VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to catch up, but...tell me if these two statements made by WH during the interview aren't a complete contradiction of themselves...

I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home. But I was working and they called and said “so and so” found part of a credit card with her name. I didn’t ask questions at the time, rushed home whatever, the next day I organized a search party to search from my driveway up the road like you would be driving out of the neighborhood. That’s the only logical thing I can think do to. Now understand this, in that search party the searchers found three or four more pieces of the credit card after the evidence was found. I didn’t find anything. At all. It was searchers that found it I just happened to have the drive, the will to find out answers and we found more parts of the credit card.

That doesn’t give us many answers, really, but it did hold a very crucial piece of an answer to me. And I did relay this concern to the police. The person that found the credit card... the piece he found, I could have pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to him, that’s how nice and pretty it was for lack of anything better to say. But, the pieces that we found were ran over, fractured, destroyed - been on the road. Now my brother was actually present [when the first half was found], and he took a picture of the gentleman – arms spread wide… tried to maintain as best we could, all the evidence we could give to police. Well, the next day we searched the same location. We used the picture that he took against the house and put someone about the same spot, took pictures, matched them up pretty well and let me tell you they searched three, four houses down on the same side, three four houses up on the same side. They found no more pieces that day... but the next day that’s when they found the additional three to four pieces of the credit card.

Well, what day was it WH?! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!! :gaah:

I need to catch up, but...tell me if these two statements made by WH during the interview aren't a complete contradiction of themselves...

Well, what day was it WH?! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!! :gaah:

I talk (and talk and talk and talk), therefore I am.

She was actually on twitter on and off all day Sunday. Her last actual direct tweet before March 1st was 11:59pm 2/28 when she was watching the fight.

Have any friends with direct face to face contact spoken up about her disposition at any time since she disappeared, publicly? Somebody who has said I saw her on Friday for lunch, or we went shopping sometime that week, or we hung out, anything, the week prior, was she happy, angry, excited, any friends give any specifics?

I bet they have spoken to LE by now and have been told to keep it mum.

I know. thats why I said I said" IF that was her only text...":wink:

However, IF she was texting other people all day long, then I would think the family would have a better idea of where she went during that small window of opportunity. If she was with friends when she texted her sis, and she had texted with friends to set up something, wouldn't we have heard about that?

Sorry, I wasn't shouting at you, but I can see how my post could appear that I was :(.

Your reply sets off a slightly different train of thought, purely speculative, of course:

We haven't heard anything about any other possible communications, true. Neither have we heard any information from mom directly, other than the interview where she mentions the "off" 5.30 am text(s). Nor have we heard directly from any of the friends about any *details*. There's evidence on SM that the friends were more or less camping out with mom for nearly a week.

The *details* we have heard, come from WH. It looks as if mom & WH might not be residing at the same address. We have seen no interaction between them, nor any interview together (mom was interviewed inside her home, WH always outside).

Might it be possible that each parent has different *details*/bits of information, and that they may not be communicating directly with each other? (Might explain the multiple timeline changes on the FB page I keep saying I'm not going to reference!).

Might LE be communicating only with (silent) mom?

All pure, and quite wild speculation...

She was actually on twitter on and off all day Sunday. Her last actual direct tweet before March 1st was 11:59pm 2/28 when she was watching the fight.

Thank you for the information. Appreciate your taking a look and sharing your thoughts on the tenor of her tweets :)

Deuce "Let's get crackin' "? REALLY?! But hey, thank for sharin'. :thinking:

Sorry, I wasn't shouting at you, but I can see how my post could appear that I was :(.

Your reply sets off a slightly different train of thought, purely speculative, of course:

We haven't heard anything about any other possible communications, true. Neither have we heard any information from mom directly, other than the interview where she mentions the "off" 5.30 am text(s). Nor have we heard directly from any of the friends about any *details*. There's evidence on SM that the friends were more or less camping out with mom for nearly a week.

The *details* we have heard, come from WH. It looks as if mom & WH might not be residing at the same address. We have seen no interaction between them, nor any interview together (mom was interviewed inside her home, WH always outside).

Might it be possible that each parent has different *details*/bits of information, and that they may not be communicating directly with each other? (Might explain the multiple timeline changes on the FB page I keep saying I'm not going to reference!).

Might LE be communicating only with (silent) mom?

All pure, and quite wild speculation...

I like the way you speculate :) I had the same thought the other day. Running off your speculation, is the reason mom is being so quiet and staying out of the media eye because... LE has told her to, and she's being smart? Entirely possible.

Does Pandora automatically update ones FB with what u are playing? Or does the person do that themselves?

I like the way you speculate :) I had the same thought the other day. Running off your speculation, is the reason mom is being so quiet and staying out of the media eye because... LE has told her to, and she's being smart? Entirely possible.

That is what I have been wondering too. I am thinking Mom might be pretty frightened for her other kids right now, and for her own safety.

But which parent was it that posted on the Find AJ FB that the cops were no longer communicating with them?

BTW, Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview with WH, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Just bumping this up for any newcomers. I have added more information. Please let me know if anything else needs to be added/changed. (I may need to update the day they found the additional pieces of AJ's card, since WH seems to be all over the place regarding that part...)

Thank you for the information. Appreciate your taking a look and sharing your thoughts on the tenor of her tweets :)

I appreciate it too! Twitter drives me nuts, and fries my brain.

I'm sorry, but every time I see "WH" I think Whitney Houston said this or that!
I need to stop reading the Bobbie Kristina thread.:facepalm:

Playing catch up, I spent all day with a bunch of 11-14 year old girls I need grown up talk.

We don't know, because it hasn't been made public info, that she wasn't texting her friends all day on the Monday AND Tuesday. However, we do know her mom was already worried long before 9:15 on Tuesday (March 3rd) when she was officially reported missing because many of her (AJ's) friends were already posting on their own SM accounts (nope, not sleuthing her friends, the tweets came up via the hashtags) several hours prior to that. Now, wouldn't it stand to reason that if she was in contact with ANY of her local friends on the Monday & Tuesday at least ONE of them would have informed the parents or LE of that, and/or posted something along the lines of "we were hanging out Monday night" or "we went to lunch and shopping on Tuesday"? Or at the very least "she's not missing, she just texted me and she's fine" before mom made an official missing persons report?

Only because you can see what many of them (AJ's friends) are saying via hashtags on FB and twitter as well, we can see that at least none of them on FB or twitter are saying this but instead they're re-posting the missing posters that say last SEEN Monday (indicating last seen by mom Monday, March 2nd at 7am). If any of her friends heard from her or saw her Monday or Tuesday, would they really be sharing those "missing" links without coming forward to contradict this info?

Unless contrary information comes out, I think it's a reasonable assumption to conclude none of her local friends saw her or heard from her either Monday or Tuesday.

MOO.

Just want to bump this because I think it's logical and speaks volumes about when AJ was actually last ok.

Can't help but bring this up, being someone who grew up in the area and knows it well: if WH's place of employment is where I think it is, and IF he met AJ at a gas station convenient to both of them, then sorry...no way in hell it took him 30-40 minutes after they split up to get back to work. Of course, he never said he rushed back to work...maybe he made other stops along the way...but if you are already late returning from your lunch break, I'd think you'd be in a hurry and head STRAIGHT back.

MOO

Could have hit traffic?

It takes roughly 20 minutes up 64 from point B to A according to Google and there are 4-5 "convenient" gas stations within a mile of the house, including a 7-Eleven. I speculate one of these is where WH claims to have met up with AJ, likely the 7-11 since some emphasis seems to be placed on it, which would fit his 15 min window for arriving. Of course, it is only 15 minutes back but most of the way is freeway, so it is entirely possible he hit traffic. I still don't believe the 30 minutes hanging out at the gas station saying nothing. That just isn't natural. Had he said "we met up at the McDonalds and I bought her lunch..." but if they really did spend this much time together, there is no conceivable reason it wouldn't be back at the house, where the neighbor saw AJ return with WH following her (I speculate in his bro's white car he borrowed while Aj had his truck). It just so happens that the alleged cell phone ping is about halfway between these two points on the route...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove