VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On RT Sr's FB he has a pic of RT Jr at his graduation. A pic or his diploma with full name. Same first and last name as being reported. Middle initial is C. So RCT if this is the son.

And the one suspected in Samantha's case is RAT... so y'all that posted about this kid may want to start modifying until we get a middle initial/age, etc.

http://www.readthehook.com/108360/l...amily-mourns-suspect-claims-police-harassment

ETA: age 45-55... not the poor kid

Does father and son have diff middle names or is that only speculation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know its back to the bedfordinformer thing... but they did have one tweet when first mentioning the name RT that gave initials as RFT... also...

I think i missed like a whole page or something somewhere... so I need to gain some clarity here if you dont mind helping me out a little...

1) I get where the address is, I drive by it all the time, know the exact house... I know that it is listed under a different name (an SD) and therefore is likely a rental...

2) I understand that the person arrested, who is probably named RT, but not yet confirmed to be RT by FBI, is probably the renter of that place.... and was arrested there...

3) I know a major POI in the SC case was RAT...

4)I also know that a younger R?T is classmates and most likely friends with AM...

Where did the info about R?T the younger being a Jr come from, as well as there also being a Sr..? Do we know for sure that the younger R?T has a dad whose name actually is RT or is that just a guess? I guess I'm trying to figure out where all the talk of father and son came from?

basically we know that a man was arrested at that location and his name is supposedly RT, and he is supposedly 45-55 in age, (both unconfirmed by FBI), but that is all, correct?

i actually have a gut feeling the bedfordinformer has a hardcore tight source within local county LE... so if I could get the info I missed on how the "father" angle came in to this discussion, maybe I could start thinking a little clearer... I know where the kid idea came from, I saw his FB page... I know where the RAT idea came from.. it makes perfect sense... but wasnt sure about the dad.... then, wait... now didnt someone say that RT the dad was posting recently, so it couldnt be him? so if he is out, and the kid is out... then you are left with either one of the 101 other RT's in Nelson, or RAT... with the early FBI presence and clamped up style from the get go, I would go with RAT ...whew... i needs me some coffee! gonna be a long night!

Unbelievable. He just moved? Holy shiznit. What a toolbag.

Total speculation I think. Unless someone else has a source. I tried to make that clear in my post.

In the readthehook article about Samantha, RAT (of the neck tattoo) says, "after police allegedly warned him his arrest was imminent; his job, a loss he attributes to police visits to his employer; even his home in the Eheart's Corner trailer park on Ridge Road in Orange County. Unemployed and unable to make rent, he says he was recently evicted. And he fears the scrutiny will never stop."

I was just speculating that he just moved further down Rt29 to Lovingston where he might have rented a place. I have not been able to find anything to back that up. I did find an address for an RAT on Rt29 north of C-ville but who knows. It is a common name as we are all finding.

Sorry about that misleading post. I have no idea if he just moved! I was thinking aloud...he was living in Orange but lost his house and job ...so moving to a small town like Lovingston is certainly probable...rural, probably low rent, same rt. 29 area...a distance away but still relatively local in my opinion. Orange is rural as well. Linked to Samantha...could he be a serial? I think so but just MOO. Glad he is off the streets but sad for Alexis! :facepalm:

Unbelievable. He just moved? Holy shiznit. What a toolbag.

I just have a gut feeling that it is neck tat cat. I suspect that this is the reason the FBI were on it from the get go. Similar MO as Samantha Clarke. She was last seen at a 7-11.

I think the FBI would be all over any rt 29 case. It has a long history near abductions ,strange encounters and missing and murdered people.

OK so we have:

Morgan Harrington Charlottesville VA October 2009
Samantha Clarke Orange VA September 2010
Lauren Susann Smith Culpeper VA November 2011
Alexis Murphy Lovingston VA August 2013

I wonder if there is a missing girl in 2012 in that general area?

jellybeanz post above appears to suggest that these aren't the same folks. That this kid and his dad are not the folks under suspicion. I don't think it has anything to do with them. I think it is neck tat dude. Unless neck tat dude is the father, which doesn't appear to be the case.

thanks...

It seems we are narrowing it down...

RT Sr. And RT Jr (High school with AM) both have middle initial of C...

Mr. Tattoo Neck..connected to Sam's case... Has a middle initial of A.
(ironically... Initials RAT... :what:?.. No offense to our little rat friends, of course)

so... There is a possibility that RAT is the same RT who is arrested in AM's case...

But... He has sued LE... And won.. For too aggressive tactics in Sam's case...

therefore... FBI is crossing ALL t's.. And dotting ALL i's to prevent further "complications" .....

and... Not to mention this tatted dude may just be a serial killer to boot!

All JMO...

Peoplefinders lists a RAT in Lovingston. 48 yrs old. I bet it's neck tat cat.

I know its back to the bedfordinformer thing... but they did have one tweet when first mentioning the name RT that gave initials as RFT... also...

I think i missed like a whole page or something somewhere... so I need to gain some clarity here if you dont mind helping me out a little...

1) I get where the address is, I drive by it all the time, know the exact house... I know that it is listed under a different name (an SD) and therefore is likely a rental...

2) I understand that the person arrested, who is probably named RT, but not yet confirmed to be RT by FBI, is probably the renter of that place.... and was arrested there...

4)I also know that a younger R?T is classmates and most likely friends with AM...

Where did the info about R?T the younger being a Jr come from, as well as there also being a Sr..? Do we know for sure that the younger R?T has a dad whose name actually is RT or is that just a guess? I guess I'm trying to figure out where all the talk of father and son came from?

basically we know that a man was arrested at that location and his name is supposedly RT, and he is supposedly 45-55 in age, (both unconfirmed by FBI), but that is all, correct?

i actually have a gut feeling the bedfordinformer has a hardcore tight source within local county LE... so if I could get the info I missed on how the "father" angle came in to this discussion, maybe I could start thinking a little clearer... I know where the kid idea came from, I saw his FB page... I know where the RAT idea came from.. it makes perfect sense... but wasnt sure about the dad.... then, wait... now didnt someone say that RT the dad was posting recently, so it couldnt be him? so if he is out, and the kid is out... then you are left with either one of the 101 other RT's in Nelson, or RAT... with the early FBI presence and clamped up style from the get go, I would go with RAT ...whew... i needs me some coffee! gonna be a long night!
I think what we have here is 3 RTs:

RT- the person in custody (maybe the RT w/ the neck tattoo who is a suspect in Samantha's disappearance)

And two unrelated RTs:
RT Jr - went to school with Alexis, is friends with her on FB
RT Sr - RT Jr's dad, not the same RT that is in custody or has the neck tattoo

Does that make sense?

Peoplefinders lists a RAT in Lovingston. 48 yrs old. I bet it's neck tat cat.

Wow.

Does it show him ever living in Fairfax County? Just wondering...

I am thinking she will be found within two days given the arrest. The LE silence Friday and beyond was indicative of a calm before the storm. I truly believe they are more confident than ever given recent developments, and are onto something bigger than we realize.

I think LE will be forced to make a statement tomorrow, thanks to the media. A name and an age are out there and they don't want a situation where someone possibly innocent with the same name is suspected. Vigilantes, vandals, etc.

Before I go to bed, I just wanna know which one of you is going to crack a huge question here: who the heck is the "Bedford Informer"? Good night all!! :blushing:

Uhhhh... I believe... It is... "Deep Throat"...

:giggle:

RT the younger one does have a dad named RT. The younger RT's full initials are RCT. I don't know his dads middle initial. I only referred to them as Jr and Sr personally just to make it easier which one I was referring to--father or son. Not sure if they are actually Sr and JR. The other RAT guy with neck tattoo. I'm not sure if he is blood relation at all. I'm also not positive which one of them was arrested.

OK so we have:

I thought we had some unsolved murders of women and some missing women south of us on 29... us, being Nelson & Amherst... so talking lynchburg, bedford, campbell county etc and points southward.. toward danville, south boston (virginia)... some were listed as suicide but I didnt buy it.... like the professor at Sweet Briar college who was found in the James River... i still think she was a misclassified homicide...

what is the middle name of RAT? or are we not allowed to say yet?

OK so we have:

Dashad Sage Smith from Charlottesville November 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member