VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how "out of normal" it really is to see plumbing vans on a rural road. I lived in the middle of nowhere (100 acres of corn fields) for 12 years and saw plumbing vehicles out in the country on a regular basis. Servicing farms & homes both.

Mapping it, it makes perfect sense if you were living in Norfolk and working in Franklin, you'd head northeast on 258 to get home, taking you directly past that private property they searched yesterday. What does not make sense, is turning off the highway onto Joyners Bridge road, unless you were looking for a scenic route.

View attachment 72301

The 'scenic route' would make sense - unless there is a darker motive. If I were going to leave Franklin, I'd go US 58 and pick up US 13 in Suffolk to the Bowers Hill area (I-64, I-264 & I-664) to get on I-264. Unless I had a reason to go to, say Windsor, I wouldn't take 258 to 460.

I don't know how "out of normal" it really is to see plumbing vans on a rural road. I lived in the middle of nowhere (100 acres of corn fields) for 12 years and saw plumbing vehicles out in the country on a regular basis. Servicing farms & homes both.

Mapping it, it makes perfect sense if you were living in Norfolk and working in Franklin, you'd head northeast on 258 to get home, taking you directly past that private property they searched yesterday. What does not make sense, is turning off the highway onto Joyners Bridge road, unless you were looking for a scenic route.

View attachment 72301

I think they meant vans from that particular company were not familiar to them. They're about 40 miles away.

A reporter spoke to the company and was told they dispatch trucks to the neighborhood often but

Tip leads Norfolk police to Isle of Wight in search for AJ Hadsell
Marissa Jasek, reports

"I did speak with an employee with Quality Plumbing over the phone who tells me that it's not unusual for worker to come up here for jobs, but Hines insists this is the first time he's seen a Quality Plumbing van come down his street."

rbbm

linked here as well, with more info, but not quoted

"I did speak with an employee with Quality Plumbing over the phone who tells me that it's not unusual for worker to come up here for jobs, but Hines insists this is the first time he's seen a Quality Plumbing van come down his street."

rbbm

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Hines when I express my hope that he is a reliable witness. As I watched things unfold yesterday I worried about him being overly helpful, especially when telling reporters what other neighbors had told him. That van being seen in the area is a new piece of information and I sincerely hope it is valid, and not something born of the suggestibility of being shown a picture.

Like a tip factory or more like leads limited?

Exactly!
A wealth of information LOL
What is this man thinking?
He has dug himself in so deep in so many holes he will never get out!

I still cant get passed anyone Tattooing Game Over on their eyelids!

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Hines when I express my hope that he is a reliable witness. As I watched things unfold yesterday I worried about him being overly helpful, especially when telling reporters what other neighbors had told him. That van being seen in the area is a new piece of information and I sincerely hope it is valid, and not something born of the suggestibility of being shown a picture.

I understand what your saying but lets not pic on the ppl that ARE calling in tips!
One of them just might lead t AJ!

View attachment 72301

Probably splitting hairs here...but...as a local who has friends in Franklin I'll show you the road most travelled.

Two big reasons why we go this way that I believe apply here as well.
1. No Toll. Drive thru downtown Norfolk and there is a toll that takes pics of your plates.
2. No tunnel. Tunnel=traffic. And On a map it looks like you're driving around your elbow but it is usually quicker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 253
"Taxi-driver" comments are still there. Some are replies under other people's comments.

Maybe they fixed them. I linked 3 from that FB page and none were there thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story's been updated:

Hines, along with three neighbors, told 10 On Your Side detectives told them they were in the area searching for Hadsell’s cell phone. One resident said police told him Hadsell’s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m.
“She asked me if I had seen that van in the area lately, and I told her that probably within the last week and a half to two weeks, I’ve seen it come down this road and go back out,” Hines said.
Wesley Hadsell was arrested March 21 on six felony charges related to the case, although police have not connected him to his daughter’s disappearance. Wesley said the charges are for doing his own detective work to find AJ.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

I still don't know which Hadsell is being referred to here.

This supposed ping at 8am from a Hadsell phone on Tuesday March 3rd casts an interesting light on the timeline, if true.

If it was AJ's phone: AJ is last seen on twitter at 10:30 Sunday night. Last seen in person by her sister/mom at home Monday morning. Last seen by Wes (allegedly) at 12:45 leaving the gas station. Texts her sister at 2:30 and says "with friends" then her mom at 5:30am Tuesday and says she's not ready to come home yet, and somewhere sends the okay emoji to Wes... then is reported missing at 9:15 that same night. The same night as the alleged 8am ping on the side road off the very same highway Wes would have been travelling on, to get back and forth to work in Franklin. The very same area LE got this tip on, to search. IF it's AJ's phone they're out there searching for, and IF it did ping in that area Tuesday March 3rd at 8am, There is absolutely NO way WH is not involved in AJ's disappearance. There would be no reason whatsoever for her phone to be out in that area, unless taken there by Wes himself.

So IF this is all true, when did he take the phone (and possibly AJ too?) out there? Was he working out there in the Franklin area, the Monday, March 2nd? If yes, there is no way that lunch meeting ever happened. He claims he left work at 11:53 and met with AJ at 12:15 at some gas station somewhere yet... it's an hour drive from Franklin to Norfolk. So what WAS Wes actually doing during his lunch hour (which was actually about 90 minutes) on Monday, March 2nd that he felt he needed to make up this stupid meeting at the gas station & giving AJ money, etc.? Taking a little stroll up to Joyners Bridge Road to toss AJ's cell phone in a pond, perhaps?

Loads of IFS but if Wes was working in the Franklin area on that Monday (and Tuesday) and IF the phone ping was from AJ's phone on Tuesday March 3rd at 8am, that lunch meeting never happened, all those texts from AJ's phone were not from her at all, those "sightings" of her by Wavy and Smokey neighbors were not actually her at all. IF the phone pings were from AJ's phone, she went missing FROM the house sometime after her sister saw her at 7am Monday morning. Exactly as many of us have suspected for weeks now.

All entirely speculation of course.

ETA: the tip that didn't come in through the tip line? Came from AJ's cell provider records. moo.

I have a questions!

So this taxi driver, did she say she heard PA being mentioned?

Could it really have been PA as in Pennsylvania, and not priceless Anne?

I live a hr north of the pa border it only takes me 5 hrs to drive to Norfolk taking Chesapeake bay bridge, its a very rural drive.

A person that lives by the pond has a strong connection to Harrisburg pa which is just over the border of pa. Has a white car, has a record, and has been commenting on sm stuff until the search at the pond came about. This guy visit pa late February and from his sm it seems to happen often.
Makes me wonder strongly about this taxi thing.

Could aj really have been taken to pa or even the even the gun?

Jmo! Can anyone clarify?

Also this church going man! He has known wh for a long time, even has a record himself, drug problems in past too, it seems from snooping on him early in the case that wh also went to church guys home when he kidnapped his first wife. So for me I'm not considering him a reliable person to be a spokesmen for the family. Jmo!

If any of this isn't allowed mods please delete! Thanks!

Probably splitting hairs here...but...as a local who has friends in Franklin I'll show you the road most travelled.

1. No Toll. Drive thru downtown Norfolk and there is a toll that takes pics of your plates.
2. No tunnel. Tunnel=traffic. And On a map it looks like you're driving around your elbow but it is usually quicker.

And this is the reason I wish they would do check in the dismal swamp!

As soon as I mapped it I did see the other route and thought it looked faster so that makes sense.

OT but SimmaDownNow, I love your avatar!!

Thanks. I love Flying Foxes. I was on youtube one day and found this lady (Megabattie) from Australia who rehabilitates them and I fell in love with them.
She has tons of videos and the babies are so sweet, the adults are sweet too and they love her. She makes the babies burrito wrap blankets, bottle feeds them and gives them pacifiers.
The babies are so adorable you can't help but love them too.

Could the parks along the way have been areas of significance? If wes did dispose of AJ or drive an hour away towards IOW about two weeks ago, could he have taken AJ someplace he'd want to revisit later?

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.7577944,-76.431036,10048m/data=!3m1!1e3

View attachment 72305View attachment 72308View attachment 72309View attachment 72310

Do you think he would have kept her that long? Where? I'm guessing storage maybe IF he kept her that long. [emoji20]

As soon as I mapped it I did see the other route and thought it looked faster so that makes sense.

Another "fact" if you will...
Taking the route I mapped would take you real close to the office for the company WH was working for. So from a purely business standpoint it seems to make sense as well.

Do you think he would have kept her that long? Where? I'm guessing storage maybe IF he kept her that long. [emoji20]

Possible. For 24-36 hours anyway. It was cold then and on the 2nd or 3rd I believe the high was 40-44 with lows below freezing.

This is the FB link I'm looking for that I can't find. It's on WVEC13's FB page. https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630 It was done on March 12 or before because I have one comment saved that WH's boss stated and it's the same thread the taxi driver was on. I'm looking on their FB page but can't find it anymore and all of the links I saved for that post don't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove