GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I gotta work tomorrow........off to bed I go............ Maybe the late night crowd can take over.................

They weren't locked inside, they were simply still in the ignition. Doors were unlocked. Click on the icon--that was taken from a MSM report.

Ewww...I am going to get in trouble by Queen Bee again for scan reading!!!

This is so horrific and disturbing. How terrible! I just don't know what to say...

I feel so...poor Brianna. RIP

UPDATE: On Tuesday night, NewsChannel 3’s Brendan Ponton witnessed a man being handcuffed and put into the back of a patrol car in Virginia Beach on Peak Court. Police would not allow our crews to speak to the man.

Police were searching an apartment related to the Brianna Armstrong case all night long, removing bags of evidence.

If this is where she was held for 2 weeks and then (ugh!) dismembered, there will be ample evidence inside. I cannot even imagine the horror this poor woman went through :(

Im curious to what led them to HIM!

Was it because he knew the Husband?

Boyfriend of Brianna Armstrong charged with murder

9:46 a.m. EDT June 10, 2015

The boyfriend of a woman found dead in Chesapeake is now charged with 2nd degree murder.

Justin Cornell was taken into custody on Peak Court in Virginia Beach Tuesday night in connection with the death of Brianna Armstrong. He has a 2 p.m. arraignment, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Chesapeake Police confirm there was a search warrant for the home that Va,. Beach Police assisted with.

The things people are already saying about her on fb because she had a boyfriend are sick. Poor girl. Hopefully she can rest in peace. Glad they caught him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back