VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case just keeps getting stranger and stranger. No more clarity...just strangeness. He was booked today for charges almost 3 weeks ago? I'm so confused.

Wow. That's all I can seem to say. I just can't find the words right now.

Wow. Wow. Wow

I'm in vbeach...but theres a lot of helicopter action here...more than normal. Any other locals noticing? This helicopter is swarming like my children are its prey

I'm also in Virginia beach and just about 15 mins ago on my way home was past by 4 cop cars heading into a neighborhood off of indian river rd in the Lewisville area. Lots of helicopter traffic here as well.

Could be a way also to hold him because they suspect him of other things right now.

It is difficult to bring a murder charge without a body, so this feels more like the Christina Morris case in that they are charging him with whatever they can and not allowing bail so they can keep him long enough to hopefully get more information or a confession. Was he on parole?

Date of offense 3/6/2015? Might have been planting evidence?

Or maybe doing some sort of vigilante justice on the "POI" he spoke of? Sounds like something violent occurred.

Wow. That's all I can seem to say. I just can't find the words right now.

Wow. Wow. Wow

Maybe JH was scared for her children and herself and kept quiet because of threats.

From one of those charges, sounds to me like he may have broken into a house to misdirect an investigation. Maybe planting evidence? Like a jacket maybe?

Could these be charges to hold him....basically until something bigger is discovered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove