VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mod !

I am just curious towards why some posts that don't have anything to do with Scientology/Overboard are being deleted without explanation?

Because Mods traverse unfettered through the Universe :rocker:

JK. Seriously Chateau, we don't question on the board why Mods to what they do. Generally they have a good reason, but if you need to ask, just PM them.

This may have been posted before, but it seems as at Dec 2011, AD/Yellow was still playing with Nicola/Nico/Nicholas B in the band Barracuda Live. FWIW, there is a comment underneath the vid from NB's son in Canada:

http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=942sxGORHAQ <remove space before www>

This may have been posted before, but it seems as at Dec 2011, AD/Yellow was still playing with Nicola/Nico/Nicholas B in the band Barracuda Live. FWIW, there is a comment underneath the vid from NB's son in Canada:

http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=942sxGORHAQ <remove space before www>

So now it's Barracuda Live Band instead of United Sound Band? There is still a website for United Sound Band. Just curious. TIA

From what I have been told, these artist sketches are very good representations of the "handlers" who have been seen with Amy.

The man on the left was seen in the Barbados bathroom. He is thin with dark hair. He was very well dressed and his appearance was meticulous. He was aggressive and rude. The witness described him as someone who could have been from the Mediterranean. He would be in his mid to late 40s.

The man in the center was seen with Amy in San Francisco. He seemed to be the handler in charge of her. He is tall and very heavy. His appearance was sloppy. His balding hair is red and his beard is red. He is probably in his late 40s.

The man on the right was seen with Amy in San Francisco. He is thin with dark hair. The witnesses described him as looking like someone who could be from Colombia. He was also described as wearing really cheap sunglasses. He is probably in his mid to late 40s.

attachment.php

Bumping for look-a-likes.

Yes, I know. I was wondering if it was a case-sensitivity issue, since all the posts I read about errors with the email addy showed all lowercase, and the FB info had "TeamAmy"..

email addresses are never case sensitive. neither are usernames. just passwords.

Due to the nature of some of the sites sleuthed pertaining to this case, we have chosen to move the Amy Bradley case to The Parking Lot, out of public view.

Just thinking, could this be the position Amy is now in ?

Human Sex Trafficking
By Amanda Walker-Rodriguez and Rodney Hill

Generally, the traffickers are very organized. Many have a hierarchy system similar to that of other criminal organizations. Traffickers who have more than one victim often have a "bottom," who sits atop the hierarchy of prostitutes. The bottom, a victim herself, has been with the trafficker the longest and has earned his trust. Bottoms collect the money from the other girls, discipline them, seduce unwitting youths into trafficking, and handle the day-to-day business for the trafficker.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...ent-bulletin/march_2011/human_sex_trafficking

Have always felt extremely strongly about this case....
so much time has passed...worried about Stockholm syndrome etc. - but maybe on the off chance that Amy can access this:

Amy, you are truly loved and missed by your family and friends and all of us who continue to search for you. Your parents and brother have never given up - ever... you are so missed - new technology may help you to reach those who so long to know you are okay..take care beautiful girl, stay strong - and if you get a chance...somehow break free....
god bless

Hello fellow Sleuths,

Just a quick note that although I have not been on Amy's thread for awhile I did not forget about Amy and have continued to sleuth the past ten days or so.

Amy is out there and needs to be found.

I am very pleased to see that Amy's thread has been moved to the more private area of WS due to the sensitive nature of some of the sites and materials associated with them. This area feels more comfortable.

Sleuthing to find Amy.

eleph

Not sure that I understand 'parking lot", are we there now and if so, where is that?

Not sure that I understand 'parking lot", are we there now and if so, where is that?
A "sticky" thread in "The Parking Lot" forum with info:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92252"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yes, we are there now (scroll up to the top, under WS logo, and look at forum hierarchy).

Hi dotr,

The Parking Lot is only viewable by registered WS posters which means that guests on WS cannot view the information being posted.

The Parking Lot is also out of the mainstream of the WS threads which is a good idea considering some of the material (pictures) posted in regards to Amy and the links to some of the Adult sites. It prevents accidental viewing by any underage persons as well by being in the private area of WS.

eleph

I dont understand who can see posting lot. Obviously we all can still.

edit: Just saw elephers post! Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads