VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
59 guests-don't be scared-just spill what you think or know. AJ needs to be found.

Maybe a male friend if hers saw the ad on Craigslist and passed it on to AJ. Instead of her contacting the seller, he took it upon himself to do it in case it was a scam.

Maybe, and maybe they are on to something but Wes just kept getting in the way so they needed to just charge him - hence the reason the dates are from March 6th. I don't know. As far as Craigslist scams - let's see what people say. In a kidnapping for sex type thing, they would want to keep you alive and kidnapping might be easier if at home - OR maybe it was a last minute decision by someone who really was selling a GoPro. He just seized an opportunity - maybe she let on that she was home alone. Maybe even struggled or argued with the person.

I wish we had even just some of the answers that LE has. Such as: Did WH really meet AJ at ______ to give her $200? (Hopefully LE has been able to confirm this via surveillance footage/security cameras). And if WH really did meet AJ to give her money, what vehicle was he in and was anybody with him? What exact time was it? etc etc etc
Also, if we knew if the pickup was in the driveway that morning when everyone else left the house would tell us a great deal also. For example, did he bring the pickup over himself (versus leave the key in the mailbox). I have a feeling there's at least one other person involved somehow here that either gave him a ride to AJ's and/or picked him up etc. and hopefully if there is another person, LE has been able to talk to this person as it could IMO play a very important role in what possibly actually took place. JMO.

Has the boyfriends mother verified they talked about a go pro the week prior? I thought I read WH overheard that conversation

That's my question about the go-pro too. Everything we "know" seems to come from WH, and we know he's a liar. So how do we even know what to include or exclude in our theories. Personally, I'm inclined to discount everything he has said unless it's been independently verified. We don't even know if the text to her sister actually came from AJ. Anyone in possession of a phone can text. I'd love to come up with hopeful theories, but if they are based on anything WH said, I just can't. :(

What I think about the Craig's list theory is this: GoPros start at $199.99. Why get him a used GoPro when she could buy one brand new?

I looked on Craigslist in VA and there is no post prior to March 2 for go pro under 200, not to say it could not have been removed

Has anyone looked into any other missing girls from around that area or areas close to Norfolk ? . I'm thinking off of Zach's post . sex traffickers maybe ? AJ is a very pretty girl .

Maybe, and maybe they are on to something but Wes just kept getting in the way so they needed to just charge him - hence the reason the dates are from March 6th. I don't know. As far as Craigslist scams - let's see what people say. In a kidnapping for sex type thing, they would want to keep you alive and kidnapping might be easier if at home - OR maybe it was a last minute decision by someone who really was selling a GoPro. He just seized an opportunity - maybe she let on that she was home alone. Maybe even struggled or argued with the person.

I cut my comment short because I didn't want to upset you with where I was heading. A friend being involved in the sex ring.

I might check into that myself. Thx

A comment was made once on here at the beginning of this that one of her friends said she was going for a walk to blow off some steam. Do you know if this was every verified or happened?

Question: what kind of phone did she have? Was it one where it could be put into private browsing? I know lots of my friends, and my little sister, always keep their phone in private browsing, I presume to keep people from knowing what they are doing online. But would the police have info to her phone web browser info if it was in private mode??

What I think about the Craig's list theory is this: GoPros start at $199.99. Why get him a used GoPro when she could buy one brand new?
Unless she wanted a better go pro. I've seen some people advertise new see stuff on sale sites for cheaper then the stores

Question: what kind of phone did she have? Was it one where it could be put into private browsing? I know lots of my friends, and my little sister, always keep their phone in private browsing, I presume to keep people from knowing what they are doing online. But would the police have info to her phone web browser info if it was in private mode??
I could be completely wrong but doesn't the new iPhone have it so police can't track certain things . I remember hearing it on the news at launch about better privacy

Interesting that ZH tells us AJ and WH weren't getting along due to a family situation. Yet, WH tells us he saw her at noon and gave her $200 for a go pro.

I gotta be honest here. I am 44 so maybe this is more a sign of the times than anything. But, when I was 18, no way in HELLO would my parents (and I grew up in a well-to-do family) be handing me that kind of money to buy a boyfriend a birthday present. Nope. No way. Nor would any of my friends parents have done this either. My oldest is 14 and I can't imagine giving him money to buy a girlfriend a present.

I don't believe this story for one second.

Zach, you're an invaluable member here. Thank you for your help in sorting rumors/facts. You asked for us to ponder the craigslist theory, and not to focus solely on WH. However, that raises a big question for me..and it involves both craigslist and WH.
I have read statements from years ago, from the police. They were quoted as saying he is a "career burglar". IMO, that tells me he knows how to avoid suspicion(well..except for the times he was caught). If he and AJ were not on the best of terms, $200 for a go pro doesn't make much sense. If he knew he would be getting that money right back, it makes perfect sense. It is very easy to post a craigslist ad anonymously. So, for a second..let me throw in a theory (if craigslist is a possibility..)
AJ wants to get a go pro. She or WH 'finds' an awesome deal on craigslist, and WH 'gives' her the money. She now has the money and is going to meet the person selling the camera. Who says the person posting the camera deal isn't WH baiting and luring her to a particular address(one in chesapeake near the search area)? That would take the focus away from him, and make police believe (via cell phone ping) her last known movement was in Chesapeake with some random craigslist creep. Instead of meeting this 'seller' in Chesapeake, WH is there. After a few weeks, The heat and suspicions grow on WH, and he burglarizes a home in that area to make himself look like some kind of hero dad..
It may sound crazy, but I thought I'd put that out there.

In addition, craigslist setups and robberies have become increasingly common in the area. So much so, that Virginia Beach police are letting online transactions take place in their precinct lobbies.
http://wtkr.com/2015/01/27/virginia...-as-a-safe-place-for-craigslist-transactions/

I could be completely wrong but doesn't the new iPhone have it so police can't track certain things . I remember hearing it on the news at launch about better privacy

Yes, I remember hearing something about that, but as usual, my brain doesn't remember anything useful, so I just remember some vagueness about "privacy stuff"...now ask me what I wore on the first day of 7th grade or three weeks ago, and I can tell you! Wish my brain was better at recalling useful stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay