GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow...I didn't really get this type of a vibe on this. I mean, I knew the outcome was not going to be good however, being kept alive, dismembered. Oh My. Poor Brianna. I have no words either. I guess I need to wrap my head around this for a bit. Sigh.....

I'm sure an ME or forensic scientist can tell if a body had been frozen. BUT if a body had been frozen and then thawed, doesn't this mess with determining a time of death? Freezing a body might make it easier to cut. We had a chest freezer once that if you took out the trays and racks, you could place a fair size body in it.

That's a plausible theory, but I think there would have been signs of the freezing process. I think the perp cut her up and disposed of her after two weeks because.............he couldn't just let her go...... not after that. She would have turned him in for sure, and she may have told him as much.

Shortly after police found Brianna Armstrong’s body in pieces and thrown into trash bags, court documents say investigators searched her husband’s house for tools that could have been used to chop her up.

The paperwork says police looked for knives, saws, and axes. They didn’t find anything.

Brianna was last seen on May 7th. Her husband, Corey Creek, reported her missing two days later. Two weeks after that, Brianna’s car was found in a parking lot off Newtown Road.

And on May 31st, a bicyclist found her body dumped near the Great Dismal Swamp.

During that whole time, family and friends searched for her. Court papers say someone, somewhere was keeping her alive for most of the time she was missing.

When police found her remains, the documents say she had been murdered just a few days earlier. The day after the remains were found, police identified them as Brianna Armstrong’s.

Later that same day, an affidavit says detectives asked Creek to meet him at his house on Mark Street.

When Creek got there, the court papers say, he refused to talk to police. The affidavit goes onto say, Creek told police he talked to a lawyer, who told him not to let police inside.

NewsChannel 3 talked to Chesapeake Police spokesperson Kelly O’Sullivan, and asked if Creek is a suspect or a person of interest.

She told us “I am not saying yes, and I am not saying no.”

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/09/court-do...ongs-husbands-homes-for-axes-knives-and-saws/

Wow Steelman you weren't kidding when you said this thread was one to read!!!! I'm at a loss for words & that's just not normal for me!!!

I think I feel as bad for the bicyclist who found her as I do for Brianna herself. What a nightmare!

(I'm going to have to sit this one out for my own sanity)

:(

Breaking News

Police search for clues in Armstrong death investigation; man taken into custody

UPDATE: On Tuesday night, NewsChannel 3’s Brendan Ponton witnessed a man being handcuffed and put into the back of a patrol car in Virginia Beach on Peak Court.
Police were searching an apartment related to the Brianna Armstrong case all night long. NewsChannel 3 was on the scene for several hours.

No other details have been released.
http://wtkr.com/2015/06/09/court-do...ongs-husbands-homes-for-axes-knives-and-saws/

Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.

Here is a quick map I made up. It has important locations noted.

You can zoom in and out with the center wheel on your mouse. Left click and drag to move around on screen.

Click on icons in menu for information.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.kEA6XqGV5zw4&usp=sharing

The location of the arrest is not far from where her car was located. Can you add the shopping center to the map? It is Newpointe Shopping Center

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/07/co-worke...brianna-armstrongs-life-at-candlelight-vigil/

Where her car is parked must have been where she met up with the perp. Just a stones throw away from the apartment being searched.

Where her car is parked must have been where she met up with the perp. Just a stones throw away from the apartment being searched.

I am leaning more towards he dropped her car there because of her keys being locked inside. I guess he could have returned and locked her keys in the car.

I am leaning more towards he dropped her car there because of her keys being locked inside. I guess he could have returned and locked her keys in the car.

They weren't locked inside, they were simply still in the ignition. Doors were unlocked. Click on the icon--that was taken from a MSM report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back