VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if past is prologue, then the circumstances of the previous changes do not necessarily correlate with someone who preys upon children. AJ wasn't really a child anymore. The past does indicated that he is extremely controlling of women with whom he has intimate relationships. If he did harm AJ, I would lean toward his motive having more to do with controlling or hurting her mother than her. People have been known to harm one person to get back at another.

This is my opinion as well (controlling or hurting her mother)

Zach,

You must take care of yourself as you try to make sense of the incomprehensible. Your daughters need you to help them through this. They need you to be there to ask them how they are feeling and help them through this. Please limit your exposure on Webslueths as well as other forums at this time. Reach out to family, friends and acquaintances that you are comfortable with. We all have the greatest respect and love for you. There are MANY if not everyone in here that will do anything they can for you. I am more than happy to do anything I can.

Does anyone subscribe to Angie's list? I would be interested in checking out some of the local construction companies.

I'm inclined to agree with you. HELLO! LE went directly to a seemingly random abandoned house in Franklin because they suspected to find her, and then they found her. Clearly they know something huge that brought them to that house - no telling what. Possibly he confessed, said something to an inmate, phone pings, maybe he was tied to the dark color van and it was tracked there, maybe LE found out he had a tie to the abandoned property and searched it on a hunch... I mean there's something big missing here. They didn't stumble upon it.

I think we don't really know which came first--finding the house, then talking to the guy who saw the van, or talking to the guy who saw the van, then going to the house.

If they had some reason to believe he was in Franklin, they might have been going door-to-door and been told the story about the van at the abandoned house.

Dex, do you remember in the early search coverage, he had his group scout out which homes had security cams? He was probably trying to make sure it didn't catch him coming and going to the house besides the 7 am one?

EXCELLENT points FindHG and Dexter

Depending on where the security cameras were, he could have bypassed them and remained unseen while planting evidence.

I could have sworn this morning that someone posted something about WH's sister admitting that WH confessed to her over the phone.

Possibly on Facebook or other social media.

Im not sure if thats a case of someones poor understanding based on the phone interview from yesterday or if its actually true, since I didnt bother to verify.

Maybe another WS'er can shed some light on that?

SM rumor as far as I can tell.

I could have sworn this morning that someone posted something about WH's sister admitting that WH confessed to her over the phone.

Im not sure if thats a case of someones poor understanding based on the phone interview from yesterday or if its actually true, since I didnt bother to verify.

I saw it this morning when someone mentioned the comments section of the article on Wavy saying that the remains were confirmed. I don't know who the person was or whether it was credible or not, but I wonder where they got that idea from.

I think we don't really know which came first--finding the house, then talking to the guy who saw the van, or talking to the guy who saw the van, then going to the house.

If they had some reason to believe he was in Franklin, they might have been going door-to-door and been told the story about the van at the abandoned house.

Yes - I meant like perhaps LE discovered that he rented or borrowed a car at some point recently and were able to determine that it had traveled to that home.

I only saw it on social media comments, BUT if he would have admitted to his sister, then that would be as good as admitting to the police because he is in jail and the convos are recorded. I have a hard time believeing that happened. But, who knows! Stranger things have happened!

I saw it this morning when someone mentioned the comments section of the article on Wavy saying that the remains were confirmed. I don't know who the person was or whether it was credible or not, but I wonder where they got that idea from.

It came from Taxi Lady. Who was tossed out as an attention seeker long ago. Clearly she didn't get enough attention.

SM rumor as far as I can tell.

Thanks! She never came right out and said that in the interview.Even though she might as well have.

If LE is not aware of her actions in taking down the WH support page then they should be. Im assuming they are aware of yesterdays interview as well.

If I were them I would be very curious about those two incidents.........unless they already know the reasons why.

It was the taxi driver lady posting on WAVY fb page on post #BREAKING Norfolk police confirm the human remains found in Franklin Thursday belong to Anjelica Hadsell
posted friday march10th

Yes - I meant like perhaps LE discovered that he rented or borrowed a car at some point recently and were able to determine that it had traveled to that home.

This sparked a memory of the last time I rented a car, the hold on it was $200. Did a quick check on Budget Rental Car in Norfolk and they also charge 200$. It is probably a coincidental connection, but interesting considering his work vehicle may not have been usable at his leisure, and AJ needed the truck. He would have needed to borrow or rent a car during this time, wouldn't he?

http://locations.budget.com/us/va/norfolk/orf.html

If you want to use a credit card for the hold, that amount will be the total estimated rental charges or $200, whichever is greater.

Entirely possible I missed something somewhere but what is the reason for assuming this dark colored newer model van seen at the house in Franklin was rented? Based on the description of the van, I'd say any place renting vehicles like this is more than likely 100% legit and requires at least a copy of the driver's license if not credit card info as well. IF it was used in any way connected to AJ's disappearance, there's no way anyone would be stupid enough to leave a paper trail like that, is there?

I'd sooner guess it was either borrowed or belongs to whoever put AJ at that house (or a close friend, associate or relative).

Right, O_M, could have been for anything, he seems more the borrowing type. So a Caravan on two hour drive if you're paying cash for gas would be roughly $30, a guess?

Could he have spent some money organizing some way to contain her to travel move more securely in the Caravan when he had the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38