VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sept 19 (early am) Melanie's mother calls horrorcore record studios (Serial Killin Music). Says she is worried about Melanie. They make some phone calls. Someone tells them that Sam has killed everyone. They call Sam's and Melanie's relatives and the Farmville police.

Sept 19(11:25 a.m): Richmond International Airport police arrest Richard Alden Samuel McCroskey.

Here is a good overview article to read:

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/ap/20090923/twl-us-virginia-killings-ef375f8.html

I would just like to put my 2 cents in on this. (Thanks for the timeline btw. Some of us like myself mostly lurk but appreciate all of you guys that give info).

Not that it matters but I think it was Raszakel that he called and said he had killed everyone or whatever the term was that he used. She posted on this blog:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=510828718

lol what i think is hilarious is all these ppl calling us snitches, acting like they know about the "street" but theyre too busy ONLINE posting on pathetic *advertiser censored* forums LMFAO wow, tough guys! ooo i'm shivering and shaking.
I have been saddedned over this **** for 2 days now, but seeing what ppl are saying about us made me smile and laugh, so thanks 2 everyone hating, goes to show your just ****ing idiots. get a life, like, AN OFFLINE one ;)
Previously she had said:
first off, these girls were my ****ing freinds, i talked to them daily, melanie would text me daily like "raz, i'm pooping and i thot of you" ragdoll would always hit me up after her therapy sessions to talk to me cuz i heard her out better than her therapist.
Anyway.. they were a tight-nit group and my instincts tell me she is the one that raised the proverbial red flag.

That said, I am not going to dis the parents, especially the victims, but I am no Preacher or anything close, but you can bet your bottom dollar after looking at the videos of this genre, no way would I drive my kid to this sort of thing for a all day affair of it all. In things I have read it states the mom took them the year before and although well educated and a Professor, seemed to be obsessed with homocide and death in itself. (Not that that is a BAD thing being a Professor and as we all know, we are all sleuths of such or we wouldn't be intrigued by such cases. However, it may give an insight on WHY she wold condone such a thing.)

Take that with the fact that Sammy's father was a horrorcore rocker himself and he grew up on Insane Clown Pose and other like bands; the sister stated there wasn't much love in the family and she was actually alarmed that he called and left a voice mail stating "I love you guys", there was some breakdown in family lifestyles period.

That does not make a murderer however. It takes something deep inside for that. With what we have learned so far as far as the bodies may have been mutilated and such, (IF that is the case) no jury will ever fall for a poor kid gone down a bad road defense. There was something evil lurking in someone that can stay with bodies after mutilating and killing them in such a manner. There is NO defense for such actions.

Thanks again.

Respectfully,
KindraLore

I've never heard of that but here is what urban dictionary says about each of the words:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blazen

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bam

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=booka

I'm not sure but that may contain some hint at something

Strange the urban dictionary does not mention the association between "blazin" and smoking pot. I've always heard the term used in reference to getting high--blazed, blazing up, ect. Any indication these kids did drugs? I don't recall seeing any particular references to weed on their myspaces, so I may be off, but I am from Richmond area, and know the term from kids there (urban Richmond has had a prevelant drug scene/culture).

that might be the difference of blazen and blazin. IDK. At a minimum we know they all drank and some of them smoked. I think that they did some pot as well.

Re: Emma status, I often use a mix of strange words to show frustration since I have kids and can't curse. I imagine she had no problem with using foul language, but it could very well be a random phrase of frustration. I often say fiddleduppenflack. Yes...I know. lol

a poster of the show they went to
jtuvph.jpg

Interesting article saying that Emma and her parents attend went to counseling over her music:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ir6PIEFJ6PHQFXW7IckUo784PJGQD9ATAP901

Guess it didn't help much. It also confirms that it was Emma's dad that drove them to the concert. I read all her posts on Sams pages and didn't see this:

She was also looking forward to the Michigan festival, but complained in a post that her father, a Presbyterian minister, was coming along on the 16-hour drive.

"talka bout a long *advertiser censored* drive sharin the car with a (expletive) preacher," she wrote. "its gona suck but no doubt is it worth it :D"

I take it to mean he was with the bodies after the concert, and got to her place on the 8th, but if he left for VA on the 6th, where was he from the 6-8? I'm a little confused by that...

I am a bit confused by that too. I am guessing that he took a very cheap flight with lots of connections....probably Oakland, Ca to Richmond. That usually requires two stopovers. But mostly you can do it in 10-12 hours.

Maybe he found something ultracheap, but the connections were really bad?

Not that it matters but I think it was Raszakel that he called and said he had killed everyone or whatever the term was that he used. She posted on this blog.

I know of no evidence that Sam called Raszakel.

In fact, SickTanick wrote in his blog:

"Shortly after i recieved a phone call from a individual stating that the Suspect in the murders had contacted them saying he had "killed" everyone. This caused me great concern being that we ourselves could not reach the parents or subjects in question."

Melanie Wells mom called Raszakel and asked if she know where Melanie was. Raszakel is the girlfriend of SickTanick, who owns the SKR the music studio behind all of these people. Raszakel and SickTanick live together. After Melanie's mom called Razakel, SickTanick started calling around to see if anyone knew anything. I didnt think that it mattered who picked up the phone, and I did not want to explain all of these people, so I just said SKR.

That said, I am not going to dis the parents, especially the victims, but I am no Preacher or anything close, but you can bet your bottom dollar after looking at the videos of this genre, no way would I drive my kid to this sort of thing for a all day affair of it all. In things I have read it states the mom took them the year before and although well educated and a Professor, seemed to be obsessed with homocide and death in itself. (Not that that is a BAD thing being a Professor and as we all know, we are all sleuths of such or we wouldn't be intrigued by such cases. However, it may give an insight on WHY she wold condone such a thing.

Emma's mom absolutely DID NOT condone it, as you can see from this link here:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ir6PIEFJ6PHQFXW7IckUo784PJGQD9ATAP901

They struggled with it. They even went to therapy over it. But as discussed earlier in this thread, it is very difficult to deal with once your child is caught up stuff like this. Fellow Poster Atlantica had some very interesting insites on this subject. If you have not read earlier posts in this thread, I suggest that you go back and do so.

Thanks for the link, Gene. As I suspected, Kelley and Niederbrock were very good and concerned parents. Driving 16 hours to chaperone their daughter and her friends at a music festival shows that they were exceptionally caring and made great effort to be involved in her life.

Strange the urban dictionary does not mention the association between "blazin" and smoking pot. I've always heard the term used in reference to getting high--blazed, blazing up, ect. Any indication these kids did drugs? I don't recall seeing any particular references to weed on their myspaces, so I may be off, but I am from Richmond area, and know the term from kids there (urban Richmond has had a prevelant drug scene/culture).

I believe that they did drugs...Emma has posted a video of herself with two friends...in it she is smoking from a hash pipe. Of course, I can not be sure what is in it, but I am assuming it is hash. I didn't post it, because frankly I think it gives a poor image of Emma. But maybe others would feel differently.

This is no great mystery to anyone who has read earlier posts on this thread (always a good idea).

Sunday, Sept 6, Mark preaches at Walkers and apparently told his congregation that he and the family were going away to the beach for a week.

Later that day, possibly the next, i'm not positive, they went as a family to Richmond and picked up Sam. He wasn't hiding in their basement, they knew he was coming and he stayed in the house, of course.

The "lost dates" are also easily explained --the group did not teleport to Michigan -- nor did they fly, they drove a van. Virginia and Michigan are not neighboring states, so, yes, it takes some time. Perhaps they spent a night along the way.

It is certainly possible, just like all the other variables discussed here, that Emma threw him over and may even have asked him to leave early, especially if their falling out at the concert actually happened. The right thing to do would have been for him to call for extra funds so he could change his ticket date, or failing that, Emma's parents should have stepped to the plate, since they had, after all, welcomed him into their home. Maybe they did just that.

Indeed, and I'll try to found out tomorrow after the funeral -- where was Mark going that Thursday late afternoon...to Richmond, we know, and we know what he told others, but maybe he was going to come down and see if he could work out travel arrangements for Sam. A number of others spoke with him during the week leading up to his murder (mark, that is) but he naturally did not reveal personal gripes or concerns. And I guess we'll never know now.

Hi, actually I did read the forum all of the post, links information, got a little confused by it! glad to see it doesn't happen to everyone! thanks for the explanation. :)

This is no great mystery to anyone who has read earlier posts on this thread (always a good idea).

Sunday, Sept 6, Mark preaches at Walkers and apparently told his congregation that he and the family were going away to the beach for a week.

Later that day, possibly the next, i'm not positive, they went as a family to Richmond and picked up Sam. He wasn't hiding in their basement, they knew he was coming and he stayed in the house, of course.

The "lost dates" are also easily explained --the group did not teleport to Michigan -- nor did they fly, they drove a van. Virginia and Michigan are not neighboring states, so, yes, it takes some time. Perhaps they spent a night along the way..

I am in slight disagreement. Have a look at the screen grab from Sam's MS page which I am uploading to this message. There are two messages from Emma, both tallking about Sam arriving...one is on 5 September and one on 7 September....Did he arrive twice??? It is puzzling.

I do notice that there must be a problem with the clock on Emma's or Sam's computer, however. In one message Emma says, "It's like 6:17 am"...however the MySpace time stamp says 10:14 PM....the difference can not be due to time zone's because when it is 6:17 am for Emma it is 3:17 am for Sam...

(HINT: If you double click on the screengrab, it will expand so you can read it easier)

Attachments

• sam MS 3.jpg
    sam MS 3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 29
I think we need to be careful how we word things so they don't seem like PERSONAL attacks. Which I've seen quite a few times in this thread.

I am in slight disagreement. Have a look at the screen grab from Sam's MS page which I am uploading to this message. There are two messages from Emma, both tallking about Sam arriving...one is on 5 September and one on 7 September....Did he arrive twice??? It is puzzling.

I do notice that there must be a problem with the clock on Emma's or Sam's computer, however. In one message Emma says, "It's like 6:17 am"...however the MySpace time stamp says 10:14 PM....the difference can not be due to time zone's because when it is 6:17 am for Emma it is 3:17 am for Sam...

(HINT: If you double click on the screengrab, it will expand so you can read it easier)

Hi....I haven't been on myspace in awhile and can't remember, but I was wondering if maybe the time stamp is from when the user approves the comment and not the time the sender sent it??

I came across this religious blog which basically states what was argued here earlier in this thread. The blogger does not believe that the parents did the right thing by taking the kids to the concert and says that it was "Bad Parenting" etc. But what is more interesting is the comments. Several commenters disagree with the blogger. This is only for those who want to explore that debate further:

http://blog.beliefnet.com/crunchycon/2009/09/bad-parenting-and-the-horrorco.html

Hi....I haven't been on myspace in awhile and can't remember, but I was wondering if maybe the time stamp is from when the user approves the comment and not the time the sender sent it??

I checked mine and it looks like it does time stamp from when the comment was left and not approved. Oh well, only other thing I can think of is that it could be the way someone has their account setup...

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/2009/09/update_chilling_new_details_em.php

excerpt:
Although SickTanic has claimed his music was simply a form of expression, his MySpace blog lists his "experience in the world of the occult," which he claims sets him apart from other "Satanic Rap" artists. On it, he says he has conducted both Satanic Baptisms and Satanic Masses. Creepy.

excerpt:
Melanie Wells' MySpace page--which has been filled with poignant tributes from friends in the past few days-- describes her as an "SKR Unholy Disciple" - a reference to SickTanick's Serial Killin' Records, who McCroskey allegedly promoted for. She also calls herself a believer in "Laveyan Satanism," notes "McDonalds, cigarettes, caffeine and drugs keep me alive and healthy," lists her interests as including "blood and gore, open graves, dead people, animals"
and proclaims, "I'm a sinner and I repent not."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member