VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
at the Hadsell home. appears someone (JH) required medical attention. :(
Oh this is awful. I remember one of the old timer WSers told us that when this kind of thing happens, it happens fast and hard.

I get different addresses by moving the little man one frame up and down the street. I have been unable to locate a taxable property at that address or any other I have come up with via Google maps. But I'm no expert (by a long shot)!

try 34160

Where is this property in relation to the pond they searched a few days ago?

I just spoke to a local law enforcement officer at a restaurant, without coming right out and saying so, he implied that, yes, it is most likely her.

I can't even eat my lunch, I'm so saddened by this. Tragic.

This is hearsay of course, until the State Medical Examiner confirms, per the person I spoke with.

The news lady on WAVY messed up and said "her" remains then corrected herself.

I get different addresses by moving the little man one frame up and down the street. I have been unable to locate a taxable property at that address or any other I have come up with via Google maps. But I'm no expert (by a long shot)!

Same here. Weird.

I couldn't see police cars as the road was blocked but a lot of emergency vehicles entered the neighborhood. please remove if not allowed

That's not normal....police as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Websleuths Members,

This thread will be closing in about 7 minutes. Around 1:25 pm Eastern, 10:25 am Pacific. People in other time zones will have to do
thetimezone math. ;)

Tricia

I hope her sisters are with Zach when they get the news (if it is AJ).

:(

Where is this property in relation to the pond they searched a few days ago?
Between the property where the remains were found and isle of Wight, it seems to be a 30 minute commute. It seems like it's a straight shot if you take the smith ferry road.

Stokes sr construction
34160 smiths ferry rd franklin, va 23851

My mind is flying. Shock. Fear. Denial. Anger. Most of all anger. Directed in one direction. BTW, and I dont even know if its right to feel that way. And Im not family - can't even imagine.

This is most definitely the home the remains were found at today. Unfortunately it's a 2009 image but that's the most current available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove