VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 165 WH supporters when I thought to look at that FB page...now there are 60, and I don't think the number will stop falling anytime soon.

29 now. It's closing down...wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think perhaps they are closing the page. I saw this on another page once, they have to delete everyone from the group.
Okay, that makes a lot more sense. Wonder why they're deleting the page? Couldn't keep up with the barrage of negative comments or was it something else?

Dodge Caravan is pretty specific. I know there aren't many minivan brands but that late at night near a house with no lighting? Are they sure?

I find different minivan styles fairly distinctive. And I'm not much of an auto person, but I've owned a few vans.

I think perhaps they are closing the page. I saw this on another page once, they have to delete everyone from the group.

But why close the page? If WH isn't involved wouldn't they put a full-on push to support him right now instead of shutting it down? I wonder if anything's going on down at the jail...

Ditto but most people with families drives minivans right?
Absolutely true...just wondering out loud if any of WH's friends may also have one, and if the description is accurate considering the time it was supposed to have been seen there.

Wait, if the van was seen 3-4 weeks ago, does that mean that the body was left there 2-3 weeks after AJ went missing? Or maybe someone was checking up on their own crime scene?

That makes sense. They're in the 40s now.
I did notice that the first few missing were Busby clanmembers

Only one member left now. I agree with the previous posts, they must have been shutting it down. Wow.

Support FB page down to one lonely supporter....sister. So someone knows something now.

To me, the only thing that would be worse than finding AJ deceased, would be knowing that someone she loved and trusted was responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove