VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things I need to list that I have noticed. Forgive me if they have already been noted. I am 10 pages behind.

The Truck: He has a Black spotlight on the driver's side near the corner of the windshield. The front license plate is either not present or has one of those, now illegal, covers over it which prevent them from showing up on things like red light cameras.

The updated 29 Stalker Sketch: Looks almost like they took it from some cctv camera.

I think Rat Changes his appearance, hair color at random, his facial hair, and those tats seem like they can be hidden if he wears a collar.

About the similarities in the color sketch of the 29 Stalker:
Eyebrows-yes slant downward on the outside
Eyes - yes narrow but wide
Hairline when longer hair - yes
Ears- Position YES!!!
Nose - YES!!! Bigger nostril on left side of face, pointed tip, Horizontal Line on Briidge of nose- YES!!! And the folds on the sides of the nose
Cheeks/Cheekbones -YES!!! sunken and folded
Lips: YES!!! they go down at the corners
BUT THE NECK!!! YES!!!! look at the shape, specifically, from the chin down to the collar bones. It has an odd vertical swollen affect to it in both his mugshots and in the 29 Stalker SKETCH/

Now re: the 2005 rape sketch...He is dark enough to be mistaken for a dark race in that highly charged moment (she was raped and practically beaten to death) and extremely dark area near the pool house @ Orchard something or other apartments on Jermantowne Rd.

He,IMO, looks like that sketch too. That guy has never been described as AA by any LE department. He has that horizontal fold at brige of nose and the angled vertical crease above the inside corner of his eyes...just like that sketch. And although that sketch shows a thicker bottom lip, The slant at the corners is still there. Also, I noticed that in recent mug shots he sucks in his bottom lip which makes it appear smaller.

Given we know RAT abducted Alexis we can now definitely consider him in the Cassandra Morton case!!!! People dismissed a connection between the suspect in Morgan H, Sam Clark because they were fair haired and blue eyed BUT, IMO, RAT doesn't have a type.
:goodpost:

I co-sign all of this, especially the part about the 2005 rape. All totally possible. LE has avoided confirming the suspect's race in that rape case/Morgan's murder.

And I agree....RTA's "type" is any female he can succesfully take advantage of.

Nothing new, except they've now pulled a camper off his property?

Gross. I'm trying not to speculate about why he had it and why they pulled it. This guy is disgusting.

C'mon Alexis... Give us a sign where you are. :please:

Having that camper tells me that he at least had a to have had a trailer hitch.
My money is on him towing her car to the C-vile theater lot.

Unless it's possible for a man who looks "white" to have African American DNA. I had a lot of mixed race friends growing up, some looked like a combo of parents, some looked like one or the other. I have to wonder if one of my friends, who had an AA father and a "white" mother and who had no AA features, would still come up as AA for DNA? You would think so.

Just thinking out loud again....

I thought a victim or witness had described the man as AA (a victim who was later linked to Morgan via DNA) and then I thought the DNA comfirmed it.

Having that camper tells me that he at least had a to have had a trailer hitch.
My money is on him towing her car to the C-vile theater lot.

OT I love your posts and think you have such incredible insight!

Goodness, took me hours to catch up on this thread.

The thing I find so odd is that it sounds like something went down right at cannary road. This is a guy who most of us think had been doing this for years, and this time he makes him move across the street from his home, in daylight, in a highly recognizable vehicle?

I believe neighbors called in very early investigation that they saw a car driving oddly on Cannary. The first place LE went was Cannary before they found her car.

I think he probably had a plan, and something happened to make that plan go wrong. I hope she fought like hell and that is why he got caught.

I thought a victim or witness had described the man as AA (a victim who was later linked to Morgan via DNA) and then I thought the DNA comfirmed it.

The sketch looks (to me) like a light-skinned black guy.

But LE has never confirmed the suspect's race.

"Because eye-witness accounts–- particularly from traumatized witnesses–- are notoriously unreliable, police have been cautious in confirming the suspect's race."

http://www.readthehook.com/88650/hes-still-here-and-other-revelations-harrington-case

she had her phone in hand at all times but who knows what the hello happened after the gas station.

If was 1.6 miles in the other direction of where she was headed to pick up her hair extensions.

The clues are in the gas station videos. All we have now are stills of her going IN and the statement from the clerk saying she knew her and all was fine and then sees her talking to a guy by the pump. we haven't seen the pump picture and I think there is a reason for that and a further reason why this guy is now currently arrested for kidnapping and held with NO BOND.

:twocents:

we also don't know if any texts were sent from the gas station. They could be holding onto them. (re: not SM posts)

The thing I find so odd is that it sounds like something went down right at cannary road. This is a guy who most of us think had been doing this for years, and this time he makes him move across the street from his home, in daylight, in a highly recognizable vehicle?

I believe neighbors called in very early investigation that they saw a car driving oddly on Cannary. The first place LE went was Cannary before they found her car.

I think he probably had a plan, and something happened to make that plan go wrong. I hope she fought like hell and that is why he got caught.

We heard that Alexis's car was on the loop. I wish we knew if his vehicle was also spotted on the loop.

I'm not seeing a resemblance between RAT and the Morgan Harrington suspect. The suspect in her murder was younger and larger built I think. I know composite sketches aren't always the greatest thing to go on though, but even so...

Morgan Harrington suspect:

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/june/help-FBI-catch-morgan-harrington-killer/morgan-harrington_060412

The RAT man:

http://www.fbi.gov/richmond/press-releases/2013/law-enforcement-holds-press-conference-announcing-arrest-in-alexis-murphy-case

Morgan's suspect has a broader nose, broader face, larger lips. The RAT man has kind of a ratty face, small and pinched. His initials fit him perfectly.

just coming in to add that alexis's missing person flyer is all over tumblr and with almost 57k reblogs.

Here is the way I see this going down:

Alexis pulls into the gas station.
She goes in and pays cash for gas and perhaps a snack.
She goes back and begins to pump her gas.
Neck tat cat walks up to her and tells her that he was behind her and saw sparks coming from under her car and that it looked serious.
He tells her that he will follow her out to see if the sparks continue, and will flash his lights at her if he sees anything.
He tells her to go north because he lives just a mile or so up the road.
She agrees and doesn't perceive him as a threat because he is so local.
As they drive up the road, he flashes his lights to let her know her car is still sparking.
He goes around her and motions for her to follow.
He pulls in his driveway and she pulls in afterward.
Bad things happen.

I am sorry but I have to respectfully disagree, I don't see Alexis Murphy as the kind of person who would follow a strange man willingly. Wouldn't she have called her Dad first? I know that when I was her age and my car had trouble I called my Dad and just waited. Again JMO.

Was there ever any note of there being vehicle damage to the car say from a fender bender? He could have bumped her car and then she pulled over to get the insurance information. Just a thought. So many scenarios, in the absence of evidence or a confession it is all just speculation.

They went there because her phone last pinged there. imo

I am sorry but I have to respectfully disagree, I don't see Alexis Murphy as the kind of person who would follow a strange man willingly. Wouldn't she have called her Dad first? I know that when I was her age and my car had trouble I called my Dad and just waited. Again JMO.

I agree with you. She is 17 years old, she would know by now not to follow strangers, unless she new him, does anyone know if they new each other? But I suppose it doesn't matter.

we also don't know if any texts were sent from the gas station. They could be holding onto them. (re: not SM posts)

This is true, and I was thinking that myself. It's still hard to imagine her following willingly. I am more inclined to think he followed her and some how got to her. Part of me doesn't want to think she would be so naive. :please:

This RAT guy is a suspect in the Harrington case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks