VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation - If it is RAT, he used to be a repo man (may still be one). He would have been all up and down 29, up to and probably including Fairfax. He would have also had a means to command a woman's attention if he was driving a tow truck, and they probably would have pulled over/listened if he told them their car was messed up.
It's such a common ruse. You might very well be right, Tonto.

Are we not allowed to post all of the RAT arrests? Even redacting the middle name. They are public record?

I found at least 33 arrests in Nine Counties/towns/cities and checked over a dozen in both SW & NW VA counties and these arrests and his residencies match up to missing women. Spent four hours collecting all that data....thank Goodness I have copies.

I found RAT arrests in the following 9 localities
Albemarle
Charlottesville
Culpepper (TOWN of)
Fluvana
Greene
Louisa
Madison
Orange
Waynesboro

There are probably more as I didn't check the Eastorn Shore.

I found nothing in Fairfax County
Fairfax City
Richmond
Goochland
Henrico
Rockingham
Amelia
Lynchburg

I didn't check any others.

As of this moment access to the VA court records is closed....this has to be some very serious Holy %#!t

http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts "problem loading page" you can get to the main pages just not the specific case information!

Good Morning and goodnight.

This might be the time they back up data or perform maintenance on their server. I was going to suggest you only post links until we have an official confirmation from LE on the arrestee's ID, but I suppose that will have to wait now.

This might be the time they back up data or perform maintenance on their server. I was going to suggest you only post links until we have an official confirmation from LE on the arrestee's ID, but I suppose that will have to wait now.

IMO, they have locked it down...something rather big is going down. I have never seen this happen in Virginia Court records...you can get to the main page and that is it re: case info. But, I saved all the records I found. It will be interesting what is there tomorrow.

Back online at 5:30 AM

Agree with Bessie. Merely a coincidence. Backups almost always happen overnight and sometimes need to lockdown while doing so.

Are we not allowed to post all of the RAT arrests? Even redacting the middle name. They are public record?

I found at least 33 arrests in Nine Counties/towns/cities and checked over a dozen in both SW & NW VA counties and these arrests and his residencies match up to missing women. Spent four hours collecting all that data....thank Goodness I have copies.

Hmmm... I'm not seeing this. I checked a few of these counties you listed in your other post and I don't see any with the same middle name/initial (and most do have a middle initial, just not "A").

Ahhhh, I see I fell asleep with my iPad last night at a really bad time! I'm trying to sort all this out, but there are three RTs?!

Going to go read. This sounds pretty huge. So sad for Alexis and family though, I cannot see how this could end well for her. :(

Dashad Sage Smith from Charlottesville November 2012?

Dashad Sage Smith is actually a transgender person, originally a male. They had a suspect for him, but then the suspect fled after he was interviewed. Although as a female, he did resemble AM some it seems.

Retweeted NBC29 (@NBC29):

BREAKING: Nelson Co. Sheriff's Office confirms ‪#‎AlexisMurphy‬ press conference will be held at 8:30am this morning

Retweeted NBC29 (@NBC29):

BREAKING: Nelson Co. Sheriff's Office confirms ‪#‎AlexisMurphy‬ press conference will be held at 8:30am this morning

How long away is this? I am struggling to stay awake:blushing:

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@ParkerABC13 8m
Despite other media reports I am being told there is no press conference scheduled for 8:30 this morning about the Alexis Murphy case. There is one planned at some point today but not 8:30.. http://fb.me/Q485zoER

Im confused on the whole RT jr/sr/neck tat. So SR is not neck tat? I looked at JR's FB page last night. Does SR and neck tat have one too?

The Find Alexis Facebook page has updated and corrected their info. Just hoping they find Alexis safe but I don't really think that is going to happen. Glad this neck tatoo cat has finally been caught and yes, I definitely feel Randy has done this before. Poor Alexis!

3 different people...Sr is not neck tat and RT jr/ sr are not involved! RAT from the Hook article and POI in another missing young girl case is the man. He rents the house in Lovingston and supposedly drives a jacked up Camo vehicle.

Im confused on the whole RT jr/sr/neck tat. So SR is not neck tat? I looked at JR's FB page last night. Does SR and neck tat have one too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member