VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'm convinced I'm onto something here...

1Watcher's fantastic first post has convinced me to share my thoughts.

We've all pretty much gathered that WH has a distinct way of speaking. And, I think, we are in general agreement that there are bits of truth to be found hidden in what he's saying. He's so far proven that the most suspicious moments of his speech are the moments when he says something that seems to be entirely out of place, or when he corrects himself abruptedly. You're all good at picking up on it - we've called out his most telling moments quite succesfully.

Anyway, I think that this bit could be big... WH talking about the Battlefield Search...

This was immediately alarming to me. This is a classic WH moment - why, midstory, did he cut himself off to clarify to the reporter that people don't actually go fishing in that area? There are a ton of moments in this interview where we could have used some more clarifying info from WH.

The specific kind of outdoor recreational sporting activities that locals do isn't relevant to the public.

It is relevant to WH, though, if he's trying to keep from incriminating himself. So, anyway, when I read that I was offput... then 1Watcher posted this, which made me feel like my hunch is definitely supported.

So, there are tons of bodies of water where people fish nearby. WH is just plain wrong. I don't want to say that he's lying because I guess it's possible that he just isn't familiar with the area too well. He said they were driving around aimlessly for hours, but they were in the dark. But if he was intentionally lying and not just unaware, he went out of his way to make people think that there weren't bodies of water nearby. That's huge.

A third piece to the puzzle - As per the mods, I can direct you to look at the next piece of supporting evidence, but it cannot be discussed here. The above two points are open season - I'm going to set the stage for the third and show y'all what I'm talking about if you aren't aware, but don't discuss this bit further. Hopefully this is ok!

If you go to the #bringAJhome and #Hadsell feeds on Twitter and scroll a bit down the page to tweets made on March 23rd, you'll see that someone has shared a screencap taken from Wesley's fbook page. It is dated March 18th, which is Wednesday. On Thursday the 19th, clothes were found and the search began.

Nothing more can be discussed on that here, but, hopefully some of y'all see where I think this connection is. I'm gonna go back and read what y'all were saying about licenses and whatnot.

WH grew up in this area. He drives those roads on his job. Anyone from here KNOWS there are plenty bodies of water and PLENTY places to fish.

I think WH THOUGHT that if he told the police he was at the gas station, the gas station was close enough to his hotel that they would think the pings came from the gas station and not the hotel. Little does WH know just how accurate cellular GPS is... JMO

The closest gas station to the hotel is more than 2 large city blocks.

WH grew up in this area. He drives those roads on his job. Anyone from here KNOWS there are plenty bodies of water and PLENTY places to fish.

Yes! In fact, when WH got into trouble in Dare County (1990's), Battlefield would have been the ONLY route other than route 17 into NC.

Of course it was staged. If you cut up your credit card, you would first cut it in half along the short side, and thereby be sure to cut your name in half. You wouldn't cut it in half down the length of the card. It's harder to do and pointless unless you were deliberately preserving the name.

I agree 100% so someone was getting rid of the CC so they would not have a trail or holding on to it for another reason. Do we know where it was found and by who? WH didn't find it, it was a friend. If LEs are watching, PLEASE go to twitter their are some odd folks on there, like obsessive....over AJ. Dang we need talk freely.

I'm just another local that has been reading posts here for a while. This is my first post....so I hope I'm doing this right! Has anyone considered AJ's biological father? Where is he? Since AJ is 18, could they have recently reconnected?

Something that WH said in the "jailhouse rock" interview....I believe it was on page 16.....he didn't think there was any water around the area where the clothing was found. I don't understand how he could have been driving and turning around and searching that area on a tip....and not have seen the bodies of water. I own a home on Gallbush Rd, about 1/4 mile from the search area and the area that they searched has many bodies of water around it on both sides of the road. There is a great deal of fishing that goes on in those waters and many little tributaries running all through that area. If you want to find a spot to fish all by yourself....it's entirely possible.

He knows damned good and well there's water around there. Which is why he said he didn't know if there was. IMO, MOO, and so on.

Ohhh I never thought about that PA meaning Princess Anne. I don't live in that area but I'm sure a local could verify is they use that term.

She mentions further down in the post this "I over heard two guys saying she's in PA"
https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

Way behind but thanks for pointing that out (and the others that did as well). Since I live in the DC/MD area PA automatically meant Pennsylvania to me. Even though it is not far the Virginia Beach area is not considered close. Thank you...never would have thought of Princess Anne....

We've all pretty much gathered that WH has a distinct way of speaking. And, I think, we are in general agreement that there are bits of truth to be found hidden in what he's saying. He's so far proven that the most suspicious moments of his speech are the moments when he says something that seems to be entirely out of place, or when he corrects himself abruptedly. You're all good at picking up on it - we've called out his most telling moments quite succesfully.

Anyway, I think that this bit could be big... WH talking about the Battlefield Search...

This was immediately alarming to me. This is a classic WH moment - why, midstory, did he cut himself off to clarify to the reporter that people don't actually go fishing in that area? There are a ton of moments in this interview where we could have used some more clarifying info from WH.

The specific kind of outdoor recreational sporting activities that locals do isn't relevant to the public.

It is relevant to WH, though, if he's trying to keep from incriminating himself. So, anyway, when I read that I was offput... then 1Watcher posted this, which made me feel like my hunch is definitely supported.

So, there are tons of bodies of water where people fish nearby. WH is just plain wrong. I don't want to say that he's lying because I guess it's possible that he just isn't familiar with the area too well. He said they were driving around aimlessly for hours, but they were in the dark. But if he was intentionally lying and not just unaware, he went out of his way to make people think that there weren't bodies of water nearby. That's huge.

A third piece to the puzzle - As per the mods, I can direct you to look at the next piece of supporting evidence, but it cannot be discussed here. The above two points are open season - I'm going to set the stage for the third and show y'all what I'm talking about if you aren't aware, but don't discuss this bit further. Hopefully this is ok!

If you go to the #bringAJhome and #Hadsell feeds on Twitter and scroll a bit down the page to tweets made on March 23rd, you'll see that someone has shared a screencap taken from Wesley's fbook page. It is dated March 18th, which is Wednesday. On Thursday the 19th, clothes were found and the search began.

Nothing more can be discussed on that here, but, hopefully some of y'all see where I think this connection is. I'm gonna go back and read what y'all were saying about licenses and whatnot.
I had the same thoughts but wanted to add that the person who had his house broken into by WH "may or may not have" even been in VA or the bordering state on the 19th. Could be they in fact left Norfolk VA and was in another state approx a week before the search on the 19th. This immediately came to mind when he threw that part in that clothes had been there at least a week. Sounds like if he was trying to implicate the same person that may have had AJ's jacket hidden behind a couch cushion. WH could have easily found through SM or AJ's friends the whereabouts of that person and that it would not have been physically possible for that same person to have discarded clothes belonging to AJ on the side of the road the day the tip was called in. JMO speculations.

Sorry if I confuse anyone. I am not good at talking in code in order not to violate TOS.

First I'd like to say if you guys don't have Google Earth. Download it if you can. Look up where they searched around 4000 S Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, VA. That's where the news listed they searched. It's the Southern Packing Company. If you look Like I said, I rode out there yesterday with my hubby. There is an area right down the road from the on the map there's a group of a few homes. If you go in the other direction on Google Earth there is another house (pic is on news website) it's abandoned or empty or so it looked to me. You also see that dead end where the road curves or you go straight to the dead end. That whole area is cleared now. It's just dirt besides that old house. All those boats showing on the map are gone but you can clearly see the canal. Those I think run on both sides of the road. If you scroll out and down the road 168 is that Bob's Fishing Hole.

I just can't imagine that he didn't know that area or at least knew it was there. That road was a main road traveled to Nags Head before that expressway was built.
If he didn't know and was driving in the dark you wouldn't probably see the canals or water too well because it does run in and out of the woods and such.

I'm trying to follow his path of travel. It sounds like he actually came down on the expressway. He rambles a lot about his directions. I actually feel that he specifically points out the green blanket --like it's important enough to mention but not--- I'm trying to figure out where he would have seen the green blanket too.

She said was it was by a road leading nowhere, that there was a gas station at the end of it. It’s that.. it’s not the gas station – theres a gas station right past that road, but the road she was referencing was the toll road, and if you go past at nighttime it looks like a gas station from afar. Okay, if I had known that I would have known exactly what it was. The toll station. I know you know.

(pause to fix microphone)

WH: But they were like: “Oh you went straight there, you found this…” We were riding around for a while. I didn’t even know where I was at. We were thinking, thinking, thinking. We made several turns. There was me, Andre, and Colin altogether, and uh all we were doing was looking for something on the side of the road. I saw a lime green blanket on the left-hand side of the road and I was like okay I see nothing on the right side of the road and they were like nothing... there was nothing. We go and turn around, down at the end of Chesapeake Blvd. We make the right to go towards like the border station.

JF: On Battlefield Blvd?

WH: Yes sir on Battlefield Blvd. We turn around and come back up and all of the sudden something blue is on the side of the road, it’s obviously a clothing item.

Jesus.

Definitely a good point you made about him going out of his way to specify the "lack" of water in the area.

:goldcrown:​

Agree even with your commas, luckyseven, yes, I do.

First I'd like to say if you guys don't have Google Earth. Download it if you can. Look up where they searched around 4000 S Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, VA. That's where the news listed they searched. It's the Southern Packing Company. If you look Like I said, I rode out there yesterday with my hubby. There is an area right down the road from the on the map there's a group of a few homes. If you go in the other direction on Google Earth there is another house (pic is on news website) it's abandoned or empty or so it looked to me. You also see that dead end where the road curves or you go straight to the dead end. That whole area is cleared now. It's just dirt besides that old house. All those boats showing on the map are gone but you can clearly see the canal. Those I think run on both sides of the road. If you scroll out and down the road 168 is that Bob's Fishing Hole.

I just can't imagine that he didn't know that area or at least knew it was there. That road was a main road traveled to Nags Head before that expressway was built.
If he didn't know and was driving in the dark you wouldn't probably see the canals or water too well because it does run in and out of the woods and such.

I'm trying to follow his path of travel. It sounds like he actually came down on the expressway. He rambles a lot about his directions. I actually feel that he specifically points out the green blanket --like it's important enough to mention but not--- I'm trying to figure out where he would have seen the green blanket too.

She said was it was by a road leading nowhere, that there was a gas station at the end of it. It’s that.. it’s not the gas station – theres a gas station right past that road, but the road she was referencing was the toll road, and if you go past at nighttime it looks like a gas station from afar. Okay, if I had known that I would have known exactly what it was. The toll station. I know you know.

WH: But they were like: “Oh you went straight there, you found this…” We were riding around for a while. I didn’t even know where I was at. We were thinking, thinking, thinking. We made several turns. There was me, Andre, and Colin altogether, and uh all we were doing was looking for something on the side of the road. I saw a lime green blanket on the left-hand side of the road and I was like okay I see nothing on the right side of the road and they were like nothing... there was nothing. We go and turn around, down at the end of Chesapeake Blvd. We make the right to go towards like the border station.

WH: Yes sir on Battlefield Blvd. We turn around and come back up and all of the sudden something blue is on the side of the road, it’s obviously a clothing item.

Wait...if you were on Battlefield and wanted to get to Ballahack there is a road there. It was 168 before the 4 lane opened up on the NC side. There used to be a 7-11 on that road, but I'm pretty sure it's all but abandoned by now. That road...the one the 7-11 was on..I think that road might literally lead to nowhere at this point???? Some one tell me you know what I'm talking about???

Wait...if you were on Battlefield and wanted to get to Ballahack there is a road there. It was 168 before the 4 lane opened up on the NC side. There used to be a 7-11 on that road, but I'm pretty sure it's all but abandoned by now. That road...the one the 7-11 was on..I think that road might literally lead to nowhere at this point???? Some one tell me you know what I'm talking about???

7-11 is still there if I remember correctly and then the road dead ends a little further down

What a crock!

He was leading everyone, on he knew exactly where it was cause IMO he placed it there but he had to make it look like he didn't really know where these things were. Bla Bla Bla! What an actor.

Finally got added! Longtime reader, 1st time posting! Glad be among such a savvy , dedicated group!

This case gave me a "something's just not right about this" feeling from the first news story. I've been following along w/ posts here on WS and right now I have 2 primary things to note my opinion on to start my journey here.

1:
Who has a loved one go MISSING and distributes flyers w/ multiple, personal phone numbers to call w/ tips?? This isn't a long gone cold kind of case. So why not direct EVERY TIP thru LE so nothing is missed or overlooked, strike while the iron is hot. LE has resources & training the general public doesn't have available. Instead 2 personal phone numbers plus LE just divides information, prevents fully vetting each lead, reduces chances of connecting the dots and most importantly it SCREAMS SUSPICION!! And who complains about people helping put there loved one's missing poster in more places??

2:
I just watched JH's tribute photo montage on the #BringAJHome FB page. What a beautiful display of a lively, fun young woman with a world of experiences ahead of her.
Of note are the images at the 3:52 & 4:43 frames of the video. I noticed AJ is wearing a knee brace on her left leg in the images at both times. Obviously the brace may be of interest in regard to the reports of various clothing articles found that prompted the search off S. Battlefield in Chesapeake last week (3/19-3/21). Do we have a source for the description previously mentioned of the clothing articles reportedly found by the road?

Sorry if any of this was noted in the last thread. You can miss a lot in a short time around here! :)

[video=youtu;uEaYJ-YSbio]http://youtu.be/uEaYJ-YSbio[/video]
http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

Are you maybe talking about Old Battlefield or Station Rd?

7-11 is still there if I remember correctly and then the road dead ends a little further down

I think they should check in that area. It is quite literally a road that leads to nowhere with a gas station at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah