VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH is blowing up fb with #bringajhome.. Someone must have told her she wasn't looking like she wasfocusing on AJ

JH is blowing up fb with #bringajhome.. Someone must have told her she wasn't looking like she wasfocusing on AJ

Or maybe it's the "appropriate" time to get attention for the new SM platform since it's had no donations.

Either that or she wants to act worthy of 50K in donations.

I noticed an old video made by the pastor is no longer linked on BringAJHome. I don't know when or why this one went poof.

Yes, well perhaps not called a WS course, but there is agreat need for kids to be aware, in general, of digital citizenship, digital danger, and how one can use critical thinking skills and online tools to solve problems, etc.... Among many other things, WS also shows the power of online collaboration and collectively working towards one goal.

Agree. It doesn't matter what the course is called; But kids need to be in tuned with today's mathematics. I'm so tired of kids thinking me me me When other kids are missing.

How is he able to do that? Is he out of jail?

Lord no! Someone is posting for him. Probably his sistermother or Jen.

It truly boggles my mind if it is JH. I mean, they were split up when AJ disappeared, he's obviously lied on several occasions about AJ's disappearance, she even confirms to msm that he drove the white plumbing truck that neighbors saw out by the pond in IOW ...and yet...stand by your man? Either she's as dumb as a box of rocks, or she's guilty of something. Sorry, that's just the only way I can explain the crap she's doing.

ETA: Of course, it could very well BE his sistermother or whatever she is, and JH is just being quiet about everything because she's working with LE. Who can say? (It is Easter.)

Every time I see 2-4-1 I think of Help Save the Next Girl and the Harrington's “I Love You 2 Much, 4 Ever, and 1 Once More”
But I don't really know why that would be on their ribbons.

AHA! That must be what it is. Thanks.

I can't speculate about what it means without being snarky, and I don't feel quite like being snarky, because it's Easter and because AJ is still missing.

O/T

My husband is an ordained minister. No kidding. Got ordained over the internet. Took only a few days. He did it to be funny.

Lord no! Someone is posting for him. Probably his sister/mother or Jen.

It truly boggles my mind if it is JH. I mean, they were split up when AJ disappeared, he's obviously lied on several occasions about AJ's disappearance, she even confirms to msm that he drove the white plumbing truck that neighbors saw out by the pond in IOW ...and yet...stand by your man? Either she's as dumb as a box of rocks, or she's guilty of something in all this. Sorry, that's just the only way I can explain the crap she's doing.

Who else would it be? So JH has joined the Wesley speak: Aj's safe but her texts didn't sound like her, gimme money, no she's safe, but pleeeze gimme some money, LE's not doing enough even though she's safe. But gimme money for a new scam I've cooked up - AJ who? I can find your missing kid but mine, well, she's safe even though a neighbor abducted her. Oh, and I luvs me some WH.

I hope LE takes a long, hard look at the docs associated with this scam. And I hope people realize that what people say on means bupkis. Anyone can say anything and it doesn't mean the funds will go where they say it will. takes its 10% and releases the rest.

What a family of grifters.

O/T, I have jury duty tomorrow and I'm thinking of saying my hobby is creeping various social media sights for info about random people. That should get me out of it, right?

O/T

My husband is an ordained minister. No kidding. Got ordained over the internet. Took only a few days. He did it to be funny.

Lol, my oldest daughter did the same thing so she could officiate my middle daughter's wedding. It was a hoot!

Blowing up Twitter too. Looks like the whole clan is on it. I think it's a great idea to post continuously about your cause in a productive manner but what they are doing tonight seems empty somehow? They are just posting the hashtag and some buzzwords.. No details on aj, no tagging of other missing person orgs to gain awareness and help from different agencies. It's weird.

imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blowing up Twitter too. Looks like the whole clan is on it. I think it's a great idea to post continuously about your cause in a productive manner but what they are doing tonight seems empty somehow? They are just posting the hashtag and some buzzwords.. No details on aj, no tagging of other missing person orgs to gain awareness and help from different agencies. It's weird.

imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, and the brother/nephew is in a bit of a flamewar with someone on twitter that's been rather critical of WH for weeks now. He's got a foul mouth, as does his buddy that's engaged in the conversation as well. It certainly would look better if he didn't respond at all.

Tweet tweet. #bringajhome has lots of activity as well.

There is no waiting period.

§ 15.2-1718. Receipt of missing child reports.

No police or sheriff's department shall establish or maintain any policy which requires the observance of any waiting period before accepting a missing child report as defined in § 52-32. Upon receipt of a missing child report by any police or sheriff's department, the department shall immediately, but in all cases within two hours of receiving the report, enter identifying and descriptive data about the child into the Virginia Criminal Information Network and the National Crime Information Center Systems, forward the report to the Missing Children Information Clearinghouse within the Department of State Police, notify all other law-enforcement agencies in the area, and initiate an investigation of the case.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+15.2-1718

Suzanne's Law

Suzanne’s laws is a federal law concerning missing persons signed into law by President Bush as part of the national "Amber Alert". It provides that there shall be no waiting period before a law enforcement agency initiates an investigation of a missing person under the age of twenty one and reports the missing person to the National Crime Information Center of the Department of Justice. To do so, it amends Section 3701 (a) of the Crime Control Act of 1990. It requires local authorities to notify the National Crime Information Center immediately if someone between the ages of 18 and 21 goes missing.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/suzannes-law/

This is true- (From a dispatcher) -You can report your child or loved one missing anytime, not just after 24 hours at most of the police departments in Hampton Roads. The reporting officer turns paperwork over and the person has to be entered into VCIN/NCIC within 2 HOURS of the report. Also with cell phones - If the police has reason to believe a person is in a life or death situation, they can have a cell phone pinged without a court order. They just have to fill out a form and sign it based off information they have at the time. If there are other phones or info to be found, then yes you have to have a court order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel