VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here think he confessed?

This is a good question. I wondered about this... I don't think he would, but then again, if you've ever watched a police interrogation, they can REALLY PUT THE PRESSURE ON.

Maybe the reason WHS jumped ship so quickly yesterday is because she knows the dark blue or black Dodge Caravan.

Just a thought.

I think the key is the area they found her in...but the van may have had something to do with it as well. WHS definitely knows something is up.

When asked if Stokes believes her brother is involved in AJ’s disappearance she said, “I don’t know anymore. At one time, I didn’t think he was, but now I don’t know. In my heart I don’t want to believe he did, but there are things that when you start seeing on TV, places they are looking. I’m his sister you never want to think that anybody in your family could ever do anything like this.”

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

Well, there goes our theory that the human remains found were NOT human remains. ;)
I had to read the news statement three times because I thought I was missing something! "human remains/human body"
Thought I needed more sleep or something!

"If" WH did this, I don't think it's weird that the body was found in the position that it was. I think he would've been planning to "find" her all along, just like he "found" the jacket, clothes, etc.

I am reminded of a case where it was staged to look like an SA/Random killer, can't think of the case to save my life right now, but this reminds me, sometimes things are done (staging) during disposal (not be to be confused with "staging as referred to a serial killer / 'posing").

Eta: oh, I just remembered, possibly JonBenet Ramsey.

Sorry, I didn't think posting something that could be immediately found by copying and pasting from MSM into Google was off-limits. It seems relevant to me to look for a connection between AJ and the property.

With a lawyer appointed, I would think he has been instructed to stop talking at all. But I honestly don't know how that all works.

The other day he said he was instructed to stop talking about the case by his lawyer. He said this in an interview from the jail cell in which he proceeded to talk about the case.

The other day he said he was instructed to stop talking about the case by his lawyer. He said this in an interview from the jail cell in which he proceeded to talk about the case.

Minor correction: proceeded to talk about himself.

I think the key is the area they found her in...but the van may have had something to do with it as well. WHS definitely knows something is up.

When asked if Stokes believes her brother is involved in AJ’s disappearance she said, “I don’t know anymore. At one time, I didn’t think he was, but now I don’t know. In my heart I don’t want to believe he did, but there are things that when you start seeing on TV, places they are looking. I’m his sister you never want to think that anybody in your family could ever do anything like this.”

Yes, yes, yes. The way she gave up all hope as soon as she learned about where the remains were found is very telling imo.

I am reminded of a case where it was staged to look like an SA, random killer, can't think of the case to save my life right now, but this reminds me, sometimes things are done (staging) during disposal (not be to be confused with "staging as referred to a serial killer / posing").

This is stash house. Where he could go feel sorry for himself and noble for having taken care of his mistakes. He's a thief, he stashes things. He is incapable of thinking past himself, predictable, venal, self-righteous, wicked, and very very controlling, he was never going to let AJ go, it seems to me.

This is a good question. I wondered about this... I don;t think he would, but then again, if you've ever watched a police interrogation, hey can REALLY PUT THE PRESSURE ON.

Especially if they confronted him with something they discovered that implicates him, something perhaps we don't know about yet. Maybe he thought they already had enough on him and they used the whole "just tell us where she is so she can have a proper burial" bit, which perhaps made him feel guilty. Does seem odd that they would have targeted that house without much to go on. Something or someone definitely led them there IMO.

Yeah- I pity the attorney.

A couple of things are bothering me a lot right now, besides the obvious. One, JH has taken a lot of flak from people for not exercising caution in who she had around her daughters, with apparently disastrous results. So who reads the family's statement? Another criminal who was flanked by her surviving daughters while he read it! Hello? Have we not learned a lesson? Then there is the request for donations for SEARCHING for AJ that was posted yesterday. This was not something old, copied and pasted, it was a brand new plea. She hasn't even asked for people to search, let alone incurred expenses from a search. I don't begrudge people for needing help in cases like this, I made a couple of donations recently to very worthy causes recently. But she already raised a lot of money, and to ask for more for searches on the day her daughter's remains were found just lacks class. The only cost I've seen her incur from this is the cost of the balloons. And for all I know, those were donated, too. Sorry if this offends anyone, but AJ and the girls deserve so much better.

I found it odd that the crowd behind him is all teens or ppl that are mean on sm.where are the adult family members? Why are the only ppl around aj teen friends (mostly guys and her sisters and cousin)?

Plus another thing, the post of fb,, the most recent statement, says that any money leftover after will be donated to a cause. What cause? The one he's trying to raise $50k to pad his pockets with?

I pray JH wakes up from the fog soon and grabs her girls and hits the road far away from anyone with connection to wh including tm and the friends... Leave this mess behind ya and focus on the girls... Keep your good memories close to ya and ditch the crowd..

Jmo

I would like an audio version of this thread, please. I took the day off to get some gardening and yard work done... just not happening :shame:

Sorry, I didn't think posting something that could be immediately found by copying and pasting from MSM into Google was off-limits. It seems relevant to me to look for a connection between AJ and the property.

I can't speak for WS, but I think the sensitivity to this in TOS is that everything we say here can become part of the record and used in court. Bringing up innocent names or personal info in relation to something like a murder investigation and posting it on a public forum, which is in turn findable on Google, is a recipe for a libel lawsuit. It is also why it is important we are careful in speculation and not directly accuse or state as fact that someone is guilty or committed a crime until they have been convicted as such.

Yes, yes, yes. The way she gave up all hope as soon as she learned about where the remains were found is very telling imo.

The law of diminishing returns. His mom and sister do care about the family name, their place in the world, I think, not being seen as assisting in a murder. Now, it seems, people will hopefully start turning on each other, to rush for the exists, as things progress, I hope and get in touch with LE.

(Skibaboo, I see you lurking, hope you are feeling okay today, as best as can be expected).

Your-heart.jpgYour-heart.jpg

(Oh, just wanted to say, not that anyone here would do this, at least not without positive intentions, with the location of the remains being posted, please be sure not to go trample on any potential crime scenes, not saying this to be rude, but until LE clears the area, everyone needs to stay far back.)

I think it was apparent it was abandoned just from the looks of it. I don't understand why he would place her near a house anyway, with all the forests and water in the area. In his business, he had access to large drums and water heaters, etc. The carelessness of the disposal could just be from the disorganized thought process of a cokehead, I guess, but it really is bizarre to me the way that she was found.

I just have to thank this "cokehead" for one thing...if he placed her body here, thank God, b/c had it been put in the ocean, we would probably never know the ending to Anjelica's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member