VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine and hubbies are specific enough to give an actual address, yes. We want it that way. Just in case I suddenly disappear at... oh, the bacon store, or something.

ha ha ha I shouldn't laugh in here, but it was so unexpected I had to come out of lurker mode to acknowledge you. Thanks for that.

One more thing before I try to let this go for the night.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS COME FORWARD TO DEFEND OR VOUCH FOR WH! NOT ONE!

His own sister waffled when asked.

When asked if she thought her brother had anything to do with AJ’s disappearance, Wendy replied, ” I want to believe he hasn’t. He’s my brother, I’ve known my brother all of his life. I’ve never known him to hurt anyone.”
http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/

I know the focus should be AJ but wouldn't you think there would be one person??!!
Boss, friend, Pastor? Zip, Zero, Nada. Speaks volumes to me.

(Well ... We wouldn't be able to access it if there wasn't public access ...)

THANK YOU Luckyseven a million times over for the transcript :) And thanks to the behind the scenes poster who helped find the cached video!

I'm quite surprised that it has been republished on Wavy. I can't help speculating that LE may have something to do with that? Looking for a reaction/action perhaps? From whom? JMO.

Me too. I absolutely thought it was a total mistake the first time they posted it. Still not convinced they meant to post it now... It seems to me like, so intense! I can't understand why on earth they made it public. If they wanted to let this info out, they could have, like, written a big in-depth report on it and gotten themselves a lot of attention.

I definitely thought that I wasn't going to be able to share this with everyone. Was killing me keeping it to myself!

Phone pinging around his hotel room!
No video at the gas station

I am still catching up...

But these two things REALLY stood out to me, too....(in the Jail interview with WH...)

Additionally.... (And I apologize if this has been discussed...)

- Motel he was staying at had MD International on the side... When I googled this... The link that popped up was America's Best Value Inn on E. Little Creek....(I believe another WSer already figured this out and shared with us...

- WH talks to himself after explaining the dog punching scenario...:(...
and says something like...."They also went down a very dark and mysterious road as well..."
What does this mean? Who went down a road... LE?... Dog owners? ...???
And was the road figuratively or literally a road? :crazy:

- And... While discussing the found items on Battlefield... WH says LE was mad because he (WH) had a secondary phone... Then he says he "lost it"...
Did he conveniently "lose" his secondary phone?
Or did he "lose it" ... As in he "blew up" .... "Lost his cool"... Etc.?

Just points to ponder...:waitasec:

I'm in two minds.. Either they have gave him enough rope to hang himself with all the evidence stacking up or could be completely innocent and they want him out of the way as he is hampering the investigation.. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, if I was given information and thought the police was ignoring/not following up in a timely manor. I would of done exactly the same ( minus hitting the dog). I would be following every lead anybody offered up.

TRUE. So would I. But why did LE tell him they have found no video of him having his lunchtime 35 minute meeting with AJ at the gas station? That should be easy to verify--if it ever happened. JMO

When asked if she thought her brother had anything to do with AJ’s disappearance, Wendy replied, ” I want to believe he hasn’t. He’s my brother, I’ve known my brother all of his life. I’ve never known him to hurt anyone.”

I know the focus should be AJ but wouldn't you think there would be one person??!!

Only people that seem to have sympathy for him are a ton of people on the internet that haven't done their research like we at WS have :/ sighhh

It bugged me when his sister said he has' never hurt anyone.' I bet the woman he raped and kidnapped and held hostage would not agree.

Seriously, my cat can google a GoPro faster than what WH would like the public to believe. He's tech savvy enough to use FB, pandora, texting (and know what an emoji is) and God only knows what else is on his device's browsing history or what kinds of apps he uses... The "few hours" it took him to figure out what a GoPro is, is a lie.

moo.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gopro

Only people that seem to have sympathy for him are a ton of people on the internet that haven't done their research like we at WS have :/ sighhh

I know. My husband would absolutely take the matter in his own hands if one of our kids went missing. But I think he would go try and kick some butt. He would not break into a home and ' look for evidence,' leave it there, then convince some kids to call it in. That is just weird. JMO

The articles all quote the PD very nicely. The texts AJ "sent" after monday are suspicious to me. No one knows if she was the one using her phone. Especially since her mother thought they didnt sound like her. Also, AJ's character seems to be that of a fighter. She is not a good student, she is the best. She's an athlete and we tend to welcome challenges head on. Officially you are correct....but imo she does not fit the profile of a person who will runaway.

FTR, I'm not placing AJ in a *runaway* category.

An 18 year old college student may legally come & go as she pleases.

Any conclusion that AJ left her mother's residence of *her own volition* means that it's very possible and even likely that up until and during the "text communications" with JH that AJ was somewhere she wanted to be through her own choice. There is no *official* evidence at this point in time tonight that tells me anything otherwise.

Oh man - if you're crowning me, you're rewarding someone for spending five hours laying in bed, obsessing over this interview and typing it out! Sounds to me like I should be punished.

You and me both. My husband called to say he was heading home early from work--and i had to hang up quick and scramble to try and make it look like I did something at home today. I moved the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and threw the unfolded laundry back into the washer, and took out the vacuum, just in time....:angel:

Thankfully, WH doesn't know when to shut the hell up. You can just see his eyes dodging around trying remember/think up the next piece of bs...going 90 to nothing.

FTR, I'm not placing AJ in a *runaway* category.

An 18 year old college student may legally come & go as she pleases.

Any conclusion that AJ left her mother's residence of *her own volition* means that it's very possible and even likely that up until and during the "text communications" with JH that AJ was somewhere she wanted to be through her own choice. There is no *official* evidence at this point in time tonight that tells me anything otherwise.

So if Wes was lying about that lunchtime meeting, that does not sway you in any way?

I'm sorry but WH is stupid smart. AND not in a good way.

Stupid: Admit on camera to B&E
Smart: Admit on camera to B&E to supposedly find evidence of you missing daughter in someone's home.
(Great way to garner sympathy. Just look how the media has spun it)

There were a few times during the interview that WH started pulling me in....then BOOM, the incessant scratching and jaw biting slapped me back in to reality. Half truths. Extra phone. Add those to the multiple other things we already know.

IMO, someone took a bag or clothes from the house or truck during one of the truck sightings. The first intention was to make it look like AJ left of her own volition. I think JH initially believed that but as time passed and the texts became strange she wasn't biting. Someone had to move to plan B, scary stalker/obsessed friend. Jacket in their home.

Two weeks later clothes scattered on road. They had to get rid of them.

WH has it in his power to change my mind. Offer up a polygraph. Some witnesses to where you were on the day AJ went missing.. Stop lying. I would rather he not be involved. I would hate to think someone AJ loved and trusted had something to do with disappearance

MOO

Admits to having another cell phone that he didn't tell the police about! That's a big deal to me!

You and me both. My husband called to say he was heading home early from work--and i had to hang up quick and scramble to try and make it look like I did something at home today. I moved the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and threw the unfolded laundry back into the washer, and took out the vacuum, just in time....:angel:

...I've washed the same load of laundry 3 times! I managed to make dinner, though. AND shower! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove