VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wrap my head around all of these public sightings.

Why would her kidnappers, "handlers" feel so comfortable having her out in public over and over again?
Not only is she recognizable, but people have been able to identify(through sketches) who she is with

I so wish we knew more. FA says there is a *lot* going on in the background, but that she just cannot disclose it. Apparently, the information about a "deal" going down should not have been publicised on Vanished, for example.

Ron says, "We have reason to believe that Amy was kidnapped and possibly sold into the sex slave market somewhere on one of the Islands. We have gotten thousands of leads since this happened. One of the best leads that we had came from David Carmichael."

http://www.amybradley.net/updates.htm#nov1705

It seems as if in 2005, Ron believed she had been sold into the sex industry

FindAmy has stated Ron and Iva and the investigators no longer believe A LOT of things they did lets say five years ago. They clearly have new information about the organization Amy is with and what she is being used and trafficked for. Even though FindAmy has stated Amy was not ever used for prostitution I do agree that may not have been the initial purpose of her kidnapping however it's noble they easily could have used her for that on the side.
I can't wrap my head around all of these public sightings.

Why would her kidnappers, "handlers" feel so comfortable having her out in public over and over again?
Not only is she recognizable, but people have been able to identify(through sketches) who she is with

The people who have Amy are clearly very stupid IMO. The San Francisco sighting was a close call, where people actually identified her. Amy's captors were wearing MATCHING brightly colored Hawaiian shirts and were sitting around watching a musician play in the wharf and even gave Amy foreign coins to toss in the musicians book case. Not too mention they were stupid have the nerve to bring her to the United States. Apparently these witnesses even actually realized this woman was Amy Bradley, at this point her handlers realized she had been identified and the handlers grabbed her, dragged her away, Amy even stared pleadingly over her shoulder at the people who had identified her. At one point, Amy even stumbled and fell to the ground. Amy also was described as wearing a nautical trimmed jacket that appeared to be clothing that had been purchased at a resort gift shop. I guess that could be where these idiots purchased their matching Hawaiian shirts and cheap sunglasses. I guess they could have been disguising themselves as 'tourists'

Did they ever say what band was playing from the San Fran sighting? And if so, where they contacted to see if they had footage of that day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it is certainly a mystery.
According to things being repeated here and things I am reading, seems as if LE or someone has a whole lot of information as to her whereabouts and the reasons behind her disappearance.
But she is still missing.

As far as her captors being stupid? I don't think they are that stupid... she is spotted in many locals, but she is till not home and whoever has her is still evading arrest.

I agree with a poster up thread. May be best to start at the very beginning without preconceived notions
Maybe it is best to review pics, MSN information, LE statements, re read her parents and brothers interviews

The "I know but can't tell" is of no help at all

I understand this lack of information may be to protect her and if so, there is nothing we can do
Its all been done, its all been talked about

IMO, she was in danger from the very beginning, so.. what has changed?

JMVHO

If one is to believe that some of the pictures posted are indeed Amy, how can one ever rule out sex industry?
The pictures scream sex industry/trafficking to me

JMO

I wonder if it started out as the sex industry, but she was then sold to another group because they discovered she had a certain set of skills that they found to be valuable?

The San Francisco sighting is really upsetting to read about....she was on US soil, for God's sake...and was identified by people right there...and still couldn't be rescued.

I, too, read that FA was upset that the Barbados "deal" was discussed in the Vanished episode. I don't understand how the producers managed to get that in if it wasn't supposed to be in there.

I have a very hard time understanding the SF sighting. What kind of deal could they have been making that would require them to go to one of the busiest tourist sites in the US? There are tons of cameras and LE around there 24/7. And to do it in matching shirts? I realize they may not be the smartest group out there, but even dumb criminals would not want to conduct any sort of business in a busy area, in the daylight, surrounded by LE and cameras, with a high profile kidnapping victim in tow. They also supposedly ran away when Amy was spotted. Again, not a smart thing to do if you're doing something illegal in a busy area with cops and cameras. Surely men in matching shirts with at least one of the men holding on to Amy running away from a crowd would attract attention? I've been to that area probably 50 times in my life, and yes, SF has weird people, but even that would attract LE attention.

If the Bradleys have a change of opinion (post 2005) regarding Amy's abduction, then they need to get Amy's name out there. Publicity is what's going to get this case some traction.

If one is to believe that some of the pictures posted are indeed Amy, how can one ever rule out sex industry?
The pictures scream sex industry/trafficking to me

It indeed does, however we are still completely unaware of the motive of the photos. Even FindAmy has no idea why they were taken. I guess it could've been a form blackmail to control Amy, or if these handlers are just downright cruel and wanted to degrade her. FA has said Amy has endured horrific sexual abuse by her captors, so i guess it wouldn't be out of character if they photographed it. And one thing is certain IMO the person who took those three photos was indeed her captor, as she visibly appears frightened and scared in the pictures. And the poor quality of the images indicate it was maybe taken with a phone camera or perhaps maybe a still from a video. It was obviously not a planned photo-shoot for a professional photographer.

I have a very hard time understanding the SF sighting. What kind of deal could they have been making that would require them to go to one of the busiest tourist sites in the US? There are tons of cameras and LE around there 24/7. And to do it in matching shirts? I realize they may not be the smartest group out there, but even dumb criminals would not want to conduct any sort of business in a busy area, in the daylight, surrounded by LE and cameras, with a high profile kidnapping victim in tow. They also supposedly ran away when Amy was spotted. Again, not a smart thing to do if you're doing something illegal in a busy area with cops and cameras. Surely men in matching shirts with at least one of the men holding on to Amy running away from a crowd would attract attention? I've been to that area probably 50 times in my life, and yes, SF has weird people, but even that would attract LE attention.

The San Francisco sighting was what they believe is an en route to a location that is very important to this group Amy is with. 'FindAmy' also believes Amy's captors are in fact American and there are many Americans involved in this association. She/He also said there are places Amy could show up in the US, and their locations aren't just limited to the Southern Caribbean. Also about the location where the encounter took place, i guess crowded areas is where "travelers" would be common... I guess they may have been goingfor the ''tourist'' look with their Hawaiian shirts, cheap sunglasses, Amy's jacket ect. And also in public , i guess ''exchanges'' are easy. Also Amy was allegedly chosen for her everyday, American girl ''profile'' she looks just like anyone else, she is not that striking. FindAmy also expressed Amy is not taken in public unless she is packed. So if Amy is seen out and about it's probably a pretty good guess that a business transaction is taking place. Even though her handlers appear to be quite dumb, they aren't THAT stupid to bring Amy just everywhere.

However anyway the San Francisco sighting is one of the most heavily documented and verified sightings. The FBI had dropped the ball a number of times in the Caribbean, but they really worked hard on the San Francisco sighting. FBI agents were sent from Washington, DC. The very best FBI sketch artists were sent from Quantico, Virginia. The sketches are so good they are almost like pictures apparently. According to one witness, she spent eight hours just with the sketch artist.

what is known - ab went missing from a cruise ship.

what is being guessed - she is being used as a sex slave and drug trafficker in part of an american-based criminal enterprise that needs her for her all-american looks but who has to guard her 24/7 to stop her from escaping. and this criminal enterprise is so advanced and thorough that they've successfully kept her hidden and stopped her from escaping over the past 16 years, yet on at least five occasions have let her talk to the public wherein she tells the people she talks to who she is and not one of these people alerts the authorities or even brings it up until months or years later.

some of these theories are based on absolutely nothing but conjecture. that's why i keep saying we should separate what we know from what we think we know, otherwise we just end up with endless conspiracy theories.

It seems that if you take away all the " extra" details about Amy's fate, it comes down to this, imo.
Did I miss anything?

Fell overboard
Pushed overboard
Jumped overboard

Hidden/lost on ship
Smuggled off ship willingly
Smuggled off ship unwillingly
Walked / swam off ship willingly
Walked / swam off ship unwillingly

Off, or on ship, was alive
Off, or on ship deceased

Disappearance was premeditated
Disappearance was impulsive

The San Francisco sighting was what they believe is an en route to a location that is very important to this group Amy is with. 'FindAmy' also believes Amy's captors are in fact American and there are many Americans involved in this association. She/He also said there are places Amy could show up in the US, and their locations aren't just limited to the Southern Caribbean. Also about the location where the encounter took place, i guess crowded areas is where "travelers" would be common... I guess they may have been goingfor the ''tourist'' look with their Hawaiian shirts, cheap sunglasses, Amy's jacket ect. And also in public , i guess ''exchanges'' are easy. Also Amy was allegedly chosen for her everyday, American girl ''profile'' she looks just like anyone else, she is not that striking. FindAmy also expressed Amy is not taken in public unless she is packed. So if Amy is seen out and about it's probably a pretty good guess that a business transaction is taking place. Even though her handlers appear to be quite dumb, they aren't THAT stupid to bring Amy just everywhere.

However anyway the San Francisco sighting is one of the most heavily documented and verified sightings. The FBI had dropped the ball a number of times in the Caribbean, but they really worked hard on the San Francisco sighting. FBI agents were sent from Washington, DC. The very best FBI sketch artists were sent from Quantico, Virginia. The sketches are so good they are almost like pictures apparently. According to one witness, she spent eight hours just with the sketch artist.

Could you refresh my memory

How long after the sighting was the sketch done?
Thank you in advance

It seems that if you take away all the " extra" details about Amy's fate, it comes down to this, imo.
Did I miss anything?

Fell overboard
Pushed overboard
Jumped overboard

Hidden/lost on ship
Smuggled off ship willingly
Smuggled off ship unwillingly
Walked / swam off ship willingly
Walked / swam off ship unwillingly

Off, or on ship, was alive
Off, or on ship deceased

Disappearance was premeditated
Disappearance was impulsive

Evidence strongly suggests she was smuggled off unwillingly. She was last seen with Yellow handing her a cup of coffee. I believe it was drugged by him.

I so wish we knew more. FA says there is a *lot* going on in the background, but that she just cannot disclose it. Apparently, the information about a "deal" going down should not have been publicised on Vanished, for example.

I'm not sure why a private deal would have been told to tv show directors if it could compromise the case? Especially if it was not to be used on the show. Why tell them then? Doesn't make sense

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did they not find camera footage of Amy? Fingerprint test the coins she touched? It's all so strange

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what is known - ab went missing from a cruise ship.

what is being guessed - she is being used as a sex slave and drug trafficker in part of an american-based criminal enterprise that needs her for her all-american looks but who has to guard her 24/7 to stop her from escaping. and this criminal enterprise is so advanced and thorough that they've successfully kept her hidden and stopped her from escaping over the past 16 years, yet on at least five occasions have let her talk to the public wherein she tells the people she talks to who she is and not one of these people alerts the authorities or even brings it up until months or years later.

some of these theories are based on absolutely nothing but conjecture. that's why i keep saying we should separate what we know from what we think we know, otherwise we just end up with endless conspiracy theories.

I'm in the minority, but I think it's highly likely that Amy was either pushed, or fell off the ship. I believe that Yellow could be involved, if she was pushed.
I think the "Amy" in the photographs/seen in various places is simply a lookalike, a bizarre coincidence, a mistaken identification. I've read so many claims of missing people being seen...when it's later determined they were deceased the whole time.
This is just my opinion, and I respect all the various theories posted here.
I would love to be wrong, and have Amy come home one day. JMO
Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I'm in the minority, but I think it's highly likely that Amy was either pushed, or fell off the ship. I believe that Yellow could be involved, if she was pushed.
I think the "Amy" in the photographs/seen in various places is simply a lookalike, a bizarre coincidence, a mistaken identification. I've read so many claims of missing people being seen...when it's later determined they were deceased the whole time.
This is just my opinion, and I respect all the various theories posted here.
I would love to be wrong, and have Amy come home one day. JMO
Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I respect your opinion of course, I just find it hard to fathom so many sightings being attributed to nothing more than "look alikes". One, maybe, but several, as in multiple, such as in
Amy's case, in my opinion, way too coincidental . I think there has to be something to the sightings, at least some of them. :moo:

Could you refresh my memory

How long after the sighting was the sketch done?
Thank you in advance
I'm not sure, FindAmy never said. However i assume they were done straight away. Apparently the FBI worked really hard on this sighting, more so than any other one. Anyway here are the sketches of the ''handlers'' and the detailed information about them given by our friend FindAmy.

Sketch #2 - San Francisco Handler
Huu6VYb.jpg
This is the second handler from San Francisco. He was seen with Amy at Fisherman's Wharf. This guy is about 5'5" or 5'6", at the most. The FBI website says that he is taller, but the FBI website is wrong. He was described by witnesses as short and scrawny. He had a thin mustache and his appearance was meticulous, unlike the other handler. He was described as having a "Colombian" appearance, whatever that means. His English is perfect, and just like the other handler, he is also one of ours.

Sketch #1 - San Francisco Handler
10W0W6S.jpg

This handler has been described as about 5'11" to six feet tall. He had red hair and a beard. He was wearing very cheap sunglasses that were too small for his face. Handler #1 was obese and his overall appearance was very sloppy. His age right now would be late 40s. This handler appeared to be the one who was in charge and he was also the one who gave Amy coins for the musician. He had a very deep baritone voice. His English was perfect with no hint of a foreign accent. He's one of ours.

*This handler has been seen in other situations, since San Francisco. He appears to have lost weight and he no longer has a beard.

Barbados Handler.
I4CriGa.jpg

This is one of the handlers who was with Amy in the Barbados bathroom. He was described as a bully who was meticulous in his appearance. He spoke perfect English. According to the witness, he used a lot of profanity and was nasty.

The FBI determined that it was highly unlikely that she fell overboard. And that if she did that due to her strong swimming background of being a lifeguard and the fact that the ship was so close to shore that she would have survived. So I discount the possibility of falling overboard or drowning since her body was not found in the searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee