VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if somebody else already answered this -- I'm still catching up from overnight.

My dad was a mechanic. He didn't regularly operate a tow truck but there were a few times he did have to tow a vehicle in from somewhere, and often I went with him. He did have one of those under-wheel dollies. It's pretty difficult to put a towed car into a parking space with one of those -- hard to back up no matter which way the car is facing.

What he usually did was tow the car to the front of the space and then push it in (which was why he had me along -- to steer :) ) or if the car was driveable, just start it up and pull it in.

I kind of don't think that's what happened in this case, but that's how it could have been done.

The car has front wheel drive. It would have been in rear to curb, not front to curb if it was towed.

Wonder if his sedan is burgundy/maroon...like the one in the driveway?

about that neck tattoo and the noticeable camo SUV... IMO, he thinks it makes himself look innocent...like someone not trying to hide his identity.

I thought astridxx had a good point when she mentioned it being less visible in the woods. That would be an advantage for disposing of bodies (sorry), parking beside a meth lab, or just being inconspicuous while stalking somebody.

Have they said whether the Suburban is a 4WD? I'm assuming so from the high clearance, but a Suburban that age could have either.

There are two links but they have different stuff on each link.

Here is the database I started with:
http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/captchaVerification.do?landing=landing

and this is what other poster who found the Charlottesville Arson used:

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/MainMenu.do

The arson was not on the database I used.
Why can't they at least put everything on both links????

Searched circuit for the listed counties for both criminal and civil matters and found nothing. Used the term "Taylor, Randolph"

This is how the page displays and it says it is GENERAL DISTRICT COURT nothing about it being the circuit court...there are speeding tickets here:
Terms and Conditions of Use

Disclaimer About This System

This information is compiled and made available for public use by the Office of the Executive Secretary (OES) of the Supreme Court of Virginia. OES is the administrative office for Virginia's Court System.

We welcome your use of this informational system. Every effort is made to provide accurate and current information. However, due to updating cycles and resources, you may encounter some inaccurate or outdated information. OES makes no warranties regarding the accuracy, legality, reliability, or content of the information provided. OES disclaims any responsibility or liability for errors, omissions, and the accuracy of any information. Users of this system have the responsibility to verify the accuracy, currency and completeness of the information.

The information in this system does not constitute the official record of judicial or administrative actions of the respective courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and this information is subject to change or correction at any time without notice. If the official records or official printed publications of the individual courts differ from the contents of records or publications included in this system, the official records or written publications should be relied upon.

The use of this system, as with all Internet usage, may pose a risk of damage to user computer systems because of the presence of computer viruses, software and hardware incompatibility or defects, and other factors associated with use of the Internet. Users of this system assume all risks associated with its use, including the risk that damage may occur to user computer systems, software or data stored on or contained in user computer systems. OES disclaims all responsibility and liability for any damages, including loss of use, loss of profits, business interruption, procurement of substitute goods or services, and loss of revenues caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of information or data, communication line failure, computer virus, theft, destruction, unauthorized access or alteration regardless of whether for negligence, breach of contract, or any other cause of action.

OES may monitor the use of this system for illegal, criminal, and unauthorized activities. If such activities are detected, OES may provide evidence of those activities to law enforcement officials. Users of this system expressly consent to monitoring by OES. OES reserves the right to modify this system at any time. Construction of the disclaimers above and resolution of disputes thereof are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Using this System

This system was designed to work with newer web browsers, and will perform best with Internet Explorer Version 6 or higher. Your browser must also accept cookies and allow javascript.

Each time you access this system you will be presented with this page. If the system remains inactive, the session will timeout, and you will be required to accept the site’s terms and conditions and enter a new verification code to begin a new search.

Please observe the following when using this system:

• Do not double click on links.
• Do not bookmark any of these pages and then try to return to a specific page later. If you do, you will be redirected to this page.
I have read and understand the information above. By clicking Accept, I agree to the terms and conditions as stated.

Your previous session has expired due to inactivity. Please start your search again.

Type the characters shown in the image for verification:

Home | Virginia's Court System | Online Services | Case Status and Information | Court Administration | Directories | Forms | Judicial Branch Agencies | Programs
Build #: 5.0.25.1

Anyone know of any active searches going on?

I am going through internet news articles, but don't see anything. I know they are searching for her, but wonder where and if they have moved beyond perps home.

I don't know of any but I'd love to go help.

Also:

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 4m
FBI confirms that #AlexisMurphy's cell phone has NOT yet been located - despite rumors

I am having a really difficult time figuring out the significance of him being at the adult/lingerie shop. One possibility is that he left a receipt or something that he purchased in her car.

based on the articles he was a regular customer. I bet they are trying to nail down his timeline and trace his tracks in between the abduction and when they figured out he was in the ccvid (fbi came on 2 days after she went missing.. not sure when they id'd him on the ccvid but I am sure there was some delay before they were able to tail the guy..and I am pretty sure they would put a tail on him after they ID'd him :twocents:)

Also:

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 4m
FBI confirms that #AlexisMurphy's cell phone has NOT yet been located - despite rumors

If they don't find her soon they may ask for public volunteers. I hope it doesn't come to that, but it has been 10 days already. :(

Trying to keep some hope up for her to be found alive, but 10 days is a long time for this type of situation.

I am going to go back thru all the threads and pull media articles and his arrest records over to the timeline thread. This will take a bit but I will let you guys know when it is all done. You all have done a ton of research and I don't want it to get buried.

The car has front wheel drive. It would have been in rear to curb, not front to curb if it was towed.
Just thought of something:
He had the keys. He could have simply unhooked it from a tow and driven it into the parking space. Guess we will find out.

I think it could have been him doing a u turn. (resident said it went out the wrong exit <---- will have to find the article to bump it up)

From one end of Cannery Loop you cannot cross over to the north bound lane of 29. You can only cross the median at the north end of Cannery Loop, not the south end.

My previous post about the quarry needs to be amended. It shows on Bing maps but not Google Earth. Google is more recent than Bing and the quarry looks as if it has been filled in and grassed over. Not even sure it was a quarry but maybe some place they were getting fill dirt from, but there was a pond there on Bing maps.

further thought:

article upstream said they got the warrant for his house six hours before the car was found.

the "scent" that they tracked to the clubhouse could well have been his scent. They are not looking for Alexis in that area.. but near his house. I think the ccvid they pulled from area businesses already has shown who dumped the car (him) and he would have to somehow get back to his house iykwim. Wonder if this dude has a cell phone. (re: taxi or calls a friend for a ride, etc)

Searched circuit for the listed counties for both criminal and civil matters and found nothing. Used the term "Taylor, Randolph"
On both links use Taylor Rand
Leave off the "olph"... that is how I got all those 30-40 charges in the NINE Valley counties.

I'm sorry, I don't seem to have been clear. If he tried to back the car into the space while it was still on the dolly, yes, it'd be in rear wheels first.

But it's common when towing to pull up in front of the space, take the car off the dolly, and then push or drive the car into the space. If he did that, the car could face either direction. As far as we know, it was in driveable condition, so he probably just started it up and drove in.

I kind of think he towed it to the apartment complex -- where if anybody saw him he could just say he towed it back for one of the tenants -- and drove it from the apartments back to the theater parking lot, then walked back to his car.

Im still on page 6, but I cant help but giggle about the hair extension stuff.

I'm in Texas and not familiar with the area that Alexis disappeared at, but no, most black chicks dont go to Sally's to get hair. Not enough variety, the texture is off and it is expensive there. We go to local hair stores as we call them. Usually family owned by Koreans or Taiwanese. Hair is not that expensive. Depending on how she was getting her hair done. From her pictures it looks as if she was weaved up like yours truly. One bag of hair ranges from 20-100 bucks a bag, but the average is around 45 dollars. YOu usually need 2-3 bags. It depends on the area too. Hair stores are cheaper in the hood. Just an FYI, but you guys had me laughing like crazy.

But anyhoo. So maybe someone has pinpointed or found a beauty supply store in the area she disappeared? I dunno. Im trying to catch up!!

Rachel Nicole Good 10/18/2003 20 Elkton, VA Missing http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...el+Nicole+Good

She was pregnant by a cop and he has always been the main POI. He left the area right after her disappearance.

ITA with most of the above, with the exception of Rachael. As you said, EVERYONE thinks it was her deputy boyfriend who murdered her. He was married and having an affair with Rachael and got her pregnant. Therefore, he needed to act quick. He was the first officer assigned to her case...botched investigation. I live only 30 mins away from Elkton. I know for a fact that they are still looking for her body. It's so sad...no justice for her family.

I'm pretty sure it is Taylor, Randall...try that one.

It's Randolph, BUT, several results come up even when querying something so specific. For instance I got hits for people with completely different first names.

Also:

NBC29 &#8207;@NBC29 4m

I'm pretty sure it is Taylor, Randall...try that one.
Everything i have found, on both State links is Randy Allen.

Randall Allen has a different DOB

RAT is 06/19 need to verify the year but it ought to be 1965 if he is 48 today.

Im still on page 6, but I cant help but giggle about the hair extension stuff.

I'm in Texas and not familiar with the area that Alexis disappeared at, but no, most black chicks dont go to Sally's to get hair. Not enough variety, the texture is off and it is expensive there. We go to local hair stores as we call them. Usually family owned by Koreans or Taiwanese. Hair is not that expensive. Depending on how she was getting her hair done. From her pictures it looks as if she was weaved up like yours truly. One bag of hair ranges from 20-100 bucks a bag, but the average is around 45 dollars. YOu usually need 2-3 bags. It depends on the area too. Hair stores are cheaper in the hood. Just an FYI, but you guys had me laughing like crazy.

But anyhoo. So maybe someone has pinpointed or found a beauty supply store in the area she disappeared? I dunno. Im trying to catch up!!

Finally, thank you for the clarification, I was bewildered by those comments too. However, since I am the other shade of biracial my Dad is black, my mom is white I don't think anyone was listening to me based off of how I look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!