VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But IF detectives believed that AJ was an adult missing on her own, why would we be hearing from WH that LE were convinced that he did something to her. Why would LE even take out a search warrant for his hotel room?

Doesn't make sense. I'd love to be hopeful here, but I still have to look at the facts as I know them.

I agree. Too much doesn't make sense about WH's (and even JH's) behavior if they thought AJ did leave and we're just playing "games" with calling LE..
The facts show there have been lies and misinformation from the get go. No reason for it if you believed your daughter ran away and you wanted help finding her or if you thought there was a stranger abduction. No reason at all.

Filing a *missing person report* or a report (same report) when a youth/teen runs away is never the wrong thing to do. It's always a good action for *just in case*.

The difference in regard to this situation is that IF AJ did leave of her own volition and JH did actually feel that AJ was safe at the time she filed the report and when she did the very first media interview and even as of last night at the balloon release (and, and, and) then maybe some of or even much of what has transpired since might not have needed to happen.

I don't think they were playing a *game* when they filed the report. But, it might, I say, might have been an action that one or both of them decided upon to assert parental influence over AJ's decision to leave and not continue to communicate with JH at the time period before filing the report. And, because of her age, AJ did not have to comply with what JH might have felt should happen.

Make sense?

Have I been committing a forum faux pas without knowing it?

I have not put the RBBM & the RSBM on my posts when I've snipped & bolded.

If so, I'll take my punishment! What is it?

:)

You will be forced to listen to the unedited version of the upcoming audiobook "My Life" by WH. :tantrum:

Seriously, though...I don't think it's a forum rule. When I used "RSBM" up there, it was the first time I'd ever used it. Just trying to be one of the cool kids. :cool:

(Also trying out smilies.)

Have I been committing a forum faux pas without knowing it?

I have not put the RBBM & the RSBM on my posts when I've snipped & bolded.

If so, I'll take my punishment! What is it?

:)

You have to send us all cookies.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

AJ has friends that go to VCU and they are looking for her as well. So I think it's safe to say that she is not there.

I did not think she was currently there, but may have met some friends to help her on the way out.

But IF detectives believed that AJ was an adult missing on her own, why would we be hearing from WH that LE were convinced that he did something to her. Why would LE even take out a search warrant for his hotel room?

Doesn't make sense. I'd love to be hopeful here, but I still have to look at the facts as I know them.

I wonder the same thing, and why does LE decline to say whether Hadsell is a suspect?

WH (from jailhouse interview) - I don't regret anything that I might do to help bring my daughter home or find my daughter.
​*tearing up*​ I can't regret that. That's a life we’re talking about -
that the police seem to think is no longer here. That's what they think. ​*crying*​ They think she's not alive. They were very adamant about that last night.
There’s not been talk coming from them that she's okay. Their whole idea is that she’s no longer with us.

"Police have declined to say whether Hadsell is a suspect." - Virginia Pilot Online - 3-26-2015

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/jailed-stepdad-missing-18yearold-focus-her

It feels to me like his is being possessive and obsessive, not just protective. And I get a creepy stalker controlling vibe, not a nurturing fatherly vibe. JMO

Thank you for your comment.

And, please know that I completely respect yours and everyone else's viewpoint on this ^^^^ above and also whatever we discuss on here.

As far as I'm concerned what is happening here is an on-going dialogue about AJ and this whole situation. At times, I agree to disagree. :)

I am just stating my viewpoint. And, sharing knowledge and experience if anyone is interested to read what I post. :)

That was another one that ran through my head because I thought it would have been a good place for her to hide since there wouldn't have been many students there.

I also thought maybe she took the money she got from WH(if she did) and went to the airport and got a ticket to Montana and is hiding out there

Like I said sooooo many different thoughts

Are you able to expand on why Montana?

If the FBI hasn't checked transit records I'll eat my shoe.

I wonder the same thing, and why does LE decline to say whether Hadsell is a suspect?

WH (from jailhouse interview) - I don't regret anything that I might do to help bring my daughter home or find my daughter.
​*tearing up*​ I can't regret that. That's a life we’re talking about -
that the police seem to think is no longer here. That's what they think. ​*crying*​ They think she's not alive. They were very adamant about that last night.
There’s not been talk coming from them that she's okay. Their whole idea is that she’s no longer with us.

"Police have declined to say whether Hadsell is a suspect." - Virginia Pilot Online - 3-26-2015

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/jailed-stepdad-missing-18yearold-focus-her

I think they might be as baffled as we are. I can only hope AJ has captured the heart of the detective working her case as much as she has ours.

WH said in one of his rambling interviews, that he had threatened to shoot the texty teen but his 'friends' talked him down. Maybe he had the weapon that night, the 6th, and the friends reported it to LE.

I was thinking the same thing. And that's also why the 4 teens feel threatened by him.

WH (from jailhouse interview)
"yeah, I did commit a crime to verify evidence. I'm sorry, but the evidence led me to that boy’s house and I talked to people about it – I talked to everybody in the house about it:
“What should we do?” My answer was way worse."

Mountain_Kat, I am not speaking of WH as the man that the public has seen and heard and at this point now knows about his background, his at time very questionable statements, his arrest etc. etc. etc.

I'm speaking in that above paragraph about WHO WH was trying to be to AJ. The person he was attempting to be. The role he saw himself in. The messages he was attempting to convey to AJ, and possibly to JH and others.

People and their personalities and what they do and don't do under stressful situations is quite fascinating but very complex. When you work for years with parents and families IN CRISIS, you gain a great deal of knowledge and understanding. You glean valuable tidbits about what makes people tick. Emotions run rampant.

I'm not judging him, I watched him and listened to him. I have kept my mind open.

Professionally and personally I have always kept my mind open.

Does this help you to understand what I mean?

It helps me understand your point of view, absolutely, Merm.

However, I respectfully disagree with your viewpoint on this. And I do, sincerely, apologize for flying off the handle in my previous post. My nerves are frayed. :)

I think they might be as baffled as we are. I can only hope AJ has captured the heart of the detective working her case as much as she has ours.

I hope that is not true, but I suspect it might be. I think that there have been more than just WH's lies to deal with and investigating with such a bunch that want to find AJ themselves cannot be straightforward or easy!

Isnt Montana where she grew up?
Is this where JH ran off to after leaving AJ's dad.
Maybe has friends there?

I was thinking the same thing. And that's also why the 4 teens feel threatened by him.

"yeah, I did commit a crime to verify evidence. I'm sorry, but the evidence led me to that boy’s house and I talked to people about it – I talked to everybody in the house about it:

YESSSS. thank you. He was talking about something dire, imo. Not just a simple discharge of a gun. JMO

Wait...what discovery at the Perdue Factory, Brenchen?!

I missed something.

I have to be honest, these "4 teens" bother me. I do not think they are kids who were sucked in by WH and were following his lead. I think at least two if not all of them were really stirring things up, rumor-mongering and ratcheting up the drama...riling everybody up. I think at least one or more (or all) of them "stoked the fire" in the targeting of texty.

My Daughter!

Why not Our Daughter?

He met her for the first time when she was 13/14. So I find it odd that he keeps claiming possession and acting like he totally raised her. JMO

This. This is the first thing that I thought about the situation too.

AJ leaves for school, comes home and realizes life in the H house isn't as grand as she remembers. She and JH/WH fight, and she leaves. JH gets angry because AJ won't return calls. They wait a day because they really are trying to figure out what to do.

I have a hard time believing WH would allow JH to involve the police knowing they would be examining the family and their activities, especially if he were dealing or using. That's like calling the cops from the bank you're robbing. I think we've seen how controlling he can be, so if he even thought fit a second he would be a suspect, I think he'd have squashed the idea of calling police.

I also think there have been a lot of "standard" activities done by the family, as if they sat down and said "Hmm, this got bigger than we wanted. Guess we should start thinking about what someone would do in a real missing persons case.". It's as if the actions are being done according to a checklist rather than out of desperation or desire.

What if calling the police was a "last straw" threat towards AJ if she didn't come home, and AJ called the bluff? Now the H household is stuck with dealing with the police, and here we are.

if WH wasn't living in the house, JH could've been the one to decide to involve police. I think sometimes things are more important than getting caught with other things. like how people will get killed and be involved in drug sale/use. their families or friends still report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove