VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the heck did you figure that out with all that word salad, Lucky? Seriously...his jibberish makes my mind go blank. It's like staring into the sun.

My former sister-in-law was married to a guy just like this. Ex-con, violent, had a creepy following, completely full of carp, liked to pretend he was a devout believer, oh... and a crack-head in possession of more weapons and ammo than most small 3rd world countries. The self-centered jibberish never makes any sense, except to those without enough common sense to determine that's exactly what it is. I have no doubt LE hears it numerous times a day.

That said, you can decipher a few nuggets here and there with people like this.

moo.

Did y'all notice how he said his mother lost a granddaughter and Jen lost a daughter and they're going at it.

But he didn't say I lost a daughter.

It sounds like he knows the truth and he knows that he is the blame for why they lost granddaughter/daughter and why they are going at it. Jmo.

"I just crawled across the ceiling in a monkey suit singing the Russian National Anthem, in Spanish."

That's the T-shirt I want, Ontario Mom.

:winner:

Sure seems like he can't stand how most people are perceiving him, huh? Or maybe he's just always been an attention seeker. Or maybe it's both. LOL!

I think he wanted to be the hero, like you said attention seeker, but in my mind he really wanted to be the boyfriend. He just thinks he can explain everything away, but it ds doesn't work like that, ahole. He got caught for drugs, ammo, and she's missing after a supposed argument with her mother about money and nobody can say to my satisfaction that she "stormed out @ 4:30am" and her sisters saw her at 7am, "still in her jammies, going back to bed". Mom left 30 minutes later after girls? I would like proof of her being seen at 2pm. I'm with Eileen who thinks she went away when her SM and phone quit texting. Where was she then?

Maybe this blue moon will give him a head start. I'm a little depressive (not so manic) at this late part of my life after being borderline bi-polar forever and probably will continue to be for the rest of my days (my opinion: it's due to child abuse @ 4yr old from older family member for 2 years, father deciding once a week if we should line up to be shot - Mother, too; or there was that one time he drove the 3 youngest of us out to a railroad track and jumped out of the driver's seat, with a train coming) and not to get into a huge life story, but sometimes I think your mind splits in those kind of situations to protect each half of it. I feel like I have always been 2 people in a sense. But no matter, there is a pattern to the madness. Wes was not cured when he came into that home, and he may have wanted to care and protect AJ, but something went wrong along the way. I think he liked it when she was at home before college.
Hope I don't hate myself in the morning for posting this, but really I've been through too much to care.

You have no reason to hate yourself in the morning. (((you))) More often than not, it's folks who have been through hell and come out the other side still championing the under-dog, fighting for justice, and justice for wrongs against the innocents, that understand this kind of thing better than anyone.

moo.

"I'm in prison not in jail..."

I guess this is supposed to more WH mumbo jumbo voodoo speak, because he hasn't been indicted on any of these charges...so yeah, he's literally in jail. Maybe he's figuratively in prison, eh?

Maybe this blue moon will give him a head start. I'm a little depressive (not so manic) at this late part of my life after being borderline bi-polar forever and probably will continue to be for the rest of my days (my opinion: it's due to child abuse @ 4yr old from older family member for 2 years, father deciding once a week if we should line up to be shot - Mother, too; or there was that one time he drove the 3 youngest of us out to a railroad track and jumped out of the driver's seat, with a train coming) and not to get into a huge life story, but sometimes I think your mind splits in those kind of situations to protect each half of it. I feel like I have always been 2 people in a sense. But no matter, there is a pattern to the madness. Wes was not cured when he came into that home, and he may have wanted to care and protect AJ, but something went wrong along the way. I think he liked it when she was at home before college.
Hope I don't hate myself in the morning for posting this, but really I've been through too much to care.

Happyshoes:
I just wanted to give you a big cyber hug. :hug: I'm so sorry for the life traumas you've been through. Don't be embarrassed about being vulnerable and sharing your insight; by sharing, you never know who you made feel less alone/more understood. I'm sure you already know this, but what other people subjected you to was all about *them,* not you. You were not in it , so to speak -- though I really empathize at how their damaged selves/their choices inflicted terribly unfair (cruel) harm upon you and your siblings. There's truly no excuse for that horrific behavior...but be proud that you're a survivor and fine human being...and love your imperfect, interesting, valuable, complex self -- and be patient with your challenges. Take care of yourself.

[And, as an aside, I love your "smells like BS" spraying avatar. ;) I'm sure you can detect BS a mile away...a very valuable asset. I'm sure you have *many* assets, and please take heart that bad experiences can be used for good. You sound like you have a lot of depth to draw on, which is mighty. :heartbeat:

Sorry, I was just trying to stress how ludicrous it is to REAL believers, how WH can play this "I gave my life to the Lord" game and honestly expect anyone is going to believe him. Sadly though, those who will believe him? Those are the people who think Creflo $$Dollar & the like are real Christians.

Yeah... I said it. They're all self-serving frauds using "a move of God-uh.. prayyyyse the Low-uhd!!" to line their filthy pockets.

Yep. :facepalm:

Speaking of filthy pocket linings... the #1 got a $200 donation today from one of AJ's male friends - you know, one of the kids currently camping out at the Hadsell house and hanging with JH. I guess he couldn't reach his wallet to give her money directly so he had to use an online payment site. Under other circumstances I'd say it's a sweet gesture but IMO in this case he's either priming the tip jar or thumbing his nose, or both.

And until JH removes herself from the 50k #2 I can't give her any respect...

Your insights here are valuable, IMHO. I admire your courage in talking about this. And whatever else we might think about WH, he seems to have had some tragedies in his life (e.g., mental illness, friend's death) that were not caused by anything he did. To that extent--that limited extent--I have compassion for him.

"I'm in prison not in jail..."

I guess this is supposed to more WH mumbo jumbo voodoo speak, because he hasn't been indicted on any of these charges...so yeah, he's literally in jail. Maybe he's figuratively in prison, eh?

Yes ma'am. No ma'am.

Happyshoes:
I just wanted to give you a big cyber hug. :hug: I'm so sorry for the life traumas you've been through. Don't be embarrassed about being vulnerable and sharing your insight; by sharing, you never know who you made feel less alone/more understood. I'm sure you already know this, but what other people subjected you to was all about *them,* not you. You were not in it , so to speak -- though I really empathize at how their damaged selves/their choices inflicted terribly unfair (cruel) harm upon you and your siblings. There's truly no excuse for that horrific behavior...but be proud that you're a survivor and fine human being...and love your imperfect, interesting, valuable, complex self -- and be patient with your challenges. Take care of yourself.

[And, as an aside, I love your "smells like BS" spraying avatar. ;) I'm sure you can detect BS a mile away...a very valuable asset. I'm sure you have *many* assets, and please take heart that bad experiences can be used for good. You sound like you have a lot of depth to draw on, which is mighty. :heartbeat:

I second this! I couldn't have said it better myself.

:loveyou::heartluv:

I did notice that he said losing his father was the hardest thing (not quoting...but along those lines.) Not to diminish the loss of a parent, but I can guarantee that most parents (step & adoptive & all of the above) would classify a missing daughter for 30+ days as the most horrible kind of torture and hardest thing. Maybe it's just me, and not really my place to judge the measurements others place on their grief. But that caused me pause.

It reminds me of Tania Grogan screaming "I'm a good mother!" Yeah, right.

Oh my... I've had too many glasses of Reisling. Do not get me started on that Matriarch of the Century. :gaah:

He sure went on and on about the "bus lady." Too bad he kept saying her first name wrong.

You could tell he had prepped all of the stories, all of the "quotable quotes" he was going to weave through his narrative.

It is very clear that he wants people to like him. He wants people to feel sorry for him. He wants people to believe in him. He wants to be a sympathetic hero, a man who overcame his past and made a life for himself. He obviously wants to "touch" people. So what happens when those closest to him stop buying into his fantasy life-story? What happens when he's tapped out all his charm, screwed up and said "I'm sorry" one too many times, and lost the trust and faith of the family who is supposed to adore him? Was he trying to woo AJ to "Team Wes" and get her to help him win his wife and family back? Did she refuse him, shut him out, shut him down? I don't think he would have taken that rejection very well. Not well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove