VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe AJ never had a discussion about a GoPro. Maybe she wasn't planning on getting her boyfriend one. Maybe, for who knows what reason, someone needs to explain away a computer search. You never know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPmXXEgRCJs

Well, according to the interview that I'm discounting ;) He claims he overheard a conversation between AJ and his (her boyfriend's) mom about a GoPro. Interestingly enough, he says he overheard that conversation "the week prior" meaning, the week prior to when she went missing that day - since this is the part of the interview that he's talking about why they met that day. He also says he gave her $100 just a week prior.

So, if LE confirms AJ had a conversation with her bf's mom about a GoPro, I'll believe it. Re: overhearing that conversation "a week prior" and giving her $100 the week prior, someone here mentioned she comes home from school on the weekends so it would have had to take place (both the GoPro conversation and the $100 he gave her) sometime the weekend of the 21st/22nd of Feb.

BTW, Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

GREAT job on the timeline. Thank you for doing it. Can't help but notice that virtually the entire timeline is from only one source. It's a good thing we have an unbiased credible witness to explain to us what happened...:rolleyes:

I have a LOT of catching up to do. But before I do, I just wanted to share with you this new timeline I worked on today. It's missing stuff that I will add tomorrow. Let me know if anything I have included so far needs to be corrected.

Timeline

Amazing!! GREAT work!!

That was kind of creepy the way he went on and on with that very detailed ramble.

It was very.very creepy.
Scrunched and wrap headbands I think it was the only time he did not Contradict himself.
But he went on and on about her hair.

That was kind of creepy the way he went on and on with that very detailed ramble.

Playing at the WH angle, I thought it was possible that he gave so many details about the girl because maybe she actually was AJ and he really pumped up whatever small seemingly different he could find to build a discrepancy on. According to WH in the interview, the police relied on his verification. If it was her but WH said it definitely wasn't, I could see LE taking his word for it.

Well, according to the interview that I'm discounting ;) He claims he overheard a conversation between AJ and his (her boyfriend's) mom about a GoPro. Interestingly enough, he says he overheard that conversation "the week prior" meaning, the week prior to when she went missing that day - since this is the part of the interview that he's talking about why they met that day. He also says he gave her $100 just a week prior.

So, if LE confirms AJ had a conversation with her bf's mom about a GoPro, I'll believe it. Re: overhearing that conversation "a week prior" and giving her $100 the week prior, someone here mentioned she comes home from school on the weekends so it would have had to take place (both the GoPro conversation and the $100 he gave her) sometime the weekend of the 21st/22nd of Feb.

I think if he was seen on CCTV giving her money he had to have a reason why he was giving her money.

Playing at the WH angle, I thought it was possible that he gave so many details about the girl because maybe she actually was AJ and he really pumped up whatever small seemingly different he could find to build a discrepancy on. According to WH in the interview, the police relied on his verification. If it was her but WH said it definitely wasn't, I could see LE taking his word for it.

According to WH they relied upon his verification. But I think if he told LE the sun was yellow, they'd go outside to look just to be sure. JMO

I think if he was seen on CCTV giving her money he had to have a reason why he was giving her money.

I honestly doubt AJ was seen on camera at all the day she went missing. I could be wrong, but this is where I'm leaning right now.

First post here as well and another Norfolk resident.

I live very close to Northside park and it's not at all uncommon for teenagers to go there to smoke pot or drink. So Thursday at about 12:30 as I am getting ready to go to bed my attention is drawn to the park by flashes of light. I check it out to see if it is something I need to be concerned with and immediately see two officers with flashlights walking through the woods so my curious nature has me watch a little longer. As I watch I began to notice more officers at the top of the hill and a little further down. After 5 minutes or so I decided to go to bed.

At the time I had seen the missing fliers but didn't connect what I was seeing. The next day I began to connect the dots and checked the news and confirmed it.

I hope for the best and this young woman is safe but I fear the worst.

When I first watched the police I thought they were looking for a weapon or drugs that were tossed when teenagers tried to run from the police. They searched brush and looked in the water.
With the search happening at night and they way it happened, it's hard to think they were looking for evidence.

:welcome5:

Thank you for the first-hand information and joining WS. It's very interesting, if it was the same Thursday the SD's brother's search group found and documented the last pieces of AJ's card. I appreciate you pitching in very much and hope answers to help find AJ come soon.

BTW, Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Elizabella....this is awesome! I was just gonna make one and print it out when I had a few mins tomorrow. You saved me a lot of work. I am saving this! Thanks so much.

I honestly doubt AJ was seen on camera at all the day she went missing. I could be wrong, but this is where I'm leaning right now.

I don't think so either but who knows.
I'm thinking they came to him asking why he was late getting back k to work from lunch.

:welcome5:

Thank you for the first-hand information and joining WS. It's very interesting, if it was the same Thursday the SD's brother's search group found and documented the last pieces of AJ's card. I appreciate you pitching in very much and hope answers to help find AJ come soon.

Would have been a week after finding the card

Ok, you never heard of it, but as you said, it took google and about ONE MINUTE to get it. Not two hours.

I have to amend my statement. I just asked 2 out of 3 of my kids about GoPro and each asked if I meant the camera. I assumed it wasn't a known thing but apparently it is amongst that age group. My husband has no clue like myself. Definitely, it wouldn't take more than a minute to google it, not 2 hrs. I haven't fully developed this concept, but I feel WH vs ZH in their affection for AJ.

It is not random nor coincidental that they have a team of homicide detectives 'answering' the phone when the parents call. Apparently they have not been in contact lately, but Mom did say that when she called the PD about 10 days ago, they said 'hold on' and then a homicide investigator answered her call. Not a coincidence, imo. And it is revealing, JMO.

Finally figured out the missing child case this reminds me of. Kyron Horman-he's been missing almost 5 years now.

(O/T, I heard the wierdest thing the other day. My friend said he got pulled over, and the first thing LE did was ask him for his phone number...)

(I know LE can ping your phone because I've heard them do it on the scanners during the floods (without a warrant).

Not in a million years would I ever give LE my phone number on a traffic stop. I hope they said, "heck no!"

There are a lot of comparisons here to HTG. I know it makes it easier to draw from a specific frame of reference (for me it is more like Cassie Compton, with the convoluted timeline and discombobulated parent testimony) but there is really nothing whatsoever about AJ that is like HTG other than being missing people and having divorced parents.

AJ is an adult, with her own life outside of the home, the safe haven of her dorm, school and friends. Looking at it objectively, there is little evidence to support her taking off willingly. She missed exams, she hasn't contacted friends, she when dark online, she left her car and has no bank card. A troubled home life could support intent to take off, sure, but what would her reasoning be for disappearing herself? As an adult, she can go back to school or forge her own path and never speak to her parents ever again if she wanted to. I don't think she would dump her sisters, boyfriend or best friend and stage a disappearance when she can simply file a restraining order and be on with it. HTG didn't really have a lot to lose and had no choice as a minor but to run away. AJ had several outlets.

With that said, the state police and Norfolk PD website do not list her as a missing person. This could just be bad web maintenance, or it could be because they know she isn't (just) missing.

Someone else questioned how WH was getting to and from work if he had AJ's truck and I believe the answer is his brother picked him up from the house in his white car that was following the truck when it returned to the house. I am not convinced AJ drove the truck that day at all, although I am also not convinced WH would bring up the gas station meeting unless LE put him there or can easily confirm it. The media needs to start investigating this case seriously and asking the hard questions, like "which gas station was that again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper