VA VA - Codi Bigsby, 4, last seen at dad's home, Cory Bigsby (dad) named as POI, Hampton, 31 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
discussing the first steps taken upon Codi being reported missing. outlining how quickly FBI was involved, revers 911 call went out to alert neighbors, the various agencies that have assisted. Honestly, the response was one of the best most efficient I have seen.

Chief Talbot speaking now

I am here on behalf of four year old Codi Bigsby. 14 heart wrenching days since he was reported missing by his father Cory Bigsby.

Extremely proud of the response from agencies and the public. lots of moving parts in an investigation of this nature. I must keep in my mind all the aspects so that integrity is ensured.

this past Friday in an effort to ensure that every we've done has been done correctly. We have reviewed video of interviews.

Oh I am going to wait until this is properly transcribed. talking about he allegations of being in custody or not prior to arrest.

Chief Talbot:

Cory took a polygraph. Upon conclusion, and his interview resumes with the detectives.

There was a heated exchange between Bigsby and the lead detective. It was about the results of the polygraph. He won't tell us the results.

Bigsby made a statement that was mishandled by the Hampton police - he indicated that he wanted to have legal counsel with him. He made a similar statement again.

Chief's assessment is that his desires should have been honored and they weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay