VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are. You were here from day 1, thread 1, page 1.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uot-AJ-quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-1

(Has Londonrraine commented here recently? She was too...)

Yep, poor AJ has been on my mind from the very beginning. I was really hoping, because of her age, that she was going to turn out to be a runaway. However, as the case progressed, that outcome didn't seem very likely. Even still, it's a heartbreaking thing to hear. Hopefully it doesn't take forever for the ME to give everyone some answers, like it has in the Jaimee Mendez case.

Did I miss something? How is skibaboo related to aj case? BTW no matter what your connection ((hugs))

Thanks, sorry, I should have been more clear.

Our dear friend/poster and member here Skibaboo has a friend, Baljeev, who went missing 6 months ago. He was found deceased yesterday. Here's the link to his friend's (and our other member here Schmae's) friends thread:

Baljeev Johal :rose: :
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Baljeev-Johal-24-Ryton-On-Dunsmore-5-Oct-2014

Did I miss something? How is skibaboo related to aj case? BTW no matter what your connection ((hugs))

I'm not, sorry for the confusion, and thank you xx And margarita, you don't miss a trick do ya? lol Love ya, and FHG and everyone else too. I'm doing Ok just keeping busy, and reading but my mind isn't up to much sleuthing right now. I'm still here tho, for AJ and for Zach who is giving me great strength right now, he is such an inspiration!

My kids were in the Chesapeake school system, and dental records were not required.

I know not everywhere does it and its only certain grades.. We lived in Washington state and it wasn't required either. But for tarrallton elem it was and now in pa where I live currently it is. For pa its 1, 3, 7, 10 grades. I only knew cuz I had a 1 and 3 grader this year and my oldest just got her junior high 7th grade paperwork for next year and its required. I believe at tarrallton it was kindergarten and 4th...

I'm not, sorry for the confusion, and thank you xx And margarita, you don't miss a trick do ya? lol Love ya, and FHG and everyone else too. I'm doing Ok just keeping busy, and reading but my mind isn't up to much sleuthing right now. I'm still here tho, for AJ and for Zach who is giving me great strength right now, he is such an inspiration!

(Love ya too----can I get a lifetime membership to your anxiety forum please? :wink: )

Well know more in the days to follow. But I don't believe AJ was moved from one place to another. LE was on this almost immediately. No doubt there was suspicions about WH from the get go. In most cases, family must be cleared and then LE starts widening the circle of friends, someone known through sports, school, job, etc. Then lastly they look at a stranger involved. I don't think LE was ever able to clear WH. The changes in the timeline, last known seen, giving her money, etc., would have added even more attention to WH. I bet LE was tailing him, and watching him like a hawk.

LE has been extremely quiet in this case. They haven't released much information at all. No routine updates, etc. I think the evidence was leading them to theory, and they kept on investigating, connecting dots, and was looking at areas familiar to WH. Either through phone pings, work records, or just him having been in the area and knew the areas. If someone did see a vehicle at that home, and it drove through the carport with lights turned off, and that was reported to LE, perhaps they were just getting to that tip among all the others and following up on it. We'll know at some point.

Many were speculating on a motive. What greater hurt could you inflict on a mother than to harm her daughter?? There may have been a different motive, yet I don't doubt WH was pissed about being kicked out of the house, and wanted to 'get back' at JH and cause her the hurt he was feeling. I do believe he also had an unusual attraction to AJ, and I don't even want to hear those results if they are proven with the autopsy. I just don't want the details.

Whoever was responsible, whoever placed AJ there *if this is AJ*, I want to never see outside prison. I pray the evidence will all be there for a conviction! And the jury will agree!

*IF* this is AJ, she didn't put herself there. :( Someone else did. And that perp needs to go away forever! I often wish that once a perp is convicted that the victims loved ones each get 30 minutes or more to do whatever they want to the perp. If the perp ends up dead, oh well! I can't stand the fact they get to continue to breath after taking the life of a someone else. Life behind bars, or death penalty doesn't seem enough to discourage or stop these perps from committing the crimes. Something harsher needs to be done to make them stop. Public hanging, firing squad, something. Yes I'm emotionally and probably not even making sense. I just wish the perps had to suffer the way they made their victims suffer. Something to make them stop and think before committing these crimes. :tantrum:

I have to get outside, too, but had to read everyone's posts first - just seemed imperative that I pay respect to AJ before doing anything else. I think a few things - one, she came home to be with boyfriend and family (she was probably glad WH wasn't there). I think and I've said he had a thing for AJ, and seeing that Flickr photo only reinforced that times a million for me personally. Others may not see it, but I felt it through the screen. At any rate, I do think that AJ was jealous of her having a bf, wanted her to come hang out with him. He most likely offered her the money so he could bring it over, or have her come to the hotel to get it. He had drugs and a gun there and things didn't go the way he planned. He said two things that stuck out to me like the big red flags I think they were - he was asked about fishing and he mumbled around about how there was "no water out there", then he said something to the effect (or LE inferred) that "she got what she deserved", and that "she was going to tell on him". He started using again, got kicked out, and that started him on this spiral. He couldn't control her, his wife, or the situation but he could get high and act like the he is. All JMO - not to offend anyone, sincerely mean that. She was beautiful and I'll never forget that smile, she had so much potential, so much to offer. Zach coming on here made her so very real to me.

You know, Zach was out there as they recovered the remains. He was obviously known by the police. I think that when they refer to stepfather they are referring to him, not WH.

Obviously, I'm gonna [emoji14]uke:

When asked about Hadsell’s stepfather, Moran said the family is focused on bringing her home.

“Obviously, he is in our thoughts and prayers,”

I hope that if anyone loaned a van to anyone, or knows who may have one, they will let LE know.

Hey cluci :cat:

Me too, but you know, sometimes birds of a feather...who knows what kind of criminal thugs WH associated with, and if they will sing.

Also, re: posts above, I do agree that whether work related, vocational proximity, or drug related (meeting place?), there is a connection to her being at THIS location. Some type of awareness space, whatever it is. Jmo

O/T

But I have the worst hangover EVERRRR. My eyes are so swollen I can barely see, and today is Hubby's birthday, so I have to try to make merry.

Today sucks. That is all.

You know, Zach was out there as they recovered the remains. He was obviously known by the police. I thin that when they refer to stepfather they are referring to him, not WH.

Oh, I'd love to believe that, Kitty. I don't, but I'd love to.

ETA: The only real comfort I find in all of this is Zach's love for AJ.

I'm thinking back to the interview where WH wanted to really stress that he did not have a house key to get into AJ's residence. Who the heck with his kind of background needed a house key to get into the house in the first place? I can't imagine what went down, but I think something must have went down at his hotel from there. I don't think she was killed in her own home. I'm trying to put the pieces together but just can't figure out how this poor girl ended up in the same room with her creepy stepdad after mom separated from him.

I'm thinking back to the interview where WH wanted to really stress that he did not have a house key to get into AJ's residence. Who the heck with his kind of background needed a house key to get into the house in the first place? I can't imagine what went down, but I think something must have went down at his hotel from there. I don't think she was killed in her own home. I'm trying to put the pieces together but just can't figure out how this poor girl ended up in the same room with her creepy stepdad after mom separated from him.

I agree with you. I know in my gut that she was at that hotel room. And I think she left the truck because she didn't want anyone to spot it at the hotel.

I don't know why I believe that, but I do.

I have to get outside, too, but had to read everyone's posts first - just seemed imperative that I pay respect to AJ before doing anything else. I think a few things - one, she came home to be with boyfriend and family (she was probably glad WH wasn't there). I think and I've said he had a thing for AJ, and seeing that Flickr photo only reinforced that times a million for me personally. Others may not see it, but I felt it through the screen. At any rate, I do think that AJ was jealous of her having a bf, wanted her to come hang out with him. He most likely offered her the money so he could bring it over, or have her come to the hotel to get it. He had drugs and a gun there and things didn't go the way he planned. He said two things that stuck out to me like the big red flags I think they were - he was asked about fishing and he mumbled around about how there was "no water out there", then he said something to the effect (or LE inferred) that "she got what she deserved", and that "she was going to tell on him". He started using again, got kicked out, and that started him on this spiral. He couldn't control her, his wife, or the situation but he could get high and act like the he is. All JMO - not to offend anyone, sincerely mean that. She was beautiful and I'll never forget that smile, she had so much potential, so much to offer. Zach coming on here made her so very real to me.

There are a few phrases in this whole thing that haunt me, and those are two of them.

The "what she deserves" is essentially what he said in the comment on the page. That threw up my flags immediately, too. If you read the whole comment it talks about not being a "joke" or a "game."

I think he interpreted her friendliness toward him as flirting, and she rejected him. He decided she was playing "games." And that's as far as I can go. I just can't finish that thought, sorry.

Above someone mentioned that they hope they don't bury her under the name "Hadsell." I hope so, too. She doesn't deserve to be forever branded by him.

FINALLY caught up. Didn't sleep much last night, thinking about what might have happened to AJ, and then thinking about my two little girls.... :frown:

Nothing to add from a sleuthing angle, as I'm very new here and just getting my feet wet, but I did want to say:

((((Zach)))) God bless you, sir! I'm a proud daddy of little girls too, and if I ever have to deal with anything remotely like this (please God - NO), I hope I can be half the daddy and man that you have been in this case.

:floating:

Well know more in the days to follow. But I don't believe AJ was moved from one place to another. LE was on this almost immediately. No doubt there was suspicions about WH from the get go. In most cases, family must be cleared and then LE starts widening the circle of friends, someone known through sports, school, job, etc. Then lastly they look at a stranger involved. I don't think LE was ever able to clear WH. The changes in the timeline, last known seen, giving her money, etc., would have added even more attention to WH. I bet LE was tailing him, and watching him like a hawk.

LE has been extremely quiet in this case. They haven't released much information at all. No routine updates, etc. I think the evidence was leading them to theory, and they kept on investigating, connecting dots, and was looking at areas familiar to WH. Either through phone pings, work records, or just him having been in the area and knew the areas. If someone did see a vehicle at that home, and it drove through the carport with lights turned off, and that was reported to LE, perhaps they were just getting to that tip among all the others and following up on it. We'll know at some point.

I agree - I have faith that LE has built a solid case. There's no way they've overlooked WH's past crimes, current drug use, blatant lies, and changing stories. I mean, he's already behind bars.

Another thought, hypothetically speaking, IF there is a sexual motive to this crime, we know most predators don't usually suddenly start committing such acts in their adulthood...one has to wonder, aside from other possible past charges that we know about, what ELSE might the perp have done, in years waaaaaayyy back, I'm talking other states, etc, preincarceration, and even post incarceration and recently for that matter.

*Ugh, this just led to my post from thread 1, soooooooo many unsolved cases in VA...RAT and JLM are behind bars...

Hmmmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member