VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Believe09!
I also followed Bob Harrod's disappearance and tried to help your group with the area in the mountains along hwy 330. I live near his daughter. I hope there's been some sort of progress on his case =)

Hailey Dunn in 2010 is what brought me to Webslueth's. I remember a good friend of BD's became a VI from the start and the group was feverishly trying to help with posters and one member was able to get her on Nancy Grace. This case has reminded me a bit of HD, in that the mother brought a violent person in to her children's lives, fake texts, they kept pointing fingers at someone else and muddy-ing up the waters, and a million lies that were incredibly see-through from both BD and SA.

Then, I am sad to say that my spiritual sister, Whitney Heichel disappeared (found murdered) and we were so very desperate to find her unharmed. WS was such a huge help with ideas! I was especially impressed that no WS was ever distracted by wanting to attack our religion, rather than help to brainstorm. That really impressed upon me.

Unfortunately, there were many more cases where a natural parent had no problem bringing a monster in to their home to the demise of their child; Zara Baker, Hailey Cummings ... and I can't remember the rest =( but they are all equally heartbreaking.

If, heaven-forbid, any of my children ever disappeared, this is the very first place I would come to for help after 911. I can not say enough about this community!

I am in favor of the thread to discuss analysis of speech patterns in interviews and statements. There is truth behind every lie.

Thank you so much CabinFever-fwiw I think you are spot on with that possible location. :blowkiss:

Smh. I have a family member that met her husband in a bar. He waited until after she got pregnant to tell her that he had been in jail for 12 years and then after they got married told her he had gotten someone pregnant shortly before they began dating. I wonder if JH knew about his past from the get go or if her situation was similar. Although she had children and should have been extremely careful about who she let in her home.

Thanks but I've seen it quite a few times and as recently as July 2014. Appreciate the offer, though.
Anyway, the whole point of this discussion was:
What drew JH and WH to that city?

Tough one to answer within TOS.

IMO:

I will say that some people, like myself, grew up and attended school in the area and decided to put down roots... Just sayin'...

WH may have had family in the area to support him upon his release from prison. IMO

Smh. I have a family member that met her husband in a bar. He waited until after she got pregnant to tell her that he had been in jail for 12 years and then after they got married told her he had gotten someone pregnant shortly before they began dating. I wonder if JH knew about his past from the get go or if her situation was similar. Although she had children and should have been extremely careful about who she let in her home.

Wes had GAME OVER tatted on his eyelids. I have never known anyone with eyelid tatts. I think it is pretty much a prison thing. It would be hard to think that JH did not know that he was an ex-con, since he had just gotten out of prison a couple of months before they met. She knew his family I assume. Someone must have mentioned it? Anyway, as a single mom with three young girls, it was up to her to figure out a new boyfriend's past. You don't move in a new man, withput finding out what he has been up to in the previous years. JMO

Wes had GAME OVER tatted on his eyelids. I have never known anyone with eyelid tatts. I think it is pretty much a prison thing. It would be hard to think that JH did not know that he was an ex-con, since he had just gotten out of prison a couple of months before they met. She knew his family I assume. Someone must have mentioned it? Anyway, as a single mom with three young girls, it was up to her to figure out a new boyfriend's past. You don't move in a new man, withput finding out what he has been up to in the previous years. JMO

I completely agree, I was just offering a different view on the subject. Like I said, she had children and should have been much more careful about the people she let around them. Sadly from her past it seems as though she may have been the type that felt she needed to be in a relationship and may have let that need get in the way of what her children needed. Jmo.

Thank you but it still says invalid thread. I am on my cell tapatalk. I will contact an admin like it suggests.

Very simply:from here, go to the top of the page and click on "Forums" or, just click on the big blue Websleuths banner. That will take you to our "lobby", where you will see several different areas of discussion. Scroll down until you see the category for "Specific Case Forums". Look for "Ongoing Case Forums" and AJ's case is the first one listed.

Very simply:from here, go to the top of the page and click on "Forums" or, just click on the big blue Websleuths banner. That will take you to our "lobby", where you will see several different areas of discussion. Scroll down until you see the category for "Specific Case Forums". Look for "Ongoing Case Forums" and AJ's case is the first one listed.

The Websleuths banner isn't visible by default on tapatalk M_K :)

Hopefully my post upthread makes sense to those who are trying to make it work (your explanation works if they're on "WebView" though, but that takes a step or two)

:seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet the prosecutor is already presenting evidence to a grand jury to see if he has enough evidence to charge WH and that is why things are so quiet.

Jumping ahead without reading ahead but out of respect to her real dad Mel and her step-dad Zach who is our verified insider here, I feel obligated to make the correction that Wesley Hadsell was never considered "dad" to AJ. Word is he legally adopted her after he married her mother but for all intents and purposes, he was not her dad. From what Zach has told us, she called him Wes.

Just had to say that.

I'm sure you are correct in your assertion about what feelings regarding fatherhood that AJ had towards each man. Your post just stuck out to me because my husband calls his Mom and Dad by their first names and has his whole life. It struck me as odd at first to hear him say "Mary and Glenn" when talking about or to his parents, and I wondered at first if they were not that close.

But, that is not the case at all; Chris is very close to his parents.
So, I think AJ calling Wes "Wes" probably had more to do with the fact that she was now on her 3rd father figure (not her fault), and she already knew of her bio dad but had nothing to do with him, had Zach for several years and called him "Dad". And, for whatever reasons, (also not her fault) her relationship with Zach was not ideal after the divorce. So what does a girl, especially with a teenager's mind, decide to call her 3rd go round with a father? I'm guessing she probably wasn't terribly gung ho and optimistic about how this one would work out, not enough to put a ton of effort into what she was going to call him. She likely was like, "Whatever, screw it. I'm running out of dad-type names, (not her fault, either), so I'm just going to call him Wes."

I'm sure you are correct in your assertion about what feelings regarding fatherhood that AJ had towards each man. Your post just stuck out to me because my husband calls his Mom and Dad by their first names and has his whole life. It struck me as odd at first to hear him say "Mary and Glenn" when talking about or to his parents, and I wondered at first if they were not that close.

But, that is not the case at all; they are Chris is very close to his parents.
So, I think AJ calling Wes "Wes" probably had more to do with the fact that she was now on her 3rd father figure (not her fault), and she already knew of her bio dad but had nothing to do with him, had Zach for several years and called him "Dad". And, for whatever reasons, (also not her fault) her relationship with Zach was not ideal after the divorce. So what does a girl, especially with a teenager's mind, decide to call her 3rd go round with a father? I'm guessing she probably wasn't terribly gung ho and optimistic about how this one would work out, not enough to put a ton of effort into what she was going to call him. She likely was like, "Whatever, screw it. I'm running out of dad-type names, (not her fault, either), so I'm just going to call him Wes."

I think with AJ being dead we may never know how she felt about Mel, Zach and Wes or her relationship with each of them. Without hearing her side of things it's all pretty much a guessing game.

There are lots of people who call their parents by their first name, there are lots of people who call stepparents mom or dad against their will, their are people who call their stepparents by their first name but still consider that person to be their mom or dad.

Sadly, this argument could go on and on since we don't have AJ to share her feelings on the subject.

We do have the facts:

Mel is her bio dad. Zach is her mom's ex-husband. Wes legally adopted her.

If it hasn't already been posted in the media thread, then please do post it. Thanks. :)

Thank you, Mountain_Kat for your response. I wasn't sure of the protocol - whether it had to be Mod approved first or not before posting in the Media Thread. Will add it.

Thank you, Mountain_Kat for your response. I wasn't sure of the protocol - whether it had to be Mod approved first or not before posting in the Media Thread. Will add it.

Nope. The media thread is there for anyone to post any msm link they feel is relevant to this case. You just can't carry on a discussion there. If it's an older link, it's a good idea to check and make sure it hasn't already been posted...but other than that, post away. Just make sure it is a mainstream media source, such as local news outlet, abc news, cbs news, nbc, cnn, local newspaper, or some other credible news source. No blog posts, gossip sites, topix, and the like.

ETA: I just peeked in on you and you did perfect, CarolAnn. Welcome to your first case forum. :)

I saw AJs BF today when I was out running errands... Wanted to give him my condolences but didn't want to cause him pain in the middle of the day either.

It was quite sad to see him having never met him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is allowed (mods, please remove if it isn't), but since we know from court documents, and WH himself, that WH tried to commit suicide several times, once over the death of his friend Tim, I thought I'd post some background information about Tim's death here.

(Much thanks to the WSer who tracked this down.)

http://articles.dailypress.com/1992-05-29/news/9205290035_1_boy-s-death-school-grounds-preaching

http://articles.dailypress.com/1992...pentecostal-tabernacle-church-donna-singleton

Hmmmm. Then why were searchers told the very specific details of what she was wearing? Pink top, ugg boots, pants, white headband. How does anyone know that she was wearing these day wear items, if the last time she was seen, by the sisters, she was wearing pj's ?
Excellent question. Hmm

Glad we have a forum for AJ hope everyone sticks with it.
I'd like to know who outside the family talked to her last and who she communicated with last outside the family and when that was. And then what her usual would be.

I think this is a very important question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it