VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good points! Regarding your car theory, that would make sense except for the supposed neighbor sighting where they supposedly waved at one another. This could be a lie on either WH's part or the neighbors. But then we have LE stating that she was last seen in the evening hours into the next morning. A typo perhaps? They've had a while now to correct it....

A lot of theories have been discussed but none have "clicked" for me yet, because there's always a bit of info that contradicts it. This is turning into the game of "Clue" for me....

This neighbor may have seen the truck but assumed SHE was driving.

Maybe the truck was AJ's and WH was borrowing it while she was home?

....because he was moving stuff to the other residence! That makes sense! Do we hear him referring to the truck as "his truck" or "her truck" anywhere? I'm going to go read the interview again....

This neighbor may have seen the truck but assumed SHE was driving.

I agree. But one sighting they supposedly waved at one another, and he was able to see what she was wearing. So who knows....

I agree. But one sighting they supposedly waved at one another, and he was able to see what she was wearing. So who knows....

This makes me think that maybe AJ drove to the house, but the person who drove away and came back in the "other spot" was not AJ.

Maybe the truck was AJ's and WH was borrowing it while she was home?

I've pondered that as well. If WH owns the green vehicle with red trailer that we see on streetview (not sure that he does, mind you, just saying IF), and if he is no longer living at the residence, perhaps he needed the truck to move some of his things to where he is currently staying. Things too large to fit in the back of an SUV.

Of course...this is all just speculation not based on any known fact what-so-ever.

This makes me think that maybe AJ drove to the house, but the person who drove away and came back in the "other spot" was not AJ.

Or if the person who left the house and returned in the truck was AJ, and another vehicle was parked in her spot.

Like most of you, the "12pm stare down" alibi doesn't sit well with me and until LE can verify that via surveillance (which most gas stations have I'm assuming), I'm also assuming that that noon meeting never happened and is a cover for SOMETHING. I think there are lots of reasons to get back to work late, but standing around a gas station and staring at your teenager who wanted cash is not one of them.

The "waving" sighting took place apparently as she was leaving, sometime shortly after 1. Then the same neighbor saw her coming back a little less than an hour later, "driving with purpose", "followed" by a white car a minute or so later. The white car was then seen parked behind the red truck. I agree that the second sighting could have been someone else, but if we are supposed to believe the details of the first, then it had to have been her that left. Again, this is all assuming the accounts are accurate. WH could be telling it wrong, or the neighbor could be lying.

The "waving" sighting took place apparently as she was leaving, sometime shortly after 1. Then the same neighbor saw her coming back a little less than an hour later, "driving with purpose", "followed" by a white car a minute or so later. The white car was then seen parked behind the red truck. I agree that the second sighting could have been someone else, but if we are supposed to believe the details of the first, then it had to have been her that left. Again, this is all assuming the accounts are accurate. WH could be telling it wrong, or the neighbor could be lying.

Maybe the "driving with purpose" is code for "not driving like herself" because it WASNT herself....

Where are you guys seeing that the neighbor reported that the white car was seen parked behind the red truck? I totally missed that.

I've pondered that as well. If WH owns the green vehicle with red trailer that we see on streetview (not sure that he does, mind you, just saying IF), and if he is no longer living at the residence, perhaps he needed the truck to move some of his things to where he is currently staying. Things too large to fit in the back of an SUV.

Of course...this is all just speculation not based on any known fact what-so-ever.

Yeah I thought about that earlier and that's how he didn't need anyone picking him up that morning he just swapped vehicles. And if he was moving it wouldn't be anything to carry someone out as small as she was in a very large Rubbermaid container moving box etc and put that in a suv. Then say Ajs mom poses as AJ meets WH at the gas station to clean up evidence drives back to house with truck and has either whoever is in white car pick her up to get out of the house. She is driven back to her car in time to pick up her last daughter and get her home by that 3:30 statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought about that earlier and that's how he didn't need anyone picking him up that morning he just swapped vehicles. And if he was moving it wouldn't be anything to carry someone out as small as she was in a very large Rubbermaid container moving box etc and put that in a suv. Then say Ajs mom poses as AJ meets WH at the gas station to clean up evidence drives back to house with truck and has either whoever is in white car pick her up to get out of the house. She is driven back to her car in time to pick up her last daughter and get her home by that 3:30 statement

There were 4-5 emergency vehicles at intersection on Chesapeake and Johnstons Road when i was coming home from work. They were at the seniors high rise. Don't know what was happening. Given the location, I doubt it was related to the case.

For non locales, Johnstons Rd and Halprin are the same Road. It changes names just before it crosses Little Creek Rd.

Since my job takes me directly into AJ's neighborhood on Fridays, I'm going to drive down Johnstown and see if I can corroborate the time when baby sis would get home from school. Also, my job takes me very close to the intersection of Thole and Tidewater. I'm going to scope out the area because a thought occurred came to mind has been nagging at me ever since.

I'm not a mod nor an admin but just wanted to remind newcomers we're not supposed to be sleuthing family. :)

And if mom had Ajs phone in her pocket that would be building a alibi trail for Aj but then mom would have had to leave her phone in her car as to not create a duplicate trail

Where are you guys seeing that the neighbor reported that the white car was seen parked behind the red truck? I totally missed that.

He mentions it in his interview. It may have also been mentioned in MSM. Search for my timeline and you will find a link to everything.

It seems the lack of info from LE and the consistently shifting info from family is making us all a bit frustrated and left looking for clues where we ought not be going. I admit I'm guilty of it myself so that reminder was just as much for me as anyone else. I know we all want answers but there are just places we need to avoid. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV