GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So. I am thinking, the husband may be in the clear here. Am I going to be clubbed? LOL. Wondering if the Kempsville Rd activity and the car location activity have any relation to one another?

So. I am thinking, the husband may be in the clear here. Am I going to be clubbed? LOL. Wondering if the Kempsville Rd activity and the car location activity have any relation to one another?

Hey, you never know. I'm keeping an open mind - I don't like him, based on what I've found, but he could have a solid alibi. And no one seems to be able to track her exact whereabouts and who she was with.

Is that place really called Dismal Swamp? Wow.

http://wavy.com/2015/06/04/missing-womans-remains-found-in-chesapeake/

The 4000 block of Douglas. If this is the section I think it is a 1/4 to 1/3 of a mile section between the 4 lane Hwy 17 and the Dismal Swamp Canal Trail. The trail is only open between sunup and sundown. No motor vehicles allowed except for the city park rangers. It deadends at the trail and to the best of my knowledge only the park rangers have the key to the gate and they sometimes enter or exit the Trail there.

There no houses or businesses -just woods - in that section and hardly anyone except someone living in the immediate area on the other side of Hwy 17 knows about it. Even a lot of the trail users don't know about it. It's probably 12-15 miles from Brianna's Chesapeake residence.

Skipping ahead to reply to this, but do we know if this is part of Corey Creek's awareness space? Where does he work? Where did he previously work? Where do his parents/siblings live? Is he a hiker? Any other RSO's in the immediate area of the dump site, that Creek might know?

Skipping ahead to reply to this, but do we know if this is part of Corey Creek's awareness space? Where does he work? Where did he previously work? Where do his parents/siblings live? Is he a hiker? Any other RSO's in the immediate area of the dump site, that Creek might know?

In spite of the fact that the DSCT has been there for about 12 years or so, it seems like it is mostly the same folks that show up. When I mention the DSCT, more often than not I have to describe it to folks and tell them where it is. It's a great place to bike, walk or run and even some have gone horseback riding on it, but I am still surprised at how few know about it. Not saying he didn't go there, but I don't recall ever seeing him there. But then again once a cyclist puts on a helmet and sunglasses it is difficult to recognize them.

There was a bike race out at DSCT today so I assume CPD is done with any work where her body was found.

Vigil held for missing woman found dead
June 7, 2015, 10:34 pm

Friends gathered Sunday night, in memory of a woman who’s remains were found last Sunday in Chesapeake.

Brianna Armstrong was last seen a month ago. This week police said this is now a homicide investigation.

Friends gathered to share emotions and stories of Brianna Armstrong. A woman whose life of caring for others they said went beyond her job.

Oh my god. Poor Brianna.

I think it's the husband who didn't allow a search of their home. This sounds personal.

Any guesses as to the second location where she was held?

This was a torture/sex crime. I suggest they start canvassing clients she had at the massage business.

It sounds as though she may have had a client that was a little too obsessed with her. She may have communicated with this person after hours as well.

According to that article, she would have been alive for around 2 to 2 1/2 weeks before her body was found, give or take.

Ugh. Yes, they should definitely check her client list. As a hairdresser, I have wondered if someone were to do harm to me how they would narrow it down. I have a lot of people's DNA on me all the time. And they could easily have my DNA on them. How scary.

I'm guessing this is somebody that has a serious interest in, and practices, BDSM and rough sex. Hell, they have entire websites aimed at that kinda stuff these days.

The only bright spot in this case would be that they have at least found her now, and know it was murder.
She was kept alive for 2weeks (+) , probably tortured, murdered and then dismembered. Hopefully in that order.

I think it's safe to say this isn't going to turn out to be your garden variety killer either. We've got a real sicko on this one.

Personally, I think they are going to zoom in on a suspect pretty quick, somebody this deranged isn't going to be hard to identify from an investigative standpoint.

According to the search warrant, Armstrong's remains were found in "several separate trash bags" just off the trail. Some of the evidence and the body had been moved into deeper parts of the swamp by animals.

The search warrant states that Armstrong had not been dead for more than three or four days, and investigators believe she was kept alive at some unknown location prior to death.

Link to video report here:
http://www.13newsnow.com/media/cinematic/video/28739387/

armstrong3.jpg

She went missing on May 9th. Her body was found on May 31. That's a total of 22 days.

OMG!

What In Gods name was done to her?

Horrific!

This poor woman!

Why would anyone do that?
They better find this B@@@@RD! FAST!

I'm guessing this is somebody that has a serious interest in, and practices, BDSM and rough sex. Hell, they have entire websites aimed at that kinda stuff these days.

The only bright spot in this case would be that they have at least found her now, and know it was murder.
She was kept alive for 2weeks (+) , probably tortured, murdered and then dismembered. Hopefully in that order.

I think it's safe to say this isn't going to turn out to be your garden variety killer either. We've got a real sicko on this one.

Personally, I think they are going to zoom in on a suspect pretty quick, somebody this deranged isn't going to be hard to identify from an investigative standpoint.

I have my eye on someone!

This has disturbed me!
So sad for Brianna!

Agreed; this is incredibly disturbing.

I hope they find the "person" responsible quickly, because I can't imagine that someone with this sort of capacity for cruelty wouldn't offend again.

Hubby got a lawyer
Refused to let them search the house!

HELLO!

Agreed; this is incredibly disturbing.

I hope they find the "person" responsible quickly, because I can't imagine that someone with this sort of capacity for cruelty wouldn't offend again.

Oh I think hes been an offender for years!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back