VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a snippet of AJ's last twitter activity:

11:54am 3/1 tweets about the tourney in 2 weeks and how cold it will be

So just before noon, then she's off twitter until around 10:30 that night. The rest (until activity stops) are re-tweets of other people. It shows the time stamp of when the OTHER person originally tweeted it, but not the actual time stamp of when AJ RE-tweeted it. That being said, the original time stamp of all RT's gives us a time frame to work from as to when AJ was actually last on twitter:

10:30pm 3/1 RT about leggings
10:30pm 3/1 RT Jason Aldean song lyrics
10:29pm 3/1 RT image re: not talking to me
12:02am 2/25 RT about the turtle on it's back somewhere
10:24pm 3/1 RT about appealing voices (her last activity on twitter)

Since the time stamp on most of those tweets is at the 10:30pm time on Sunday night, this indicates she was on twitter last right around the same time frame.

https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee/with_replies

Seriously some new information on this case would great. Preferably from LE, it is well past time for an update. Don't they usually at least have the parents make a public plea that is televised? Did I miss that somewhere? In order for "our" investigation to go further we need verified information, because right now all we are doing is speculating a whole bunch of details and creating all these scenarios to fit non verified information. I mean with all the nonsensical details he gave in the interview it is somewhat clear to me he didn't leave out all the details we are trying to create. He gave us the info he wanted focused on. I really have no idea what I am trying to say, it's just super annoying to have 0 feedback. [emoji36]

Seriously some new information on this case would great. Preferably from LE, it is well past time for an update. Don't they usually at least have the parents make a public plea that is televised? Did I miss that somewhere? In order for "our" investigation to go further we need verified information, because right now all we are doing is speculating a whole bunch of details and creating all these scenarios to fit non verified information. I mean with all the nonsensical details he gave in the interview it is somewhat clear to me he didn't leave out all the details we are trying to create. He gave us the info he wanted focused on. I really have no idea what I am trying to say, it's just super annoying to have 0 feedback. [emoji36]

I think we all know exactly what you're saying. We can all sit here and speculate and dissect that interview WH gave but honestly I think it's an intentional red herring.

(I know you guys have already dissected this interview to pieces, and like I said I'm still catching up, sorry, but for my own records I am restating statements.)

"..someone has brought themselves to the forefront. They did interview them three times. And let's just say someone happened to see something that maybe they didn't want them to see...maybe a friend, you know, was hanging out with someone. There was a search warrant executed on this person and their house."

*Ok, for LE to execute a search warrant, they must have probable cause, if LE executed a search warrant on this person, (and they pooossibly found her jacket in his house...but even if we leave the part out about the jacket)...they executed a warrant on someone.

What am I missing here?

Now that we have had tentative confirmation, from a neighborhood local, that WH was not living in the home at the time, that opens up a whole new possibility for what went on Monday night.

Could AJ and her mom have had an argument Sunday night about $/school/boys/the separation or whatever---and mom took her cell that night, thus no SM from AJ? And mom cut up the card maybe? And that fight/disagreement prompted AJ to reach out to WH for $/information/explanation?

So they meet and ...? They argue or they agree to disagree OR THEY AGREE and decide to hang out later on??????? Maybe the white car comes to pick her up so they can all hang out later on?

And perhaps something happens that night that needs an urgent desperate cover up? :cry:

I lean in your direction and have been thinking about that for a while. Weird relationship dynamics on both sides of that one..

(Oh no, I can just see it now, I'm going to turn out to be "that person", like in Dylan's thread, unconvinced of MR's guilt.)

Can we concretely prove or disprove that a warrant was executed on a person's home, this "POI" WH speaks of? Because IF LE served a search warrant on someone's home whom they have interviewed 3 times, this is huge to me. You don't just get a warrant for nothing. Tia.

(Oh no, I can just see it now, I'm going to turn out to be "that person", like in Dylan's thread, unconvinced of MR's guilt.)

Can we concretely prove or disprove that a warrant was executed on a person's home, this "POI" WH speaks of? Because IF LE served a search warrant on someone's home whom they have interviewed 3 times, this is huge to me. You don't just get a warrant for nothing. Tia.

Some of us get the feeling that WH was saying that someone hanging out with this 'POI' saw something (like maybe the jacket) and told LE who then searched the home and found a jacket which they showed WH. I got the feeling that WH was trying to imply, in that interview, that LE didn't think it was her jacket and he was irked because it 'had her name stenciled' on it. Seems like LE gave WH the impression their findings at this home were not of importance. This is all according to WH and from what he said in that interview...so grain of salt and all that. Just MOO. I'd like to hear verified info from LE.

:fence:

MOO, JMO.

*Who is this person LE interviewed 3 times and secured a warrant on? You go before a judge with probable cause to secure a warrant, if I understand correctly.

Im a local that grew up in this neighborhood a long time ago and trying to wrap my head around this case. (and can't keep up with the message board:)

Who is ZH and can someone message me a link to his blog, please.

Im a local that grew up in this neighborhood a long time ago and trying to wrap my head around this case. (and can't keep up with the message board:)

:welcome:

(Be gentle on me guys, lol, just trying to be objective here)

*Would like to see a copy of this warrant...

:seeya:

:moo:

(Be gentle on me guys, lol, just trying to be objective here)

*Would like to see a copy of this warrant...

:seeya:

:moo:
Someone a while back was wondering about the warrant and it was mentioned something about VA not making that public...or something...?????

We all speculated as to who this 'POI' was and we thought maybe he was implying ZH but then realized probably not. So then maybe the friend who found the 1st credit card pieces...or the friend who called himself brother (or maybe they are one and the same). All speculating. LE has not named any POIs...so....

(O/T, I heard the wierdest thing the other day. My friend said he got pulled over, and the first thing LE did was ask him for his phone number...)

(I know LE can ping your phone because I've heard them do it on the scanners during the floods (without a warrant).

Anyone else blocked from the blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member