VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I thought the truck was already there. He was dropping off the key - the key to the truck - not the key to the door!

He said he dropped off the truck for AJ to use, and put the key to the truck in the mailbox.

Does anyone think it odd that NPD has not had one single press conference now given how much media attention this has received? You would think they would give the public something...look at the HG case. The police chief was on the news daily. At least they could do was a give a firm timeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all, honestly. What are they going to say? They have an active missing person's case, they are investigating every lead, they currently do not have a person of interest, and while they aren't ruling out foul play, they have no reason to suspect it. I almost feel like I'm wasting my time typing that, your time because you read it. No way I'd expect NPD to hold a press conference to announce pretty much....nothing. Many have admitted it here--there just is no information.

What about the one by the hotel?

This is the closet one to the hotel, the one on little creek is a bit more down where the halprin is just around the corner and there's a cut through walk path behind the two connecting them( not a actual path just a common walking path to cut behind) the 7-11 on little creek does have pumps.

Let's not forget:

I was at work- But my boss reamed me out for taking a extra long break

LE found her jacket at some guys house-But that was after I broke in

Yes they did find my amo - But the gun will never be found

Nancy we last seen her that morning - But I did meet up with her at noon to give her money

She never ask me for money- But I didnt ask her what she needed the money for

Oh we barely speak - But we did stare at each other for a half hour

I took her the truck - But i left the key in the mailbox

I didnt see her too much on her break- But i think she was trying to get her bf a gopro

I dont know the clothing she had on - But these clothes that were found was hers

We last seen her in the morning - But I only told nancy grace that; so its okay to back track and come clean after the jig is up.

I dont understand why LE thinks I'm lying - But I did lie to several major people and news media

Her pc of credit card was found when i was at work - But my brother was on the scene to take pics before LE

The police aren't saying anything - But they accused me for 15 hours

This is the closet one to the hotel, the one on little creek is a bit more down where the halprin is just around the corner and there's a cut through walk path behind the two connecting them( not a actual path just a common walking path to cut behind) the 7-11 on little creek does have pumps.

Did I miss something? What's the significance of gas pumps? Is this something WH mentioned with respect to the video he says LE showed him?

Does anyone think it odd that NPD has not had one single press conference now given how much media attention this has received? You would think they would give the public something...look at the HG case. The police chief was on the news daily. At least they could do was a give a firm timeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they're going to make a group arrest and then do a presser. I just wish they'd hurry up.

Just imagine for a minute...if we took out everything that WH has said, what would we have about AJ missing? Basically nothing. Which makes it very difficult to try and figure out, where are you AJ? We have so little information to work off of; hence the reason for us speculating and trying to piece together the pieces of the puzzle, but in all actuality, we have very few pieces of the puzzle to even work with. It's like buying a puzzle in a box, getting it all put together, to find that one piece is missing, and what is a puzzle all put together with one piece missing...it's not complete. Well, here in this puzzle, we have (IMO) many, many pieces missing. Yet the truth is out there somewhere and we need to find AJ. What else can we do to help piece this puzzle together? So, so sad. Such a beautiful young lady who deserved so much more. Our prayers are with you AJ.

Wow!! The puzzle analogy is exactly what I have stated numerous times about this case. Nothing makes sense and from day 1 the whole scenario has been "fishy" IMO. The whole community is just baffled and heartbroken over this. I know the authorities are doing their job, but it is very frustrating to be hanging in limbo. I just pray she is ok but everyday my heart just sinks deeper and deeper. Thank you all for working so hard on this and for caring so much. Speaking for our community, it means the world.

Just imagine for a minute...if we took out everything that WH has said, what would we have about AJ missing? Basically nothing. Which makes it very difficult to try and figure out, where are you AJ? We have so little information to work off of; hence the reason for us speculating and trying to piece together the pieces of the puzzle, but in all actuality, we have very few pieces of the puzzle to even work with. It's like buying a puzzle in a box, getting it all put together, to find that one piece is missing, and what is a puzzle all put together with one piece missing...it's not complete. Well, here in this puzzle, we have (IMO) many, many pieces missing. Yet the truth is out there somewhere and we need to find AJ. What else can we do to help piece this puzzle together? So, so sad. Such a beautiful young lady who deserved so much more. Our prayers are with you AJ.

Wow!! The puzzle analogy is exactly what I have stated numerous times about this case. Nothing makes sense and from day 1 the whole scenario has been "fishy" IMO. The whole community is just baffled and heartbroken over this. I know the authorities are doing their job, but it is very frustrating to be hanging in limbo. I just pray she is ok but everyday my heart just sinks deeper and deeper. Thank you all for working so hard on this and for caring so much. Speaking for our community, it means the world.

Check out early posts on the FB page for a little more "clarity" on the timeline. You may have to separate the wheat from the chaff, but the info is relevant.
https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

I wonder if they deleted some posts and kept some posts, the ones they wanted. This is a link to a news article from their FB page and the news articles says she was "find an 18-year-old who was last seen on Tuesday morning.

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen about 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton area of Norfolk, according to a police news release. She was reported missing about 9:15 p.m."

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/793062284115335

I think they're going to make a group arrest and then do a presser. I just wish they'd hurry up.

Wouldn't bother me a bit at this stage of the game. Gather up those 3 girls, get them someplace safe, and then to hell with the lot of them.

Did I miss something? What's the significance of gas pumps? Is this something WH mentioned with respect to the video he says LE showed him?

Just FYI-ing cause a possible stop for gas in early am on way home. Just wanted to reference that the halprin one didn't have gas. Gas was one of many thoughts.

I also feel as though there are extra pieces from other puzzles just thrown in at random. Makes it very hard and very discouraging.

I wonder if they deleted some posts and kept some posts, the ones they wanted. This is a link to a news article from their FB page and the news articles says she was "find an 18-year-old who was last seen on Tuesday morning.

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen about 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton area of Norfolk, according to a police news release. She was reported missing about 9:15 p.m."

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/793062284115335

I guess what is confusing is they post news articles on the Bring AJ home that have the wrong info then they post about different info. I think it would be good if they linked news articles that have the wrong info that they should clarify that under the link they share on the page that the article has the incorrect info.

It seems like every time that WH gave an exclusive interview it was to cover things that LE has found out about but didn't let the public know.

Now he has a 2nd phone

He personally got the tip about clothing

He last seen her after 7am

He lives in a hotel

He did break into a house where a jacket was found

He stared at her for a half hour while giving her money

He does have a gun but you wont find it statement

My neighbor remembers seeing a white car 1 minute after seeing the truck

My brother took pictures of the found card before LE

My brother does have a white car

I am trying to find my missing daughter; but yes that coke and scale is mine

Your donations will help with volunteer searches but yes that coke residue and scale is mine

Oh she sent me a text with a emoij

I cant forget. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Thank you for those 13 valid points. Tips the scales a bit, WH is up to his eyeballs in this.

I live on Halprin, the street where the cards were found....
Yes, in one of the first reports about this case(think Wavy10's) stated there were possible surveillance cameras in neighborhood, but of course police are tight lipped on if they retrieved anything.... And as far as cameras in the front of neighborhood I expected some at the intersection of Halprin and Little Creek but it all depends on how she left the neighborhood. I say this bc there are multiple ways out but if someone not from there would have more than likely taken a straight shot out of neighborhood on Halprin...and as for the 7-11 right there I do not believe they are open at 430 and I noticed the other day, their cameras are facing the entrance to the store not the street... Hope this helps some

Very helpful, and saved me some time. Thanks.

It's entirely possible that LE showed WH a video of someone they knew wasn't AJ, simply in order to gauge his reaction.

We really don't know anything about this case. :(

Just jumping off your post:

The person WH says he saw on the video was walking. Just to be clear, we do not know if this was, in fact, AJ.

OH dear yes yes yes!
But whomever it was they said she was walking.
Not stopping for gas Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member