DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, i read something that has my mind going

But I have a question
I am sure its been answered several times , so forgive me

The Barbadoes bathroom witness... Did she know who Amy was at the time of the siting, or did she realize after her return to the US?

If someone could help...

In Vanished, she says she didn't know who she was until 9 months later when she sees AB's pics in an article.

she recognized her after she returned to the US - i think she saw her on dr phil if i am not mistaken.

Thank you for replying

I read earlier that the sketch was done by a private artist and paid for by a private citizen and she was never reembursed by the FBI

I feel its a huge possibility that her memory could have been influenced by what she saw after she returned home

I really don't think breeding or child kidnapping is anything that would "smack us in the face" though. So... ??? Idk. I just hope Amy is out there somewhere not as miserable and terrified like I've always assumed she would be as a kidnapping victim. I hope my assumptions are all totally wrong. I still can't even fathom your family member being taken from a family vacation.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/smack
"smack 3 (smk)
n.
A fishing boat sailing under various rigs, according to size, and often having a well used to transport the catch to market.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Dutch or Low German smak, from smakken, to fling, dash.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
smack 4 (smk)
n. Slang
Heroin."

Now, on to this mule thing that FA talks about. Not drugs, we've been told. And it's important to keep her healthy. And her physical appearance is important. The first thing that comes to mind is the same thing that already mentioned: breeding. But that doesn't really work, does it?

- at 38, she'd be getting past her prime for that use
- why keep moving her around? why not hold her in one place for that purpose?
- and, as others have said, there are women who would gladly have a baby for money, I'm sure
- if Caucasian is important, then why not Eastern European? Why "American?"

Having said that, a name popped up in one of FA's posts, so I googled it. This missing woman looks an awful lot like Amy - her facial features, the shape of her face, her cheeks, her mouth. It literally stood out to me as soon as I saw her pictures. She went missing while in Jamaica.

Claudia Ann Kirschhoch

kirschhoch_claudia.jpg
kirschhoch_claudia3.jpg

Then combine it all with the 14-yr-old missing boy in Aruba, Max Devries, who never came back from a jet ski ride with an American man who the family befriended on the trip. So then I went back to the breeding idea again - but I really don't think that's it - or not completely[ it. And FA did say there are multiple reasons for Amy being held/used.

But why the emphasis on her appearance and her being physically fit, and that they wouldn't risk drugs - she had to be healthy and taken care of?

Now it's after 3:00am and I've spooked myself, but will head off to bed - and probably lie there and think about where Amy could be. And what could be the "bigger fish"?

Speaking of a lucrative illegal business that the Southern Caribbean has gotten into in recent years (I think FA said 15 yrs or so?), then - seriously - illegal adoptions comes to mind.

We have one adopted child, and during the process of adopting, I read everything I could find about the process. Although there are many legal and ethical agencies who follow the book, there are also many agencies who do not. "Baby selling" is a huge business. Read Finding Fernanda to follow just one case. It brings in so much money that infants and toddlers were literally being snatched from their mothers' arms, just as Fernanda was. The corruption went all the way to the gov't level, to officials who were in on it or being paid off.

As the corruption in one country is uncovered and laws are changed, the operation moves to another country and starts there.

These southern Caribbean countries (and Latin America) have just recently jumped on this bandwagon - as in, the past 10-15 yrs and even more recently if you look at a country by country basis.

I'm thinking that that is *one* of the activities that Amy may have been used for. But there must be more. For one, FA says that she had to be seen in public which explains some of the sitings such as San Francisco. This is not necessary for 'breeding'.

Again, if it's a Caucasian they need, there is a lot of poverty in Eastern Europe - more than in the US - and seems like they could find willing women to help. (Can you sense the back-and-forth in my mind about this?)

So back to being seen in public: why?

And for the smuggling aspect: diamonds? other gems? What else could be on or in her that would cause multiple handlers to flank her b/c they cannot afford to lose her body (this is really horrific, isn't it?).

Sorry to ramble - I just have so many thoughts and questions right now. Such as: what illegal trade/activity is going on in the southern Caribbean that would have a need for someone like Amy?!? And need her to be strong, healthy, and American...?

As sad and as disgusting as it is, Caucasian children bring a much higher price, even in legal adoptions in America with *some* agencies. Some have a flat fee, while some give a 1/2 price discount for minorities. Unbelievable, huh? So if you can get a 100% Caucasian child, then they can be worth quite a bit of money. And in some of the countries, they now require a blood test before agreeing to letting the parents place a child up for adoption - to prove the baby wasn't stolen. So they would need 'breeders' perhaps who would agree to the blood test and signing papers, maybe? But then wouldn't it look strange if all of these Caucasian babies were being put up for adoption in Caribbean nations? Kinda stands out, kwim? And if they are being brought to the US for adoption here, that wouldn't work well b/c legally you would need a birth certificate, finalizations including the birth parents, etc, and I wonder how that could be carried out illegally without being detected. Having been through the process, it's not simple. I do think it could be done occasionally and on a small-scale basis, but to make enough money for it be very lucrative then it would eventually catch the attention of authorities, IMO.

Speaking of a lucrative illegal business that the Southern Caribbean has gotten into in recent years (I think FA said 15 yrs or so?), then - seriously - illegal adoptions comes to mind.

We have one adopted child, and during the process of adopting, I read everything I could find about the process. Although there are many legal and ethical agencies who follow the book, there are also many agencies who do not. "Baby selling" is a huge business. Read Finding Fernanda to follow just one case. It brings in so much money that infants and toddlers were literally being snatched from their mothers' arms, just as Fernanda was. The corruption went all the way to the gov't level, to officials who were in on it or being paid off.

As the corruption in one country is uncovered and laws are changed, the operation moves to another country and starts there.

These southern Caribbean countries (and Latin America) have just recently jumped on this bandwagon - as in, the past 10-15 yrs and even more recently if you look at a country by country basis.

I'm thinking that that is *one* of the activities that Amy may have been used for. But there must be more. For one, FA says that she had to be seen in public which explains some of the sitings such as San Francisco. This is not necessary for 'breeding'.

Again, if it's a Caucasian they need, there is a lot of poverty in Eastern Europe - more than in the US - and seems like they could find willing women to help. (Can you sense the back-and-forth in my mind about this?)

So back to being seen in public: why?

And for the smuggling aspect: diamonds? other gems? What else could be on or in her that would cause multiple handlers to flank her b/c they cannot afford to lose her body (this is really horrific, isn't it?).

Sorry to ramble - I just have so many thoughts and questions right now. Such as: what illegal trade/activity is going on in the southern Caribbean that would have a need for someone like Amy?!? And need her to be strong, healthy, and American...?

I agree the adoption angle could be a possibility. This could also tie in with child abductions. A while back I had done a little research on any missing children to see if there may have been any connection corresponding with the San Francisco sighting of Amy but didn't find anything that aroused my suspicions. I didn't spend much time on it though.

BTW, thanks for all your insight, we certainly can use it here. :wave:

I agree the adoption angle could be a possibility. This could also tie in with child abductions. A while back I had done a little research on any missing children to see if there may have been any connection corresponding with the San Francisco sighting of Amy but didn't find anything that aroused my suspicions. I didn't spend much time on it though.

BTW, thanks for all your insight, we certainly can use it here. :wave:

Thanks - I've learned a lot from you guys who have 'held down the fort' for Amy on WS and am so glad to see others concerned about Amy still.

This is going out on a limb - way out there - but thinking so much about the case all night and having just finished reading Slavery of Faith about a woman's escape from Jonestown, I started thinking about babies being used to populate an Aryan-nation type of community? Hence entry points to the US at times? And near northern Cali? Again, it's waaaaayyyy out there. And where's the lucrative part of doing something like that? :waitasec:

Anyway, just one of many thoughts about Amy. I do hope that what FA says is true - that one day Amy will be home.

So - what do you guys think could be the smuggling? And what about breeding? What are other options?

Just saw this today on Washingtonpost.com:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...bbe-11e2-b709-667035ff9029_story.html?hpid=z3

...Rather than wrestle with the red tape and long waits associated with adopting in the United States, they could fly to countries where the process took just weeks — or even days — and involved little more than showing up and paying some money.

But sometimes, the quick trips took on sinister undertones, with some birth countries becoming a sort of Wild West for adoptions. Babies were sometimes made available under suspicious circumstances, such as through kidnappings or buying them from their birth mothers.....

Now, on to this mule thing that FA talks about. Not drugs, we've been told. And it's important to keep her healthy. And her physical appearance is important. The first thing that comes to mind is the same thing that already mentioned: breeding. But that doesn't really work, does it?

- at 38, she'd be getting past her prime for that use
- why keep moving her around? why not hold her in one place for that purpose?
- and, as others have said, there are women who would gladly have a baby for money, I'm sure
- if Caucasian is important, then why not Eastern European? Why "American?"

Having said that, a name popped up in one of FA's posts, so I googled it. This missing woman looks an awful lot like Amy - her facial features, the shape of her face, her cheeks, her mouth. It literally stood out to me as soon as I saw her pictures. She went missing while in Jamaica.

Claudia Ann Kirschhoch

kirschhoch_claudia.jpg
kirschhoch_claudia3.jpg

Then combine it all with the 14-yr-old missing boy in Aruba, Max Devries, who never came back from a jet ski ride with an American man who the family befriended on the trip. So then I went back to the breeding idea again - but I really don't think that's it - or not completely[ it. And FA did say there are multiple reasons for Amy being held/used.

But why the emphasis on her appearance and her being physically fit, and that they wouldn't risk drugs - she had to be healthy and taken care of?

Now it's after 3:00am and I've spooked myself, but will head off to bed - and probably lie there and think about where Amy could be. And what could be the "bigger fish"?

I was thinking in the middle of the night about why these traffickers chose Amy. I have speculated that she was chosen to be taken by some South American cartel or the likes, though I just haven't convinced myself that's definitely the case.

I really wonder if it was more or less just a crime of opportunity, and of Amy being in the wrong place at the wrong time:

-Kidnappers/traffickers/spotters were on the ship looking for a victim so they could make a quick few thousand bucks
-Amy happened to be there and presented an acceptable choice
-Amy was friendly, partied with them and befriended them to a degree, at least Yellow, which made her vulnerable and an easier target
-Amy left her room very early in the A.M. before her family or many others were moving around on the ship, again making her an easy target.
If this was a trap, seems she walked right into it :(.

After Amy was kidnapped, she was put on the auction block so to speak. Whoever placed the highest bid, did so based on Amy's personal assets, attributes, and talents, and how useful she could be to the needs / desires of their organization.

Just thinking and speculating, what I do when I have a bad case of insomnia, lol.

Another of my middle of the night theories, if Amy's position may involve dealing with the "clients" of the criminal organization. Something like a sales representative / marketing agent type position. Whatever they deal in that is illegal, it could be more than one: drugs, gems, weapons, child trafficking... She is educated, has good language and communication skills, and is attractive and fit.

Just speculating, but maybe being an American woman who speaks perfect English is considered an asset as far as dealing with some of these criminals/clients. Maybe some of them are American, Canadian, or perhaps English so they would be able to communicate with her more effectively. Plus she has the type of face and presence that people tend to find credible and trustworthy. At least IMO.

Go back to yellow . he is key in her disappearance
I do not know what might have happened after that

So - what do you guys think could be the smuggling? And what about breeding? What are other options?

Some options that are all possibilities:

Smuggling - drugs, weapons, precious gems

Recruiting breeders for illegal adoptions

Kidnapping of children /babies for illegal adoptions and/or sex slavery :( May take part in the kidnapping and / or subsequent care, calming of the children?

Young adult human trafficking - sex slavery and/or forced labor

Go back to yellow . he is key in her disappearance
I do not know what might have happened after that

I agree Yellow is central to Amy's disappearance. I still can't believe he is just walking around a free man. Wish they could have jailed him for four months like they did Gary Giordano. He didn't talk, but maybe Yellow would have.

Some options that are all possibilities:

Smuggling - drugs, weapons, precious gems

Recruiting breeders for illegal adoptions

Kidnapping of children /babies for illegal adoptions and/or sex slavery :( May take part in the kidnapping and / or subsequent care, calming of the children?

Young adult human trafficking - sex slavery and/or forced labor

All of these things are very possible
But why take someone against their will to do something others would do freely?
Why risk her telling someone who she is or asking for help?
If it is that lucrative, what ever "it' is, whynot hire a willing participant instead of taking this risk?

So perhaps Yellow took her, passed her off to someone who put her on the 'auction block', then maybe whoever 'bought' Amy is using her for different reasons that many folks get 'bought' for. In other words, not for prostitution but for something else, according to FA...

I agree about Yellow, then: if he was just the lower-level person, he was making the least of the folks on the totem pole. He may have been persuaded to talk.

Emphasis has been on: American, woman, strong, healthy, certain physical traits/features. And her 'purpose' requires that she be seen in public at times. She had to blend in somewhere but also not be easily lost track of - which may be the reason for the wild hairdo. Just another American woman somewhere where there must be other American women.

From FA's sketch and the photo released a few years ago, she looks absolutely miserable. I can't see her being perky and happy and brokering a deal of some sort. I think whoever the 'deal' is that she has to complete, the person on the receiving in just simply needs something from her. I'm having a hard time explaining what I'm thinking, but I don't think her communication skills have much to do with it...?

You know, Amy's disappearance plus others I've heard about just in my research on Amy (and on Natalee Holloway) really scares the bejeezus out of me regarding traveling to cool, authentic, remote areas. And I don't like to feel like that. It just goes to show how important it is to be with someone you know/trust at all times. I also think of the woman who disappeared in Syria years aga, Nicole Vienneau - maybe not for the same reasons or the same 'group' as Amy, but just thinking of the vulnerability when traveling to remote areas.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61452"]SYRIA - Canadian: Jacqueline Nicole Vienneau, 33, Syria, 31 March 2007 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Emphasis has been on: American, woman, strong, healthy, certain physical traits/features. And her 'purpose' requires that she be seen in public at times. She had to blend in somewhere but also not be easily lost track of - which may be the reason for the wild hairdo. Just another American woman somewhere where there must be other American women.

From FA's sketch and the photo released a few years ago, she looks absolutely miserable. I can't see her being perky and happy and brokering a deal of some sort. I think whoever the 'deal' is that she has to complete, the person on the receiving in just simply needs something from her. I'm having a hard time explaining what I'm thinking, but I don't think her communication skills have much to do with it...?

You know, Amy's disappearance plus others I've heard about just in my research on Amy (and on Natalee Holloway) really scares the bejeezus out of me regarding traveling to cool, authentic, remote areas. And I don't like to feel like that. It just goes to show how important it is to be with someone you know/trust at all times. I also think of the woman who disappeared in Syria years aga, Nicole Vienneau - maybe not for the same reasons or the same 'group' as Amy, but just thinking of the vulnerability when traveling to remote areas.

SYRIA - Canadian: Jacqueline Nicole Vienneau, 33, Syria, 31 March 2007 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I see your point. But these traffickers are known to break or "condition" their victims. IJMOO, but think that at least in the beginning Amy was in forced sexual slavery, she was young enough at that time. Then her role later changed. Again, jmo.

http://facts.randomhistory.com/human-trafficking-facts.html
Sex traffickers use a variety of ways to “condition” their victims, including subjecting them to starvation, rape, gang rape, physical abuse, beating, confinement, threats of violence toward the victim and victim’s family, forced drug use, and shame.l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee