VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI, something I didn't know: On March 31, 2004 an amendment to the code of Virgina was approved, increasing the age of a missing child from under the age of 18 to under the age of 21. So legally AJ is a missing child, not a missing adult.

§ 52-32. Definitions.

As used in this chapter, unless the context requires otherwise or it is otherwise specifically provided:

"Missing child" means any person who is under the age of 21 years, whose temporary or permanent residence is in Virginia, or is believed to be in Virginia, whose whereabouts are unknown to any parent, guardian, legal custodian or other person standing in loco parentis of the child, and who has been reported as missing to a law-enforcement agency within the Commonwealth.

"Missing child report" means a report prepared in a format prescribed by the Superintendent for use by law-enforcement agencies to report missing child information to the Missing Children Information Clearinghouse.

(1985, c. 259; 1986, c. 330; 2004, c. 248.)

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?041+ful+CHAP0248
https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?000+cod+52-32

Thanks, raysgirl1126 and Ontario Mom!

ETA: I'm editing out a comment for obvious reasons...

Her posting that, like it is total fact- that feels really wrong. Especially when the information is blacked out on the report and people are just speculating.

It IS wrong, but you can't blame us. We made it VERY clear that we were merely speculating. What other people on the internet type is their responsibility, not ours. You can't control what idiots will do or say.

ETA: Cindy should take up knitting. Keep her fingers busy. ;)

What I do find interesting about the MP report, is the amount of information that was never shared publicly, from the beginning. Due to the amount of redacted info, it clearly wasn't a matter of "AJ's missing, can you help us?!" exactly as I'm sure we all suspected.

What's the harm in saying "and there are other things missing from the home, like this, this and the other" unless you were hiding something? (seriously asking, there could be some harm in it, but I can't see it).

We were also lead to believe AJ was up at 7am when mom & sister left for work. "Up" implying she was in her night clothes possibly, but up and awake. Yet from the very beginning (the redacted info is easy enough to read to know this part) she was said to be last wearing t-shirt, leggings, uggs, etc. Not the kind of clothes most girls are wearing at 7am when they first get up. Which leads me to lean quite strongly in the "she had been out and just came back" idea.

moo.

Can someone direct me to the MP report please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I do find interesting about the MP report, is the amount of information that was never shared publicly, from the beginning. Due to the amount of redacted info, it clearly wasn't a matter of "AJ's missing, can you help us?!" exactly as I'm sure we all suspected.

What's the harm in saying "and there are other things missing from the home, like this, this and the other" unless you were hiding something? (seriously asking, there could be some harm in it, but I can't see it).

We were also lead to believe AJ was up at 7am when mom & sister left for work. "Up" implying she was in her night clothes possibly, but up and awake. Yet from the very beginning (the redacted info is easy enough to read to know this part) she was said to be last wearing t-shirt, leggings, uggs, etc. Not the kind of clothes most girls are wearing at 7am when they first get up. Which leads me to lean quite strongly in the "she had been out and just came back" idea.

moo.

It does make the 4:30 am storming off SPECULATION make sense. And might clarify the 7-11 video SPECULATION.

Re: this MP report with inventory of missing items. Do you think JH gave LE this list WITH or WITHOUT WH's input? Also, if WH wasn't in the loop yet, who else might have been helping JH formulate that list?

People close to this case have urged us to take off the blinders. While I am very new to WS (so please be kind!), I am NOT new to cases and people such as these. I am just not fully "committed" to the idea that WH is a perp in this situation. In other words, I am definitely "dating" the idea, but I can't rule out "seeing other people," I mean "ideas"... lol.

Here is my 2 cents on the numbers
Can't tell
Maybe 80

moo.

If my 14 year old niece is wearing comfortable clothes, leggings, sweatshirt, etc., she's got no problem sleeping in them. Did AJ still have a bedroom at the house? Was she sleeping on a couch? She may have needed a sweatshirt to stay warm overnight if she wasn't in a traditional bed. She put the boots on for some reason if she was wearing them when they said goodbye; did she smoke?, do they have a dog?, was she helping JH get baby sister in the car?

*** Unless she truly went back to sleep, I believe whatever happened to her, happened very soon after JH and the sisters left. Otherwise, there would be SM activity. JMO

So my thought of 72 being on the list isn't likely accurate...since #72 = musical instrument. :giggle:

:drumroll:

So my thought of 72 being on the list isn't likely accurate...since #72 = musical instrument. :giggle:

:drumroll:

Don't feel bad, before we got a clearer image, I thought I saw a number that turned out to be for water vehicles. :floorlaugh:

i know right now were talking about the redacted file but a little off that topic i wanted to ask yall something ive been wondering (new to forum btw) when i went thru AJ's twitter account the first thing i realized her last tweet that she made was before noon on 3/1, then a "retweet" of something later on. and as i went through her page its clear to see she's an avid tweeter, some days it looks as if she posted up to 20x a day , even if she wasn't typing her own tweet she always retweets, so with that being said does anyone here think possibly something happened on the 1st, then on the 2nd whoever did it made their cover up story, cleaned up whatever type of evidence they could have left behind an then after making sure everything was taken care of and in mint condition finally make missing person report in late evening on the 3rd? not pointing fingers, just an inquiring mind, thinking of all possibilities, and just stating my honest opinion and wanted to see if anyone else thought of that?

This has also been churning through my mind. :confused: If someone had my phone, they could tweet on my behalf AS WELL AS delete old tweets. BUT...if someone went back and deleted any of AJ's tweets, there are bound to be followers out there who read them BEFORE they were deleted.

Re: this MP report with inventory of missing items. Do you think JH gave LE this list WITH or WITHOUT WH's input? Also, if WH wasn't in the loop yet, who else might have been helping JH formulate that list?

People close to this case have urged us to take off the blinders. While I am very new to WS (so please be kind!), I am NOT new to cases and people such as these. I am just not fully "committed" to the idea that WH is a perp in this situation. In other words, I am definitely "dating" the idea, but I can't rule out "seeing other people," I mean "ideas"... lol.

I see no evidence WH was involved in filing the report at all. My impression from early on in this case the first few days was that there was no father involved. All early comments on the Bring... FB page were oriented towards JH only. Call your mom... Your mom is worried... Praying for you, JH... Then a few days in WH shows up in the media and all heck breaks loose.

Don't feel bad, before we got a clearer image, I thought I saw a number that turned out to be for water vehicles. :floorlaugh:

Funny!

Wait...maybe NOT funny. WH did mention he was "going fishing". And he does a LOT of talking about water in the interviews. The #79 is what I thought was on the very first line and that is watercraft accessories.

:thinking:

Funny!

Wait...maybe NOT funny. WH did mention he was "going fishing". And he does a LOT of talking about water in the interviews. The #79 is what I thought was on the very first line and that is watercraft accessories.

:thinking:

I'm dying over here! :floorlaugh: I am soooo going to pee my pants! It's 77 !!

What about the fifth line? That word at the end is driving me batty. I will tell you this, that the report is typed up in Times New Roman italicized. So if you want to type up various options, that may help. It looks like Gerey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove