GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Justin Keith Cornell was taken into custody Tuesday night outside his apartment building on Peak Court. Chesapeake Police were seen searching Cornell’s apartment there for more than five hours, removing bags of evidence.

Justin Cornell and Brianna were coworkers at Knuckles & Knots in Chesapeake and described by others as friends.

Justin Cornell.jpg
Justin Keith Cornell

During that whole time, family and friends searched for her. Court papers say someone, somewhere was keeping her alive for most of the time she was missing.

My guess is that this guy probably missed a whole bunch of work the last couple of weeks. I didn't figure it would take long to get this clown.

Friends like that sorta make you wonder what your enemies have been up to lately.

Found his FB. He worked with her.

He had a blank spot in his Facebook postings from about May 20 thru June 1. Prior to that, he was posting every day or two as if it was just life as normal around there. From May 7 thru May 11th, was another blank spot.

Brianna would have been being held from around May 8 until somewhere around May 25 thru May 27. She was found on May 31

I suppose he was a pretty busy guy after May 20, and then he resumed his Facebook chatter after he had dumped all the bags and not gotten caught.

Steelman, what's your take on this one? Do you think he's done something like this before?

Steelman, what's your take on this one? Do you think he's done something like this before?

No, I think he just let his fantasies become reality, and after he had held her a few days and done only God knows what to her, realized that there was no way he could just let her go. At that point it would have been forcible rape, but he still would have been in a boatload of trouble. I would imagine after a few days, Brianna realized this was going to end really badly. I would think she probably tried to talk him out of this scheme. Once this thing passed a certain point, there was no turning back.

I'm sure his defense team is going to argue that it was a consensual sexual relationship that got too kinky and she died by mistake. He panicked and hid the body. That will be the defense. Of course, trying to explain why she completely vanished for 3 weeks, with no contact to family, friends, or bosses, might be a little harder for them to explain away.
The coroner said she had only died a few days before she was found on May 31.

Unfortunately, he had about 14 full days to destroy and hide evidence of this before his arrest last night. That's not good. Restraints, rope, duct tape, cuffs, etc. may have been thrown away or destroyed. I think that may be part of the reason why they went with 2nd degree instead of murder 1.

Wow. I knew it was personal, not a stranger, but boyfriend? Wow. Poor Brianna. I'm so horrified thinking of what happened to her. Her poor loved ones. :(

I could imagine he has been a Perv for quite some time, but this may be his first murder. And when I say Perv, I am not talking about BDSM, actually the opposite. He gets off on non consensual sex and violence, obviously. *Shudders

They were co-workers at the Knuckles and Knots business. That's been established. I'm not too sure about the boyfriend angle.

He even shared her "missing" video of her on the news, on the 14th :( What a vile monster.

View attachment 76126
Justin Keith Cornell

My guess is that this guy probably missed a whole bunch of work the last couple of weeks. I didn't figure it would take long to get this clown.

Friends like that sorta make you wonder what your enemies have been up to lately.

In the article posted by perfectinqpink post 107, it says that he was fired from Knuckles and Knots on May 12. I really wonder why and how he was acting.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/09/brianna-armstrong-investigation/28733543/

RIP Brianna :rose:

He tagged her in a FB post and called her crazy...after he had already taken her. Sick.

did i miss the first appearance? i think it was supposed to be at 2:00? dang this real life stuff :cursing:

Surely he was on LE's radar. They worked together, must have communicated outside of work, got fired, etc...they had to be on to him, probably hoping that she was alive, but once the body was discovered they got him. Poor girl.

did i miss the first appearance? i think it was supposed to be at 2:00? dang this real life stuff :cursing:

sorry to quote myself but here's where i got 2:00....

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Officials have confirmed they have charged a man with the murder of Brianna Armstrong.

According to Macie E. Pridgen with the Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney, 38-year-old Justin Keith Cornell was charged with Armstrong’s murder and has an arraignment Wednesday at 2 p.m.

http://wavy.com/2015/06/10/man-charged-in-murder-of-chesapeake-woman/

i'm searching for a stream but no luck:( no update either.....i'll keep looking

In the article posted by perfectinqpink post 107, it says that he was fired from Knuckles and Knots on May 12. I really wonder why and how he was acting.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/09/brianna-armstrong-investigation/28733543/

RIP Brianna :rose:

By May 12, she would have been missing for 5 days. She was last seen on May 7. I imagine he was fired for not showing up to work...... ?
-----------------------------------------

Also, this reporter tweeted that it was a video arraignment.....don't know if that means it will be televised or not.

https://twitter.com/ColinStolle/status/608634207305408513[/video]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also,

WAVY.com spoke to a regional manager of Knuckles N Knots, who confirmed Cornell and Armstrong were co-workers, however Cornell worked at the Virginia Beach location and Armstrong worked in Chesapeake.
Cornell is being held at the Virginia Beach city jail.

Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.kEA6XqGV5zw4&usp=sharing

Is there any possibility that she willingly went to, and stayed with, her boyfriend? But then perhaps the press about her being missing and so on made her decide she wanted to go home, and he then became enraged and killed her?

(unusually 'optimistic' for me, I know)

If the timeline is correct, he wasn't showing up if he had her at his apartment.....just speculating though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back