of days they might accept help. The Laura Recovery Center doesn't search crime scenes the search large areas, they organize community based search parties. JMO.

Maybe not today but in the next couple of days they might accept help. The Laura Recovery Center doesn't search crime scenes the search large areas, they organize community based search parties. JMO.
I hope so, because I don't think she is anywhere near that house. This article says "The FBI is also looking for a GMC Suburban they believe is associated with Randy Taylor. "

That sounds like it is missing, but they might only mean they are looking for sightings of the vehicle.

http://www.wset.com/story/23106384/update-mother-of-alexis-murphy-makes-tearful-plea-for-information

No. Once you pull away from the gas station, and head down the highway it's quieter, but, at the gas station, it's very congested. The only McDonalds in the county is there (usually full on the weekends), a multibay gas station/very popular convenience store for the local teens, a major supermarket and dollar store, and right across the highway is an Exxon. And, people even hang out in the supermarket parking lot on the weekends in the evenings. Plus, there's a stop light and there's always traffic there, so whatever happened transpired once she pulled down the highway, IMO, and it gets much quieter as you head north like a creepy horror movie. What I want to know is whether this creep followed her to Charlottesville. If he's a serial stalker/killer, he may not have known much about her like one would think, given her social media profile. If she just looked like prey, he could have just followed her to town and if she pulled off the highway on 29 business to make a call or whatever... just guessing since her car was found at a place familiar to her, but no, gas station itself is too crowded for any violent encounter to go unnoticed. If she raised her voice at all, someone at that location would have heard it, but not down the highway, in the evening.

But she was supposed to be headed to Lynchburg, right? Since you seem to know that area, if you pull out of the store lot onto 29, would she be headed towards RAT's residence if she was going to Lynchburg, or would his house be the other way towards Charlottesville?

As I said overnight, there is no doubt in my mind that police have taken a serial killer who has been operating for 15+ years off the streets. I will not be surprised at all if they tie him to the route 29 cases (in fact, I would be more surprised if they didn't). I will also not be surprised if he is ultimately linked to Morgan's murder, and the attempt in Fairfax that appears to connect with Morgan's case. This cat has more than probably abducted and killed 10+ women over a span of 15-20 years, IMO.

972116_304359669709062_665021521_n.jpg

What is this? I can't see anything but a flat bed truck and a GMC badge. ;)

Another poster on WS posted a very much like this truck description on Vanessa p's thread from Fairfax Virginia , where she was signaled to pull over on route 29. Maybe 2 years ago or so.

I truly believe that AM was headed to Lynchburg like she told her family, but never made it out of the Lovingston/Nelson area. I am from the area and Cannery Loop is a very small road. Kind of creepy, a few houses (not nice homes) and a little car garage place. I am praying that AM is still alive. Her family has been so strong through the whole process, a process which no family deserves to go through.

This is a very small town! Many of the people on 29 are minding their own business and headed to either Charlottesville or Lynchburg. I see people walking on the road all the time, which totally catches me off guard, but I keep going. Now I am scared to even drive down 29 by myself. This guy holds the key to a lot of information, but they have to get him to talk! I feel bad for his son, but I feel that they need to talk to him. Someone knows something!

One more time. RAT's son is under 18. He is NOT the one on FB. The Sr on FB is not this suspect.

I agree with you Tonto! I will be very surprised if he isnt connected. The newer pic just clarified that for me even more. I can see the sketch in that pic.

One more time. RAT's son is under 18. He is NOT the one on FB. The Sr on FB is not this suspect.

The articles about RAT being 'harassed' by LE indicate he also has a son. That could be what OP meant.

Me & someone else posted that bottom pic earlier. If you do a google search on RAT & look under images, it comes up as an image of a mugshot in that other county in NC, under the same name. Don't know for sure IF it's the same guy without a DOB, but IMO, I think there are very strong resemblances. Maybe once RAT gets his arraignment, we can actually see DOB & rule that pic in or out???

Google image results tend to be pretty strange when it comes to mugshots. Any time I've ever looked up someone with an arrest record, several other photos will come up simply because they'll have been listed (perhaps alphabetically) on the same page on one of those BUSTED! type mugshot websites. And when you click on the source page of the unrelated image, it rarely goes to the actual source page, but the one you were looking for to begin with. I think since those websites are constantly updated (and most likely poorly managed) search engines can only crawl them using outdated data that doesn't keep up with the changes. Sucks for the guy with the traffic violation who happens to be one letter off some sex offender.

In any case, I had no idea we were even entertaining the possibility of that being the same person. RAT would've had to have undergone some serious reconstructive surgery. I could be wrong of course. I'm more curious about a rather specific change he made to his appearance though.. wouldn't be surprised to find out he goes by daffyyduckluvrboi on some creepy hunting forum.

Rat has been in the sun an awful lot.... that cannot be good. jmo

Another poster on WS posted a very much like this truck description on Vanessa p's thread from Fairfax Virginia , where she was signaled to pull over on route 29. Maybe 2 years ago or so.

That person needs to get in touch with their law enforcement perhaps.

The articles about RAT being 'harassed' by LE indicate he also has a son. That could be what OP meant.

Who is not a suspect at this time, and a minor. People have already gone on a witch hunt with the wrong 2 people. We should focus on the person who has been arrested at the moment, imo.

I almost died -- my name is Vanessa P and I'm up in Fairfax! Then I realized you were talking about Vanessa Pham (I hope/think). Her killer was caught though -- some dude high on PCP who got made she made a wrong turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrayZee