VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And forgive me if I am screwing up the timeline, but if she was being followed by someone in a white car, was this before or after the neighbor saw a compact white car next to her truck in the driveway? If it was before, did she/why would she drive back home instead of calling the police or going somewhere public (any neighborhood store) for help? This storytelling festival going on is making my head spin.

No where have I seen that the house was searched. "Back and forth at the house all day" does not equal a search to me.

I imagine them standing quietly off to one side, watching as each duck waddles into it's place in the row ... ;)

Funny you just used that analogy because I was just going to say hopefully they are just still conducting their investigation, gathering evidence, and "getting their ducks in a row." But then, I've said this in a gazillion other cases it seems, where nothing ever happened. So many "unsolved" or shall we say "unproven" cases out there...it will be interesting to see what LE can determine definitively in this case.

Where is AJ? I sure wish LE could name a POI so we can start sleuthing possible locations. Again, I think the terrain can be extremely challenging due to all the water.

Sometimes imo a perp can think he is so smart with red herrings throwing off investigators, etc, when in fact certain actions turn out to not work in their favor and only puts them more on LE's radar (for example the ransom letter in the Ramsey case, IF they had anything to do with JBR's death).

Question: does anyone think there is a chance AJ is being held alive? Because, in AH's case, which will always haunt me, she was being held alive. I just don't want to get tunnel vision if there's a chance she is being held alive, kwim? I hate to just assume this is a recovery mission, even though I sadly do have that feeling...but I could totally be wrong!!! But then my mind says, "If it walks like a duck"...but then again we have seen so many crazy coincidences and twists and turns in other cases...Argh, I'm so frustrated with all of this. I wish LE would just throw US a breadcrumb so we can try to help, if that's even possible.

Whatever the case, if alleged rape and kidnapping is in one's reportoire, this past can not be ignored. I mean, its not like, well I used to be a rapist and kidnapper, but now...

Sometimes imo a perp can think he is so smart with red herrings throwing off investigators, etc, when in fact certain actions turn out to not work in their favor and only puts them more on LE's radar. Let's hope this is the case.

Question: does anyone think there is a chance AJ is being held alive? Because, in AH's case, which will always haunt me, she was being held alive. I just don't want to get tunnel vision if there's a chance she is being held alive, kwim? I hate to just assume this is a recovery mission, even though I sadly do have that feeling...but I could totally be wrong!!! Ut then my mind says, "If it walks like a duck"...Argh, I'm so frustrated with all of this. I wish LE would just throw US a breadcrumb so we can try to help, if that's even possible.

I don't see AJ ditching her life for any reason other than to save her family from trouble. She strikes me as a loyal kid with longtime friendships, so much going for her and with an off-the-charts overbearing step dad, based on what I've seen of him in MSM. Perhaps her mom should try to reach out to her again, if she feels AJ would be able to hear it?

Thank you, ma'am, for your thoughts.

Slightly o/t, but true or not, the white car following reminds me of Mickey Schunick's case, how BSL's white truck was captured on video following behind Mickey while she was riding her bike home.

I feel the same way. I've lived in Norfolk most my life. And this neighborhood for over 20 years. Most of my neighbors have lived here longer. It's quiet and peaceful back here. No one bothers us. And I have always felt completely safe.

No community imo is immune from things like this, I'm afraid. I've come to realize that unfortunately anything can happen anywhere, JMO.

Every night I have gone to bed after reading this with the hopes of waking up and reading that she's been found safe and sound. Tonight will be no different. Goodnight, everyone. Come home, AJ, please.

I wonder if LE has had any luck with the home surveillance cameras, the 4 iirc that were near where her credit card was found.

Musing out loud: I wonder how long gas stations (or any business, for that matter) usually keep their surveillance recordings... ? Is there a general "rule of thumb"? Is this a local gas station regularly used by the family...?

Imo it varies immensely, from what I've seen/learned...I recall anything from 24 hours to 2 weeks, jmo, iirc. The shorter the time, the more common, imo.

Musing out loud: I wonder how long gas stations (or any business, for that matter) usually keep their surveillance recordings... ? Is there a general "rule of thumb"? Is this a local gas station regularly used by the family...?

In a recent case I was on, Publix had surveillance up to 30 days prior. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV