VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYONE,,, I need your help.
There is something very specific I'm looking for and can't find.
On the day AJ's remains were found there was a tweet or something sent out that said the family's pastor
was on his way to AJ's house. A bunch of media gathered for a "statement" and there was talk amongst some of us
members that the reporters were capturing the kids in the front yard playing ball and goofing off prior to the statement.
In the video, there are or is one or more reporters standing across the road and it captures the vehicles in front of the family's home.
Does ANYONE, remember or know where to find that video? Wavy has taken down a couple of days from the 7-10th of April and I'm wondering I
f someone has it stored? It's not on our media timeline thread and I've spent the past couple of hours looking for it. TIA

ETA: the video/pictures also were taken at the same time we mentioned seeing Zach's vehicle and missing person's flyer he made!

I think this was my first post to websleuths.

Women missing in VA near UVA / Virginia Tech / Anchorage Farms / Corridor 29. I have validated all of the ages/names on google and the missing persons database. Hope this helps. Many of these girls disappeared during the "back to school, fall football season. Corridor 29 seems to also be a common factor. See below:

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry 

2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks 

2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones 

2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser 

2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day 

2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera 

2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs 

2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman 

2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano 

2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin 

2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord 

2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith 

2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler 

2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington)

2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington (google suspect photo) (body found)
 )
(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building)

2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke

2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis 

2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith 

2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage

2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodges

2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert

2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy

2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker

2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (Found deceased)

Perhaps the body they found in the Isle of Wight is one of the above missing.

I saw it live so there was no specific link that I saw. If you can't get it from someone here, you can always try calling the news station and asking for a copy on CD. I have had to do this in the past and it worked, but I am not in Virginia.

ETA: Sorry guys; I should have quoted Mistree....that was for you, Mistree.

Websleuth friends. Please take a moment to look at the pictures of Anjelica I have posted on my Facebook. Get to know the real Anjelica. Not the softball superstar, or the glamor photos. Just the beautiful girls that is Anjelica Marie. Tomorrow is a service organized by her mother, at 1p. Remember her with us at that time too please. Thank you so much for all you do.

https://www.facebook.com/zachariah.jones.11

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these photos with us, Zach. My favorite is the two of you on mountain bikes. You gave her a wonderful childhood! I will think of you all tomorrow morning at 10:00 PDT here in Oregon.

If indeed WH is the person LE thinks murdered Anjelica, how long until they name him a suspect? I've never followed a case where the potential perp was already jailed for other charges. Just for the record, I do believe he is responsible IMO.

Also, has anyone local heard how the dog he punched is doing? I am an animal lover and I wonder about this every day, hoping the dog is okay.

I don't think you can give up rights w/o having someone ready to adopt. I also don't think that Family court is going to do a background check when bio dad is ready to sign away his rights and another man is ready to step up to the plate and be responsible for the child financially. Had someone tried to stop the adoption and brought up his prior legal problems, then I'm sure the court would have taken that into consideration.

She was a minor. Wasn't the supposed adoption in Virginia? If so, there would have been a Guardian ad Litem (GAL) appointed to represent the child's best interest. A lot of the Judges in Hampton Roads require the attorney to do home visits to check out the place the family. The attorney usually meets several times with all family members at the house and also usually meets with the child one on one to get a feel for things.

I worked for two GAL attorneys and they were very detailed. I researched all backgrounds of involved parties for the attorneys to prepare their written report to the Judge stating their recommendations in the best interest of the children. Mostly all of the time the Judges went with the attorneys recommendations. Since all was in J&D Court it could not be publicly accessed in records. But then again, if the adoption were not legal she would not of been enrolled in school under the Hadsell name.

Women missing in VA near UVA / Virginia Tech / Anchorage Farms / Corridor 29. I have validated all of the ages/names on google and the missing persons database. Hope this helps. Many of these girls disappeared during the "back to school, fall football season. Corridor 29 seems to also be a common factor. See below:

2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington)

)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

)

BBM- Since they were able to immediately identify the race and sex of the body, I do not think it is one who went missing in 2013, or prior. I believe it was someone very recent, as in days or weeks.

On the day AJ's remains were found there was a tweet or something sent out that said the family's pastor
was on his way to AJ's house. A bunch of media gathered for a "statement" and there was talk amongst some of us
members that the reporters were capturing the kids in the front yard playing ball and goofing off prior to the statement.
In the video, there are or is one or more reporters standing across the road and it captures the vehicles in front of the family's home.
Does ANYONE, remember or know where to find that video? Wavy has taken down a couple of days from the 7-10th of April and I'm wondering I
f someone has it stored? It's not on our media timeline thread and I've spent the past couple of hours looking for it. TIA

ETA: the video/pictures also were taken at the same time we mentioned seeing Zach's vehicle and missing person's flyer he made!

I always wanted to see if too but I missed it on the news broadcast and have never been able to find an online video.

Websleuth friends. Please take a moment to look at the pictures of Anjelica I have posted on my Facebook. Get to know the real Anjelica. Not the softball superstar, or the glamor photos. Just the beautiful girls that is Anjelica Marie. Tomorrow is a service organized by her mother, at 1p. Remember her with us at that time too please. Thank you so much for all you do.

Loved the pictures , Zach! The candid shots of you and your girls shine with love and fun. Thanks so much for sharing with us. We will be holding you all up in prayer tomorrow.

He says in the interview that he's not mad at them and he understood. He said if they treated them the way they interrogated him then they were probably scared. The video is posted on here. I just saw it a couple of pages back. I think they still believed that he found it there. I don't think they thought he planted it. He admits to the break in and says he was going to bring evidence to light.
That is a strange situation. The friends (if the same 3-4 we see around the family often still) basically ratted on WH, yet they are still defending WH and JH appears to be standing behind WH as well. How does that work? We've seen a little of JH temper too, so I'm surprised she is fine with the friends telling LE that WH lied about the scenario of the jacket discovery, rather than lashing out at them.

https://twitter.com/13ReginaMobley/status/586237559149309952
https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/status/586251196677128193/photo/1
https://twitter.com/13JemieLee/status/586655489137766401
https://twitter.com/13MarcellaRob/status/586560416458874880
https://twitter.com/13MarcellaRob/status/586265551066025986
https://twitter.com/13ReginaMobley/status/586269778521812992

I'm going to leave those all, but I'm pretty sure you are looking for that last one. :)

adding one more https://twitter.com/13ReginaMobley/status/586269778521812992

I always wanted to see if too but I missed it on the news broadcast and have never been able to find an online video.

I seen it, and would LOVE to discuss what in particular I seen, but without a link it's a no-go! :gaah:

The discussion about the football tossing was at the end of thread #13:

Search Results - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2598547

There are 13 queried posts. Unfortunately, most WSers were watching live feed - so not sure how helpful this will be (but I tried!)

:sleuth:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing, Zach! I love the one you have as your profile picture. And I giggled at 'hippo', even with no context :) What a lovely bunch of silly happy girls.

BBM- Since they were able to immediately identify the race and sex of the body, I do not think it is one who went missing in 2013. I believe it was someone very recent.

Thanks Klily444... I tend to agree. Why are there so many women missing in VA? Is it just me? If anyone would like to add to this list feel free. We are all working together towards a common goal of finding the missing.

I too think it's odd that the bodies were found so close in proximity.

I think he had untoward and inappropriate feelings for 'his Asian.' He looked at her like his possession, much the way he looked at ex wives and girlfriends. She looked very much like his 21 yr old ex wife that he raped and kidnapped, imo/

I think he had feelings of lust and perversion towards 'his' AJ that he didnt feel towards JH.

He also strangled her (but she survived)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo