VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.jpg

This falls at the end of the train of thought on LE's accusations about why AJ is missing (I can't even type in words what they think, I'm just shaking...sorry). This, I call the, "Are you buying what I'm selling?" expression.

6.jpg

Describing LE's treatment of him.
This is contempt.

You are right about that! I'm just thinking of how they must feel knowing that he USED them the way he did.

I think this man uses everyone he is a con man that's what they do and they do it well.

I was crying through the video collage that JH posted on YouTube :( Is she saying "Goodbye" to Anjelica?

In the uncut interview with WH, it was mentioned that the police found no video footage of any gas station meeting.

I am a few pages behind so forgive me if this has been mentioned a million times (but if I wait and come back to this post, I'll never be able to find it again, LOL).

I wonder if there is no video because (a) the story is a lie and they were never there, or (b) he was there, but not for the reasons he stated (or there were additional people with him he doesn't want to out), and he waited to inform police until he was certain no one had come forward with the sighting and any video footage had been taped over (haven't we learned in other cases that video footage is routinely taped over fairly quickly?)

7.jpg

Anger. Anger at himself for slipping?

I find it very revealing that the whole section on "past tense" he never actually talks about his past tense statements. He starts talking about "if" they find AJ.

8.jpg

See how he moves that shoulder in towards himself? I call this, "Sheltering himself." Self-protection.

9.jpg

Discussing historical crimes. He gets a kick out of all the "adventures" he has had. There was a flash of a smile during this section, but I couldn't manage to grab it. This is the closest I got.

My husband has a company issued vehicle for work that has a GPS installed that his employer can check at any time. It even sends a report if he goes over a certain speed limit. I wonder if WH's work van had something similar?

Exactly. If there was a GPS they know where the van is but how about the person.

10.jpg

Disgust.

Disgust at himself? As in, "I'm not the type who should do this stuff? I'm a petit thief, not a perv."

And that's all I got. I'm glad I didn't get more. I'm shaking and sick now. Taking a break.

I was crying through the video collage that JH posted on YouTube :( Is she saying "Goodbye" to Anjelica?

That was the impression I got. The song choices (particularly the first one) plus who was conspicuously absent from the montage signaled to me that she is coming to terms with the truth, which for her is that her own irresponsible relationship choices may have cost her her beloved daughter.

Morning Zach-

Do you have help searching and stuff? Have you signed up or communicated with Help Save the next Girl? They are good at disseminating info. and their website has a lot of Virginia connections bc of it's origin.
Not judging, but I was hoping JH would have popped out of her shell with WH out of the way. Instigate some public searches, things like that. But not yet as far as I can see. Would you feel comfortable giving AJ's birthday?

"Stand By Your Man" syndrome - Tammy Wynette....happens all the time!

Anyone have a rough idea of the time stamp on that jailhouse interview where WH mentions the clothing on the side of the road tip on his "second" cell? I really have no desire to listen to the whole thing again but I really want to listen to that specific part and it's not mentioned at all in the transcript lucky7 did, that he "lost it".

I don't have a time, but look at the last paragraph on page 5 of 16 of the transcript "...and the cops were very pi$$ed because I had a secondary cell phone. They think I have something to hide, but I lost it [unintelligible].

Probably lost it when he went fishing.... LOL, JMO...

I think JH and ZH are keeping their friends close but their ENEMY CLOSER.

I was crying my eyes out also! The song choice started the waterworks flowing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay