VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are friend with ZH correct? Has he thought of any places to look? My head is spinning wondering where someone could put someone, I am sure his is also.

Not thinking it is family so I am at a loss, just trying to find her.

I think they should check the beach/OV area/sand dunes- if any exists there anymore

I'm standing at my kitchen sink a few minutes ago, completely lost in AJ's case, and suddenly it occurs to me to discount the gas station stare down altogether, and look at everything else we MAY know without it. It's very easy to get an idea stuck in your head, and ponder AROUND that idea, without even realizing that you are doing that, so sometimes I have to remind myself to remove this or that idea when I've hit a wall. So, that's what I did.

Without the gas station stare down, what we have left is that from roughly 12:15 pm until roughtly 1:20 pm, WH was not at work. He was late and was reamed out by his boss. He was gone from work for 1 hour and 5 minutes, approximately. FACT.

I'm standing at my kitchen sink a few minutes ago, completely lost in AJ's case, and suddenly it occurs to me to discount the gas station stare down altogether, and look at everything else we MAY know without it. It's very easy to get an idea stuck in your head, and ponder AROUND that idea, without even realizing that you are doing that, so sometimes I have to remind myself to remove this or that idea when I've hit a wall. So, that's what I did.

Without the gas station stare down, what we have left is that from roughly 12:15 pm until roughtly 1:20 pm, WH was not at work. He was late and was reamed out by his boss. He was gone from work for 1 hour and 5 minutes, approximately. "FACT".

How does someone not know what a GoPro is when your own wife is a professional photographer?

ETA: And why would it take 2 hours of research? I googled it and found out what is was and used for within 3 min. Just sayen

How does someone not know what a GoPro is when your own wife is a professional photographer?

ETA: And why would it take 2 hours of research? I googled it and found out what is was and used for within 3 min. Just sayen

Maybe AJ never had a discussion about a GoPro. Maybe she wasn't planning on getting her boyfriend one. Maybe, for who knows what reason, someone needs to explain away a computer search. You never know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPmXXEgRCJs

First post here as well and another Norfolk resident.

I live very close to Northside park and it's not at all uncommon for teenagers to go there to smoke pot or drink. So Thursday at about 12:30 as I am getting ready to go to bed my attention is drawn to the park by flashes of light. I check it out to see if it is something I need to be concerned with and immediately see two officers with flashlights walking through the woods so my curious nature has me watch a little longer. As I watch I began to notice more officers at the top of the hill and a little further down. After 5 minutes or so I decided to go to bed.

At the time I had seen the missing fliers but didn't connect what I was seeing. The next day I began to connect the dots and checked the news and confirmed it.

I hope for the best and this young woman is safe but I fear the worst.

When I first watched the police I thought they were looking for a weapon or drugs that were tossed when teenagers tried to run from the police. They searched brush and looked in the water.
With the search happening at night and they way it happened, it's hard to think they were looking for evidence.

I have 3 kids, 16, 23, and 26, and I never heard of a GoPro until now. We prided ourselves on keeping up with technology but this one got away from us. I'm definitely not giving WH an excuse, especially when it took less than a minute for me to google it. I agree if you have family involved in photography, you might have heard of it, unless you don't take an interest in what your mate does, or your mate doesn't share what they do.

Welcome!! And great first post! :)

I completely agree with you. I think that, if we are to believe WH to some extent, the person who has been interrogated multiple times and who concealed her jacket is clearly the prime suspect. Even if it wasn't that POI, it sounds like the police still have at least two more solid leads to look into. Although it seems like little is being done, I would imagine it is quite the opposite.

I've said this before, but I think we might be at a point where we are waiting on DNA results (from the jacket, the credit card, the car, etc...) or some other forensic evidence. In my opinion I think this case is probably very nearly closed and the LE really doesn't have anything to say until it is.

I do wonder, however, why there do not appear to be physical searches for her going on. I mean, if this 4-time interview guy is the main POI, surely they've investigated ties he has to the area, woods/water locations he knows, etc. Perhaps even that is all behind the scenes.

I think you may be taking WH's 'interview' without a big enough grain of salt. We have no idea if there ever was a warrant. The only source of that is WH himself. And even in his own words, WH says the cops could NOT verify it as the missing jacket. When they attempted to explain why it was not verified, WH cut them off and did not want to hear it. That tells me a lot right there. Who does that when a homicide detective is giving you critical information about your missing child?

If it was not the jacket she wore that day, then it is meaningless. So no DNA tests will be done on it. I don't think the credit card will have any DNA either as it has been tainted, imo.

And just because someone MIGHT have been interviewed a few times, it does not mean he was 'interrogated' or that he is the prime suspect. Maybe he was interviewed about the family dynamics and past history. Neither of the 2 people that WH publicly pointed out have any criminal past or violent history. Unlike the one who is pointing fingers.

In my opinion, WH seems scared and desperate. IF there really was another prime suspect and LE had found damning evidence and was about to make an arrest, WH would not be so worried about deflecting and spinning tales. And if so, he certainly would not damage the open investigation by telling private details about the case against the POI to the public. oh wait....:doh:

I do agree with you about one thing though...this case might be very nearly closed so LE doesn't have to say much until it is. :jail:

I have a LOT of catching up to do. But before I do, I just wanted to share with you this new timeline I worked on today. It's missing stuff that I will add tomorrow. Let me know if anything I have included so far needs to be corrected.

Timeline

Without the gas station stare down, what we have left is that from roughly 12:15 pm until roughtly 1:20 pm, WH was not at work. He was late and was reamed out by his boss. He was gone from work for 1 hour and 5 minutes, approximately. "FACT".

A little longer actually. He left work at 11:53 am.

I have 3 kids, 16, 23, and 26, and I never heard of a GoPro until now. We prided ourselves on keeping up with technology but this one got away from us. I'm definitely not giving WH an excuse, especially when it took less than a minute for me to google it. I agree if you have family involved in photography, you might have heard of it, unless you don't take an interest in what your mate does, or your mate doesn't share what they do.

Ok, you never heard of it, but as you said, it took google and about ONE MINUTE to get it. Not two hours.

Without the gas station stare down, what we have left is that from roughly 12:15 pm until roughtly 1:20 pm, WH was not at work. He was late and was reamed out by his boss. He was gone from work for 1 hour and 5 minutes, approximately. FACT.

Somewhere, the day after the podcast interview, I made a similar connection. This is not an alibi. This is opportunity. Fact: Being reamed out by your boss for being late means you were not where you should have been. And the only witness claimed for where you were, is the same person we are looking for.

I have a LOT of catching up to do. But before I do, I just wanted to share with you this new timeline I worked on today. It's missing stuff that I will add tomorrow. Let me know if anything I have included so far needs to be corrected.

Timeline

BTW, Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

I'm kind of discounting the interview completely, to be honest. Now if the employer steps up and says "yes, he punches a time clock in and out for lunch and he was in fact late returning from lunch" well then I'll believe that part because as near as I can tell, an employer certainly wouldn't have any reason to lie for an employee (and the time clock doesn't care either way, it just shows the time stamps).

That being said...

In that interview he says he left work at 11:53 & met AJ at the gas station at 12:10-12:15. I'm going to guess that somewhere in a 17-22 minute radius of his place of employment, he's on security cam with a time stamp of between 12:10 and 12:15. Is AJ on their too? We don't know that.

So it takes him 17-19 minutes to get to the gas station but he says AJ left at 12:40-12:45 (sorry, departed his presence) but he didn't make it back to work until 1:15-1:20. It takes him 17-22 minutes to get to the gas station from work, but it takes him 30-35 minutes to get back to work? Security cam footage 30-35 minute radius from work (which direction, is anyone's guess unless it's the Wawa station mentioned earlier in the discussion somewhere). Without knowing the actual starting point (actual business address or a jobsite elsewhere in town?) it's impossible to say.

Either way, he admits in his interview he was away from work for just under 90 minutes (11:53-1:15-1:20) on Monday March 2nd. It could mean absolutely nothing, or it could mean everything. I'm pretty sure LE already knows exactly what it means. They're just not telling us.

Cuz... he does heating and air. It took a few hours...

I wasn't 100% on the GoPro, but it doesn't take that long to figure it out. Also, he heard this conversation between AJ and her boyfriend a week ago? Wasn't she still at school then?

First post here as well and another Norfolk resident.

I live very close to Northside park and it's not at all uncommon for teenagers to go there to smoke pot or drink. So Thursday at about 12:30 as I am getting ready to go to bed my attention is drawn to the park by flashes of light. I check it out to see if it is something I need to be concerned with and immediately see two officers with flashlights walking through the woods so my curious nature has me watch a little longer. As I watch I began to notice more officers at the top of the hill and a little further down. After 5 minutes or so I decided to go to bed.

At the time I had seen the missing fliers but didn't connect what I was seeing. The next day I began to connect the dots and checked the news and confirmed it.

I hope for the best and this young woman is safe but I fear the worst.

When I first watched the police I thought they were looking for a weapon or drugs that were tossed when teenagers tried to run from the police. They searched brush and looked in the water.
With the search happening at night and they way it happened, it's hard to think they were looking for evidence.

Considering Norfolk Pd has been very tight lipped it might make sense they were searching at night. It's less likely they will have the "assistance" of family. And that would be especially telling if they were in my opinion.

I wasn't 100% on the GoPro, but it doesn't take that long to figure it out. Also, he heard this conversation between AJ and her boyfriend a week ago? Wasn't she still at school then?

Perhaps she was home for the weekend to see her BF. Probably home most weekends

Another thing that bothers me is how he knows everything about her HAIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove