VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would explain that maybe WH knows SOMETHING but didn't actually HURT AJ. I keep going back to that taxicab driver statement too but I think we have already discredited her right? Maybe not?

Of course I've considered that he is not responsible for her disappearance. What constantly prevents me from ruling that out is the lying. One lie after another pile up. There is a persistent feeling in my gut to question everything he says and why. And after being arrested, he admits to felonies. Why? Well I suppose it is to convey that he is not a perfect person and it could make it more believable when he says he does not know what happened to AJ. Except because of all the other lies, I immediately put what he says and how he says it under a microscope. And many of the emphatic "facts" he stated early on in this investigation are now known to be false. So at this point any denial, especially an emphatic one, raises red flags. Imo

That would explain that maybe WH knows SOMETHING but didn't actually HURT AJ. I keep going back to that taxicab driver statement too but I think we have already discredited her right? Maybe not?

But LE would be the only person to discredit her statement right? Do you remember who discredited her?

I just watched the video of JH finally. She is very intense and emotional, understandably, about wanting the focus to be on AJ, not WH. But I'm trying to understand why she took a back seat to WH in keeping the focus on AJ. They weren't even living together, but he was front and center. It was like she ceased to exist after the initial interview. I don't mean this as a judgement. As my mother used to say about odd situations..."There must have been a reason." But I think it would be very helpful to understand that reason. We need all the clarity we can get IMO.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8c-yzsmSMOI

To me, it doesn't make since. She is her mother and if they were separated and he wasn't living at home why is he doing all the talking? I think a grieving mom is more relatable in the public's eye then a man that has a past record like him.

But LE would be the only person to discredit her statement right? Do you remember who discredited her?

I believe something was said about her on WS by an admin, something about her drawing attention to herself. But I do not believe the LE had said anything regarding her or discrediting her.

I'm sorry to say this, but after watching and re-watching AJ's mom, and considering what Zach has so bravely shared, it just seems to me she must be going through a torrent of emotions, so her focus of wanting AJ back is super admirable. My heart breaks for her, and I admire that she is trying to hold it together. I hope she makes it easier for herself and works directly with LE in her public outreach to help focus the public on how they can best help.

The times and places they should try to remember more specifically which may have meant the most to AJ or others in her circle would help, I would imagine. Solid information to help the public help AJ's mom, sisters and loved ones find her, help her friends know what to think, or what to do to help, safely. As things stand, it may be too soon for AJ's mom with all that she needs to hold together and being able to know where to focus, with the emotional distance these circumstances may require. Wesley is in jail, so the investigation has more breathing room, for now it seems to me.

One guess for the mother being less vocal and absent, is she may be following recommendations from LE, where WH doesn't, and seems to do his own thing. I don't see him as someone with respect for LE or the law, IMO of course.

To me, it doesn't make since. She is her mother and if they were separated and he wasn't living at home why is he doing all the talking? I think a grieving mom is more relatable in the public's eye then a man that has a past record like him.

Due to WH's mentality; Maybe she wants to avoid a possible murder - suicide situation. She does have other kids and there could be no telling what he would do.

OK all caught up . First let me say welcome Zach . Thank you for taking the time to join up and having your say . I know what you're going through must be incredibly hard . prayers and good vibes for You AJ and your family

Due to WH's mentality; Maybe she wants to avoid a possible murder - suicide situation. She does have other kids and there could be no telling what he would do.

Fortunately, due to LE's good solid handling of it, he is in jail for now, so out of the way, unable to harm, interject and I bet the lawyer will ask him to stop talking so much.

"Saturday's was the second police search for the 18-year-old. They also searched Northside Park in Norfolk for her the night of March 11 after receiving a tip.

Anjelica Hadsell has been missing since March 2, when she was last seen at her parents' home in the Tarrallton area of Norfolk. She was home on spring break from Longwood University. "

This clears up a question I had in my head on how many searches have been conducted, at least by NPD. Do we know how many were allegedly done by family?

Doesn't it also suggest the NPD does not have useful cellphone ping data?

I know that the taxi drivers statement was given to LE. And they would be able to pull her records to see if they match up with her statements. I think drivers are supposed to make a record of all their passengers etc. how many and where they are dropped off.

Does Norfolk have Lift or Uber? My kids ALWAYS use those apps and have never used a cab.

Interesting that ZH tells us AJ and WH weren't getting along due to a family situation. Yet, WH tells us he saw her at noon and gave her $200 for a go pro.

I know that the taxi drivers statement was given to LE. And they would be able to pull her records to see if they match up with her statements. I think drivers are supposed to make a record of all their passengers etc. how many and where they are dropped off.

Does Norfolk have Lift or Uber? My kids ALWAYS use those apps and have never used a cab.
I'm not sure about in america but here in australia all taxi's have cameras and constantly record . Does the same apply there ?

I know Uber is available, but I only know 1 person that has used it (out of town guest). People don't take cabs around here or use those services for the most part. She would either drive herself or have a friend pick her up, Im sure.

I have a TON of friends who use Lift around this area for nights out drinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli