VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post the pic of WH and AJ where she is crying, so that I don't have to spit the words I'm thinking out of my mouth?

Hmmm not a bad idea! Do houses like these typically have a crawl space? Like where I am, houses may have a cellar, or a crawl space under the porch but it's much less common to find one actually under the house.

Houses around here are usually built on a top of a crawl space or on a slab... Older houses more than likely have a crawl space... That looks like an older farm house to me so I would be willing to bet it has a crawl space.

Hell, depending on the age it might even have a root cellar in the crawl space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coyotes can't get in a well.

What? Did I miss something? A well? I've seen a shed discussed and the possibility of being in the open and Ed suggesting a crawl space but I haven't seen anything about a well.

Hmmm not a bad idea! Do houses like these typically have a crawl space? Like where I am, houses may have a cellar, or a crawl space under the porch but it's much less common to find one actually under the house.
Hvac repair workers are very familiar with crawl space imo

You know this how?

Among many other things...

Multiple media sources saying they family was told it was her and then having to rescind it after saying it on air, now only able to say just that the family is asking for support.

Well, aside from things I can't mention that would violate TOS,

the family holding a press conference, the sister "losing faith"... It's blatantly obvious.

Additionally, Norfolk Pd doesnt randomly send their mobile command center an hour west for an unrelated situation. Furthermore, the police department who has been EXTREMELY QUIET all of a sudden tells the media about a body found at a location where their investigation into AJ's disappearance lead them....that tells me its related. I didnt infer it's related. The police told me (via the media of course).

A well could be very likely as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is half asian. Filipino.

And the comment is something a worker of WH's has said he called her. Of course, I can not confirm that WH actually said that...just that someone else said that he did.

And that's all I care to say about that.

And his friend said that like it was a GOOD thing for him to call her that. :doh:

What? Did I miss something? A well? I've seen a shed discussed and the possibility of being in the open and Ed suggesting a crawl space but I haven't seen anything about a well.

Speculation / theorizing / brainstorming, nothing mentioned in msm re: a well that I've seen in msm yet.

Zach sent this text to Tricia today and gave his permission to post here.
Very hard. I was there when her body was loaded up and carried away. She wasn't alone. God was with my dad and I and we prayed on the road there. Websleuths helped me tremendously. Thank you. This isn't over. I'll be back online some time soon.
**Zach also wanted to stress that it is NOT 100% certain that the body is AJ.**

This makes me feel awful to type, like a jerkface really, but, if someone had been put in the shed, could something like a coyote pull them out? Eek. I'm so sorry. Just I find it puzzling that whomever this is would be left in the open as well. Unless they were left in the open so it would be easier for decomp to happen? Ahh! I want to run away from my own brain!

Of course it's terrible (considering what wildlife can do to deceased people - not YOU for thinking it) but it's not unrealistic at all, especially if the shed was unlocked/unlatched. I lived in the country for many years and it always surprised me how easy it was for predatory, hungry/thirsty wildlife to get into places you'd think they couldn't get into.

Among many other things...

Multiple media sources saying they family was told it was her and then having to rescind it after saying it on air, now only able to say just that the family is asking for support.

Then may she RIP.

Just an observation. From the aerials I didn't see anything that looked like a well so I wondered if it's under the tarp.

Of course it's terrible (considering what wildlife can do to deceased people - not YOU for thinking it) but it's not unrealistic at all, especially if the shed was unlocked/unlatched. I lived in the country for many years and it always surprised me how easy it was for predatory, hungry/thirsty wildlife to get into places you'd think they couldn't get into.

Wildlife plays a role in sooo many of these cases....Dylan...

Good point. However... there could have been padlocks and the creepy person didn't have tools on them or in their vehicle to bust it open (on the house or the shed)? I don't know, I'm not a career burglar so I don't know how you can bypass tighter locks and such. For whatever reason, whoever left this person on this property, they left them outside. Maybe they thought they had time to come back and conceal the person better?

The whole thing about the van supposedly pulling into the carport quickly, etc. makes me think someone was in a hurry and/or afraid of being caught.

And like you said, possibly thinking they'd have time to come back and conceal better...but perhaps some things (cough cough) happened that made them unable to return. :angel:

Also, I think there's the whole issue that someone else might have placed her there after and that that there may be someone who assisted the perp either all along, or as an accessory after the fact (or heck, even moved her after the fact if they felt LE were getting too close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove