VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was his boss ever quoted in MSM? I recall Ms. Jasek of maybe NewsChannel 3 mentioning that she spoke to a dispatcher at the white truck plumbing company, the afternoon of the pond search, but that's it. Longwood's statement, her friends who had the service on the baseball field and a school official then, at the subtle and heart breaking ceremony they had for her in Hampton Roads.

I wish! bbm

ADMIN NOTE: Sleuthing the property owners, and then sharing the information on WS, WILL result in a time out. No questions asked.

Bessie

Wonder if they're looking for a gun or something.
I wonder if COD was clearly evident or not. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. And if it wasn't clearly evident, the ME would have to take some time to conduct its investigation...would the ME give LE a "tip" as far as COD, argh, its hard to express my thought clearly this morning....

Here's an idea :coffee:

Same here. But I have to wonder if it was REALLY his boss, or his "boss." You know like how his nephew is his "brother" and how DH who is AJ's cousin calls her his "niece" and how her friend calls her his "sister."
It's probably someone else he met on a GreyHound on the way out from doing time...

Well, the cops were showing pics of the Quality van, so I think he did work for him. How much is in question.

(How does one copy and paste on a tablet? I am having to type everything out, trying to be more efficient here. Tia.)

Try pressing and holding over a word to bring up menu options. Also try double tapping. If a word or words are selected, tapping it should also bring up options.

I'm sure they are looking for anything and everything! A piece of fiber, a shell casing, any kind of weapon, clothing, phone, tire track, dna, anything anything anything...again, I too wonder if COD will involve a gun. I'm going to guuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeesssssssss blunt force trauma/asphyxiation, but who knows. Jmo

Maybe the reason WHS jumped ship so quickly yesterday is because she knows the dark blue or black Dodge Caravan.

Just a thought.

Maybe the reason WHS jumped ship so quickly yesterday is because she knows the dark blue or black Dodge Caravan.

Just a thought.

Exactly that's what I was thinking!
Once they said what it was, ppl began abandoning WH's sinking ship!

(Just wanted to say to DexterMorgan, he said in the last thread re: MK getitng drunk, that now we are speaking his/her kind of language and bottom's up...well, cheers to that :drink: )

I think it was apparent it was abandoned just from the looks of it. I don't understand why he would place her near a house anyway, with all the forests and water in the area. In his business, he had access to large drums and water heaters, etc. The carelessness of the disposal could just be from the disorganized thought process of a cokehead, I guess, but it really is bizarre to me the way that she was found.
Is it possible that she was placed in the shed injured, and crawled out of the shed into the tall grass? It does seem odd that the body was found like that. So sick about all of this. Thinking of you and your family Zach. I also believe that WH was enabled by his whole family with his addictions, etc and it leads to a very bad outcome. I don't think I will ever forget AJs wonderful smile and I never knew her , but I feel like I did from learning about her from Zach. Still hoping it isn't true.

Anyone here think he confessed?

With how sure he seemed that she'd be found, I think it's possible he realized he wasn't getting out of jail anytime soon and hinted. I don't know that I could see him full out confessing, but since WH-S said his story kept changing, maybe something he said "clicked" or he hinted too far.

Me personally, I just have a hard time with vehicle descriptions, I mean there are so many ""Fords" or Dodges or Toyotas, or suvs or whatever the case might be, not to mention if its dark, the speed the vehicle is traveling, the vision of the witness...there are so often unreliable witness descriptions, jmo (not that their intentions aren't meant well). I mean I TRAIN MYSELF to recall vehicles, physical descriptions, and unless you really know your stuff...jmo...not saying its not possible, especially in a small tight knit community where everyone knows everyone, just saying, if I was on a jury it would take a lot more than a third-party vehicle description to sway me one way or the other, jmo.

Last I remember, MSM Twitter is allowed/considered msm, if I'm wrong mods, please delete.

Per JF's media twitter, the address where the remains were found is 34XXX Smiths Ferry Road. (Franklin, VA. of course).
Yes, MSM Twitter is allowed, but posting names and personal information of innocent third parties is not.

I'm behind a paywall - too many clicks I guess. Anything new?
I was able to access the link, MsMarple. There were 2 youtube videos posted at the top of the page. I'm embedding them here:

http://youtu.be/rmD6fuo9BqY
http://youtu.be/Pjxi_Y4UXqk

There was also a slideshow with a link to purchase images (I kid you not) and a map.

Otherwise, the paywall wasn't withholding a whole lot. :moo:

:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will do a systematic grid search to collect any & all things that look out of place, that may or may not be related to this investigation.

There's always DNA testing as well. I'd think most people have dental records though.

As morbid as it sounds, if it is her, I'd be interested to know if there are 9mm bullets in the body.

In Pennsylvania and Norfolk school, children are required at certain grades to get dental check ups that normally in tails xrays... So I think she most likely has dental records.

I've asked the school here in regards to why kids had get them done and never got a real response, makes me wonder if this is why...

"If" WH did this, I don't think it's weird that the body was found in the position that it was. I think he would've been planning to "find" her all along, just like he "found" the jacket, clothes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove