VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

You know, you could be corrct
But my thought is why would she need to go through such an elaborate plan?
She could very easily remove herself from her family, she was certainly legal age to do so.
She could have moved anywhere without their consent, it would be a free choice.

A new apartment, a new puppy
Seems like she was about to begin a wonderful chapter in her life

I know things aren't always at they seem...

BBM

From what I can find I don't see any other address she had other than her parents so I'm not 100 percent sure there was even another apartment even though that is what has been told in MSM. If she set up residence someplace I would expect there to be some record of it and with the tools I have I see nothing

BBM

From what I can find I don't see any other address she had other than her parents so I'm not 100 percent sure there was even another apartment even though that is what has been told in MSM. If she set up residence someplace I would expect there to be some record of it and with the tools I have I see nothing

I THINK I read somewhere that her family closed up the apartment but left her room at home as it was

If I am wrong about this, correct me please :blushing:

I have been following for a while and think it's possible she was invited to see sunrise as the ship docked in it's new birthing area. By only taking her cigs and nothing else she assumed she wouldn't be too long. IMO there's no way she was intending to leave the ship without showering and changing her clothes from the night before.
Nobody could guarantee she would turn up to see the ship docking, they might have just tried their luck and it paid off.
A few reasons the photos could have been removed. a) show no witnesses from any contact they had with Amy up to her disappearing b) to show to a potential person before any kidnapping was to take place c) eliminating any up to date pics being circulated after her disappearance.
If the photos are connected there's bound to have been other folk who lost there photos for the same reason, the only difference is IMO the situation didn't play out.
If only the names of the other people who had their photos go missing were known a common denominator could be traced. You can bet there's been loads but nobody has put two and two together.

I'm still not sold on the AAV angle and while I initially thought the photos were Amy a closer look makes me think they are not. We need to go back to the very beginning and I mean BEFORE the cruise. This all seems too premeditated or too well planned.

As for the breeder and green eyes, while to me that sound interesting there is no guarantee she would bear green eyed children. The only real way to ensure a probably outcome would be to make sure the parents are both green eyed and even then it's no guarantee.

Another thought, maybe Amy's relationship with her family wasn't what we have been lead to believe? How often do we hear in the MSM that so and so comes from a loving family etc only to find out they weren't so loving (I'm not stating this as fact, just posing a possibility) What if she just wanted to get away and doesn't want to be found or at least didn't want to be found, got into something over her head and initially tried and is now resigned to living her life without family contact?

"Breeder" was a considered, but not foremost in mind when posting info.about green eyes.Thinking eyes( among other things) made A. stand out a little more than other girls, for example, if one wanted to assume/switch, someone's identity/passport ect, natural eye colour would be important.
Conversley, noticing her green eyes, might just help identify and find Amy!

<rsbm>

IMO, if the AAV biz is all legal and the pics were not Amy, then why such difficulty in finding out the source of the pics and who the woman in the pics is. That would be a simple matter of coming forward and advising where the pics came from (oh, Bob in Boston sent them to us) and identifying the woman (oh, that's Bob's mistress/wife/gf Jane).

because you're already a dodgy "adult vacation" "business" and any insinuation of negative publicity associated with your name ruins whatever thread you had with potential customers. i mean, to take one of these "vacations" you basically are agreeing to hand over thousands of dollars to a dude in canada to take a trip to a foreign country where you'll be doing things that are illegal in most countries. that sounds to me like the setup to ending up in a ditch. i don't know how they get customers to begin with, but i can only imagine it'd be ten times harder if the company is associated with a missing/kidnapped person and you only facilitate that by engaging in a response about the pictures. my 2 cents.

I have been following for a while and think it's possible she was invited to see sunrise as the ship docked in it's new birthing area. By only taking her cigs and nothing else she assumed she wouldn't be too long. IMO there's no way she was intending to leave the ship without showering and changing her clothes from the night before.
Nobody could guarantee she would turn up to see the ship docking, they might have just tried their luck and it paid off.
A few reasons the photos could have been removed. a) show no witnesses from any contact they had with Amy up to her disappearing b) to show to a potential person before any kidnapping was to take place c) eliminating any up to date pics being circulated after her disappearance.
If the photos are connected there's bound to have been other folk who lost there photos for the same reason, the only difference is IMO the situation didn't play out.
If only the names of the other people who had their photos go missing were known a common denominator could be traced. You can bet there's been loads but nobody has put two and two together.

I tend to agree, I don't think she was planning on leaving either but just throwing out possibilities.

As for the pictures, a while back when FA was posting I had suggested she ask the Bradleys to contact people they knew who were sailing on that cruise and send pictures She said she would do that though I have no idea if that ever happened. There have to be other people with personal pictures from that cruise, I know it's daunting to go through all of them but there have to be pictures of Amy with several of the same "strangers" in the pictures. FA said Iva has gone through the pictures they have but has a difficult time getting through them.

I tend to agree, I don't think she was planning on leaving either but just throwing out possibilities.

As for the pictures, a while back when FA was posting I had suggested she ask the Bradleys to contact people they knew who were sailing on that cruise and send pictures She said she would do that though I have no idea if that ever happened. There have to be other people with personal pictures from that cruise, I know it's daunting to go through all of them but there have to be pictures of Amy with several of the same "strangers" in the pictures. FA said Iva has gone through the pictures they have but has a difficult time getting through them.

I think this is a great idea

I hope that the FBI did this or people on that cruise came forward if they had pics of Amy

About the missing pictures......all the pix that are taken and developed by the photo crew are on display at various times throughout the cruise. The procedure is that if you have posed for a shot and want to see it in case you want to purchase it, you go and look through the hundreds of photos on display to find yours. They are somewhat organized by day/time/location, but it very much is a "where's Waldo" search as you scan countless shots looking for yours. There have been times I never did find mine after a particular pose/day, and I just figured mine did not turn out. If you DO find yours, you can take it from the display and purchase it from the clerk at the counter, OR you can discard it in a designated bin to indicate you don't want it (and prefer it not be up on display for the duration of the cruise). With the number of pictures and passengers passing through the display area, it would not be difficult for someone, even Amy herself, to have taken her pix from the display wall unbeknownst to the photo crew. Why would Amy have taken her own? Perhaps there were unflattering shots, and she didn't know where to toss them so did so in a trash bin elsewhere on the ship. Or maybe she DID toss them in the designated discarded pix bin but no one checked that before it was emptied elsewhere. OR perhaps someone DID target her and took the photos from the wall again unbeknowst to the photo crew. One thing to note: her disappearance happened relatively early in the cruise, so there would not have been that many shots of her yet.....maybe 4-5. By the end of a cruise, if you pose for every photographer, you could have between 20-30 pictures on the display wall, but that wasn't the case here.

Masootz, I'm sorry. I started to look for a link & got side tracked...forgot all about it. It's been a hectic day today in real life. Ill look & get back in a bit. I'm so sorry. :)

I just don't understand why she would leave the ship whether through a staff or passenger exit without informing her family

I don't think she planned on leaving without them

In some reports I've read, there are suggestions that Amy had mentioned going ashore to buy more cigarettes or something else. I don't know if these suggestions are accurate but I think it's possible that she did go ashore early.

CocoChanel, exactly. You explained it the best I've seen yet in this case. It's like going on a ride at an amusement park & your picture is snapped while on the ride, then they're on display for a short period of time as you exit. It's nearly impossible to locate pictures once they've dropped from the display unless you can figure in a close to exact time they were taken & an exact location as well, as several thousand are taken daily...in Disney World several million could be taken daily.

Waitasec... It was reported that the photographer was told to get rid of any pictures that Amy was in. This was something that caught the attention of Chris Fenwick & that's why he got his tapes together for Amy's family. He thought maybe he could help, maybe Amy would be in some of his film, yada yada. So he reviewed the film & sure enough Amy was in it...

can you link me to where that's said? i believe you i just don't remember that. i thought the photographer was given the ticket by her mother and was unable to find the corresponding photos.

Masootz, this is what I was referring to. When I said pictures, I was confusing the pictures being missing when Amy & her mother wanted to look at the pictures, or purchase some or something. The cruise videographer is the one that was told to get rid of all images Amy was in. It's coincidental maybe that they never found any pictures of Amy from the photographer...

http://chrisfenwick.com/home/2010/3/1/amy-bradley-is-missing.html

Snipped:
On or about Thursday afternoon I decided to take Steve up on his offer to come and see his edit suite that was on board the ship. Being kind of a &#8220;gear *advertiser censored*&#8221; I&#8217;m always interested in equipment used in my industry. During my short visit to see Steve in his edit suite, he casually informed me that he had been instructed by ship security to make sure that there were no images of the missing girl in his &#8220;Cruise Video&#8221;, the type of videotape that you would buy at the end of your cruise showing all the great things that you had done all week on board.
Thursday afternoon someone came by and posted a flyer on my door while I was working. It was a yellow piece of paper, as I remember (could have been white) that had a photo of the missing girl. Her name was Amy Bradley. I put the flyer in my room but continued to work.

I had two computer systems and an edit system in my stateroom.
Somehow by Thursday evening I had heard that maybe she had not commited suicide but there was a possibility that she was abducted. There was even a suspect. His name was &#8220;Yellow&#8221; obviously a nick name, but he was the Bass Player in one of the ship bands. I am not sure where I came across this information, although it was probably through Steve and his inside, behind the scenes contacts.
The reason I remember this is that at sometime late Thursday evening I took a break from my work to go to the disco on the 11th deck of the boat and have a soda and watch the people dance. I remember seeing Yellow around the disco and I vividly remember thinking, &#8220;wow, there is that guy that they think took the girl, he looks kind of creapy&#8221;. &#8232;&#8232;I went back to my room to work more.

http://25missingpersons.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=amybradley&action=display&thread=65

Amy's family believes that she may have been abducted and then thrown off of the cruise liner. If that happened, Amy could have possibly made it to one of the hundreds of islands in the Caribbean chain because she is an excellent swimmer and trained lifeguard.

Please help us notify all boat operators in the Caribbean Islands to be on the lookout for Amy Lynn Bradley and to pay special attention to all areas from Curacao to St. Maarten and from St. Maarten to St. Thomas. This was the route that the cruise line traveled after leaving Curacao.

The other possibility is that Amy was abducted and taken off of the boat in Curacao. If this was the case, we need any and all help available to notify the people in Curacao and the surrounding areas to be on the lookout for Amy.

Uhmmmm ...

What?!?!?

That same evening, March 23rd (Monday), while docked in Aruba, all four of us attended a party on the upper deck, where the band was playing. We noticed a group of individuals, standing alongside the railing who had boarded the ship with a dance troupe, and who also were not passengers. They were not a part of the cruise! I wondered, &#8220;How could they be allowed to board a ship and just stand around watching the performance with paying passengers??&#8221; Looking back now, it seems even more dangerous to us.

http://25missingpersons.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=amybradley&action=display&thread=65

According to the Bradleys, a young visitor to Aruba, a fourteen year old boy, went missing last year after taking out a rented jet ski -- and has never been seen or heard from since.

It is worth noting that there is a long history of trafficking in white children along what was once called "the Spanish Main" or the northern coast of South America, which includes Venezuela. Aruba is very close to Venezuela physically and there are many boats going to and coming from the mainland.

In the early 1700s, and especially in the 1720s, groups of kidnappers known as "Spirits" worked the streets of London, England, finding and abducting homeless or poor children for the white slave traffic on the Spanish Main.

THE BRADLEYS BELIEVE, MOST FERVENTLY, THAT AMY LYNN IS STILL ALIVE AND MAY BE HELD IN AN ORGANIZED CRIME CONTROLLED BORDELLO IN VENEZUELA: THE REWARD FOR HER SAFE RETURN IS $ 250,000 US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14