VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thoughts this morning...

re: JH. She's considered a victim as far as WS goes and WS is victim friendly, therefore I'm not going to say anything about her personally. I will say however, yes, everyone processes trauma and grief differently. Some people giggle at funerals, others can't get out of bed for 6 months. While there are always certain things we expect to see when a kid is missing (public pleas, interviews, etc.) often times that doesn't happen for a wide variety of different reasons. It doesn't mean anything and I would caution anyone from reading too much into it.

re: the Hadsell family fliers. Earlier versions had WH and JH cell # listed on them but the current ones all seem to have the NPD Detective Division # listed. This was a very good move.

re: WH pleading with the public to put the focus back on AJ. Well now Wes, we'd love to but your little extra-curricular activities while being all "unorthodox" have made that a little tough. He needs to stay right where he is so LE can do their job without his "help".

re: WH's claims about the way he was interrogated. Remember, WH has proven himself to be a liar. We should not be so quick to believe anything he said in that 30 minute jailhouse interview.

WH wants to make very sure everything he says goes on tv.
He is devious and has a plan.
Cant con a con! Remember that. they know the law and how it works and how to get around a lot of things.
In my opinion he is sending everyone on a wild goose chase.
Im glad he is in Jail. I think maybe JH is also.

I didn't go back and reread it before responding to you... But if I remember correctly it sounded as if he tried to hang himself while in police custody. If that were the case there would be an incident report.

There would also be medical records to support his bi polar and other conditions.

Probably a psych evaluation along the lines somewhere too.

He is a bad man that did a bad thing now this bad man does not want to go back to jail!

suicide is a good option.

But you have to turn off of Battlefield Blvd to the right onto Cheseapeake Expressway then you turn off of there to get on Old Battlefield Blvd that takes you past that abandoned 7-11. Not sure if he went down far. Do you think this is where he turned around on Old Battlefield and then came back out onto the expressway then turned left onto Battlefield?

In the interview WH says, "By a road that leads to nowhere, with a gas station at the end". NO ONE would use that language to describe any portion of Battlefield near Southhern Packing or the toll plaza. However, that is exactly how someone would describe the portion of Old Battlefield by the 7-11. If he wants AJ found and he is giving out clues, this may be one. Finding the clothing and calling police brought about the search in that area. The clothes were left there like breadcrumbs.

This morning's update on the BringAJHome FB and the lack of sharing of the flier lead me to believe that LE/family know who is responsible. Otherwise, AJ's flier would be tweeted and blasted on SM all day long.
I understand not sharing information. This is an investigation. But...not sharing a flier...only means that there is no outcry to the public to find a perp. IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

Quote from article from WH: "People are charged with things all the time and are later found not guilty, or it doesn't go to court. All I can say is, if things don't make it past a grand jury, there's a good reason for that. That's all I can really say."

So, has a grand jury been convened???

He's talking about being charged with rape and kidnapping in the past. He ended up just serving time for the bank robbery during the kidnapping. That's how I understood it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a song!

the road that leads to nowhere for the movie
the last house on the left!

He used these words describing search area!

This morning's update on the BringAJHome FB and the lack of sharing of the flier lead me to believe that LE/family know who is responsible. Otherwise, AJ's flier would be tweeted and blasted on SM all day long.
I understand not sharing information. This is an investigation. But...not sharing a flier...only means that there is no outcry to the public to find a perp. IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

When was the last time you clicked that link? a new post was posted approx 16mins ago did you see that one?

I always thought with children it couldnt be more than 5, 10,000, ie price of funeral. Is that incorrect?

I have read that Justin Dipetrio (sp?) had a $25,000 life insurance policy on his (now missing) daughter Ayla, and that Ross and Leeanne Harris had a life insurance policy worth $27,000. on their (now deceased) son Cooper.

From my time selling life insurance, I don't remember a cap for children, however, I do agree with you that it should only be enough to cover the cost of a burial (and maybe some recovery time for the grieving parents to take off from work) five to ten thousand is very reasonable.

When was the last time you clicked that link? a new post was posted approx 16mins ago did you see that one?

That's the post I was referring to. No begging for everyone to share AJ's poster.

ETA: I just want to say that I follow MP cases that are considered "cold", yet, the families STILL beg for the public's assistance daily. They post, they tweet, they do this all day. Every day. IMO

Shared an hour ago on the Bring AJ Home fb page ... the original family flyer with JH and WH phone numbers, no police.

Well, that potentially makes a few dots connect. I wonder when the pictures w/ the brace were taken. Did she routinely wear the brace for sports? Recently? Are these items likely contents an "old" gym bag that would've been in the truck for her to grab and go or just lingering around the house? A bag that maybe wouldn't have been missed right away if it was scooped up by someone to sprinkle the contents around town like breadcrumbs.

The clothing articles reportedly found seem more like what would be found in a gym bag and not necessarily packed in an overnight bag. (Just speculating there is/was a bag at all of course.) Any chance WH (or another perpetrator even) may have used tossing around a softball or something as a ruse to get her to meet him (rather than a gas station lunch for $$)? Maybe meeting at the hotel?

I'm not familiar with the details of when or on what grounds but wasn't there a family organized search at Northside Park in Norfolk? Anyone have any details on the reason for that search or the areas of the part they focused on? The park has 62 acres including a softball field. That would also connect a need for items in a possible gym bag. Even if the clothing wasn't needed one would assume a glove, balls, etc. might also be in the same bag to grab and run with (just not thrown out on the side of the road to be found like the clothes). I believe it has been indicated that JH said AJ did not have any known plans that day so a spur of the moment visit to the park for any reason wouldn't be out of the question for her. She was into softball so if someone wanted to "talk" with her this might be a good place for her to be in her own comfort zone to "talk" about life, relationships, family dynamics and such.

Northside Park Info from City of Norfolk:
http://www.norfolk.gov/Facilities/Facility/Details/Northside-Park-38

This confirms it's definitely her. She's the one right in front of the camera who's hand is front and center of most of that video. At 0:15, you can see the blue BringAJHome bracelet on her right hand.

Regardless, I think it's really irresponsible to draw any conclusions, particularly negative conclusions, about her because she was filmed doing her job at that game.

Well, that potentially makes a few dots connect. I wonder when the pictures w/ the brace were taken. Did she routinely wear the brace for sports? Recently? Are these items likely contents an "old" gym bag that would've been in the truck for her to grab and go or just lingering around the house? A bag that maybe wouldn't have been missed right away if it was scooped up by someone to sprinkle the contents around town like breadcrumbs.

The clothing articles reportedly found seem more like what would be found in a gym bag and not necessarily packed in an overnight bag. (Just speculating there is/was a bag at all of course.) Any chance WH (or another perpetrator even) may have used tossing around a softball or something as a ruse to get her to meet him (rather than a gas station lunch for $$)? Maybe meeting at the hotel?

I'm not familiar with the details of when or on what grounds but wasn't there a family organized search at Northside Park in Norfolk? Anyone have any details on the reason for that search or the areas of the part they focused on? The park has 62 acres including a softball field. That would also connect a need for items in a possible gym bag. Even if the clothing wasn't needed one would assume a glove, balls, etc. might also be in the same bag to grab and run with (just not thrown out on the side of the road to be found like the clothes). I believe it has been indicated that JH said AJ did not have any known plans that day so a spur of the moment visit to the park for any reason wouldn't be out of the question for her. She was into softball so if someone wanted to "talk" with her this might be a good place for her to be in her own comfort zone to "talk" about life, relationships, family dynamics and such.

Northside Park Info from City of Norfolk:
http://www.norfolk.gov/Facilities/Facility/Details/Northside-Park-38

Yes, she did usually wear a knee brace. She was scheduled for surgery when we got out of school for the summer.

Okay, so I'm convinced I'm onto something here...

1Watcher's fantastic first post has convinced me to share my thoughts.

We've all pretty much gathered that WH has a distinct way of speaking. And, I think, we are in general agreement that there are bits of truth to be found hidden in what he's saying. He's so far proven that the most suspicious moments of his speech are the moments when he says something that seems to be entirely out of place, or when he corrects himself abruptedly. You're all good at picking up on it - we've called out his most telling moments quite succesfully.

Anyway, I think that this bit could be big... WH talking about the Battlefield Search...

This was immediately alarming to me. This is a classic WH moment - why, midstory, did he cut himself off to clarify to the reporter that people don't actually go fishing in that area? There are a ton of moments in this interview where we could have used some more clarifying info from WH.

The specific kind of outdoor recreational sporting activities that locals do isn't relevant to the public.

It is relevant to WH, though, if he's trying to keep from incriminating himself. So, anyway, when I read that I was offput... then 1Watcher posted this, which made me feel like my hunch is definitely supported.

So, there are tons of bodies of water where people fish nearby. WH is just plain wrong. I don't want to say that he's lying because I guess it's possible that he just isn't familiar with the area too well. He said they were driving around aimlessly for hours, but they were in the dark. But if he was intentionally lying and not just unaware, he went out of his way to make people think that there weren't bodies of water nearby. That's huge.

A third piece to the puzzle - As per the mods, I can direct you to look at the next piece of supporting evidence, but it cannot be discussed here. The above two points are open season - I'm going to set the stage for the third and show y'all what I'm talking about if you aren't aware, but don't discuss this bit further. Hopefully this is ok!

If you go to the #bringAJhome and #Hadsell feeds on Twitter and scroll a bit down the page to tweets made on March 23rd, you'll see that someone has shared a screencap taken from Wesley's fbook page. It is dated March 18th, which is Wednesday. On Thursday the 19th, clothes were found and the search began.

Nothing more can be discussed on that here, but, hopefully some of y'all see where I think this connection is. I'm gonna go back and read what y'all were saying about licenses and whatnot.

BBM re: pic

I've been following along trying to get caught up.

Looking at this pic, I'm just wondering where it was taken? Everything I've read about the hotel not being nice and such, I wouldn't figure we'd see such a nice hanging light fixture. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli