VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
warrants are usually sealed if LE believes releasing them will cause suspect(s) to flee or disrupt evidence. We already know one person who is capable of that, but I believe it is possible the police have more than one person in question. jmo

Might be a silly question, But since I'm on the opposite coast line I'm wondering if there is truly a need for sprinkler repair during the winter in Va?
Not on the west coast , during the winter, with snow on the ground, and freezing temps. Maybe it's different in Va? Anybody?

I am on the opposite coast too but I would doubt it. It seems to be that you would only need one in the spring/ summer if any of the pipes had broken. I think they can break from frozen water in them expanding but you wouldn't be likely to find that out until you had tried to use them and you wouldn't try to use them when it is still near freezing temps. Anyone from the East coast know?

The pipes can freeze and burst in cold temps, so yes, a need can present itself. I have a neighbor that can attest to that - lol!

Did WH's business include sprinkler repair? (H&H Mechanical)
I know I posted a link to it several threads back, but all be darned if I can find it now.

I find it striking that a few WS members who have not posted here at all from the beginning of this case until now, express reluctance to suspect WH as the #1 suspect. While, those of us who have followed this case from day 1 have wrestled with all the information and for the most part, we're all seeing ourselves looking right back at WH.

I'd honestly like to hear the thoughts of those who have just recently begun to comment. What is it specifically that you're seeing that you think many of us are not seeing? I believe fresh eyes are always good in any case, and this one is no exception.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Didn't post early .. But I am on team "game over".

ETA as in I think WH is involved .. In case that wasn't clear. Sorry

I am on Team "Game Over" #1 with another Game Over!!
does that even make sense? lol

I am on the opposite coast too but I would doubt it. It seems to be that you would only need one in the spring/ summer if any of the pipes had broken. I think they can break from frozen water in them expanding but you wouldn't be likely to find that out until you had tried to use them and you wouldn't try to use them when it is still near freezing temps. Anyone from the East coast know?

We have flip floppy weather here. It can be 80 one day and the next snowing. I have seen sprinklers on year round so yes I can see this. Where some places have true seasons we do not. We usually skip spring and go right to blazing hot summers!

I believe we were asked by a mod to drop the custody discussion. But in case Zach is reading, I will just post to say that I have to disagree. If Zach goes to court now, in this awful time, to push for changes in custody, he risks losing what he already has, which is every other week with his girls. I don't think a judge would look kindly upon what you are suggesting. I worked with a man who did just that and because his ex lied and he lost his temper in court, he lost shared custody and visitation. He ended up exactly how Zach is afraid of ending up. If Zach is patient and takes the high road, this will work out eventually and he will at least have time with his girls. JMO
Thank you.I didn't read past his post so I didn't realize there was an issue. I can't edit it now, and I will drop it. Also wanted to reply to you that you raise a VERY important scenario that I hadn't considered, and it is sage advice. I'll leave my emotions here and say no more about it. :) Thank you.

I find it striking that a few WS members who have not posted here at all from the beginning of this case until now, express reluctance to suspect WH as the #1 suspect. While, those of us who have followed this case from day 1 have wrestled with all the information and for the most part, we're all seeing ourselves looking right back at WH.

I'd honestly like to hear the thoughts of those who have just recently begun to comment. What is it specifically that you're seeing that you think many of us are not seeing? I believe fresh eyes are always good in any case, and this one is no exception.

I've been playing catch up. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. WH very well might be responsible for AJ's death.

But, there are things that just don't sit right with me. Things that give me pause.

WH hasn't been named a suspect by LE. His charges so far stem from breaking into a house he believed AJ was seen, JMO but that is excusable behavior for a dad. Right? No. But when you are desperately looking for your child, you just might be willing to do anything to save your child's life or find her.

I'm curious too. I'm new but have lurked here through this case (and Travis Alexander and Hannah Graham RIP. Glad you didn't get parole Jodi! I hope you rot in jail) and just started commenting but I cannot understand anyone thinking WH is innocent or not involved. He's guiltier than sin. And everything he has done since her disappearance has only driven that point home. Game over, Wes, game over.

1. Millard residence
2. Hotel
3. storage unit
4. work van
5. red truck
6. ? another family vehicle
7. cell phone
8. cell phone
9. cell phone
10. pond search
11. franklin residence search
12. computer
13. texty kid's house
14. work records - time card etc.
15. camera and/or go pro??

These are just my guesses/possibilities. Another possibility would be alleged-supposed gas station video/surveillance.

On search warrants dont they have to list what they are looking for, for ea search warrant? IIRC, if they see something in open that pertains that's diff.

Ok, so if not wh then who? Give me an insight because I Have tunnel vision...serious statement.

BBM

WH comments that the red truck was moved (he does not say parked, he says "moved") from the left side of the driveway to the right side of the driveway. He also says that he doesn't know why, and that no one saw anything. But in this same interview, he tells us of 2 neighbors who DID see something. According to him, one neighbor saw AJ leave the house at 1 pm, and a different neighbor saw her return at 2 pm, followed by a white compact car, and that car was also spotted parked in the driveway. Whether we believe the neighbor sightings to be reliable or not, WH is bothering to tell us about them. He then goes on to say that no one saw anything with respect to the truck being moved. One or the other of these statements has to be a lie. He also wants to embed in our minds that he doesn't know why the truck was moved, doesn't "have that fact".

So...why would he tell us the truck was moved from the left side of the driveway to the right side of the driveway? Note the privacy fence around the backyard and the location of the gate that leads into the back yard. If the red truck was parked on the left, and you needed to back a different vehicle up the driveway on the left , you would have to move the red truck to the right side of the driveway. IF someone removed an incapacitated or lifeless person from this home, how would they do it without being seen by neighbors? Through the kitchen, through the backyard, through the gate, and into a vehicle backed up to the gate.

IMO

BBM- How would WH know on which side of the driveway AJ parked when she returned from the gas station or when the neighbor saw her return at 2pm? If you believe his story, AJ would have parked twice in the driveway- once after she "departed" him, once when she was seen at 2pm. So how can he be sure it was "moved" from left to right side?

Ok, so if not wh then who? Give me an insight because I Have tunnel vision...serious statement.

It is my understanding that Wes is only person we are allowed to discuss at this point. So, please don't think that I am avoiding or ignoring your sincere question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the decision to allow us to sleuth/discuss WH was based on the fact that he's been named as a suspect in previous LE investigations, with a violent, criminal history. I don't want to speak for anyone in an official capacity here at WS but in all the cases I've ever followed this is a very odd circumstance where he's considered both victim (parent of missing person) and previously convicted suspect in a case that has been discussed on this site.

I appreciate the TOS here and the tough decisions the mods have to make, especially in super-weird cases like this one.

Did WH's business include sprinkler repair? (H&H Mechanical)
I know I posted a link to it several threads back, but all be darned if I can find it now.

If you view your profile you'll see a list of your prior post. Just click on one, and it will take you back to your prior spot.

As far as WH doing sprinkler repair, it would not suprise me to the little. I think he did do pluming work, and grass cutting, and he seems like a man of many trades .

But now being locked up in jail, I don't think he can take on any jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx