VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a good point. (and backed up with evidence -- he was bullied in school, became a loner, was a mama's boy, and then mama moved out. Next stop, the girlfriend he saved up all year to go visit, dumps him). From what bits and pieces I've been able to glean from those who would know, the bodies were smashed and cut with a hatchet type weapon. Such damage may come from pure, released rage.

I have another theory about why Mark showed up in F'ville on Thursday. That same day he spoke with the church treasurer about a deposit. Right after that he leaves for farmville, with plans to go on to Richmond, ostensibly for a "meeting." I think that possibly earlier in the week, he and Debra planned to take Sam to Richmond and put him up in an airport hotel until the date of his flight. why not earlier in the week? I think it's connected to the deposit. Could be wrong, but something about the evening trip to Richmond for a meeting doesn't add up. I have heard nothing about what meeting he was going to or that those in attendance of said meeting tried to contact him when he didn't show up.

Probably just a coincidence, but it seems that some kind of object with a sharp edge(s) may have been used to kill the five people found in a house in Beason, Illinois. There's an active thread about that murder on the forum.
I didn't hear the latest press conference since I've been at work for the past few hours.

The parents did not do what they THOUGHT was right. They, like all families who endure similar trials, did the ONLY thing that could possibly be done. Remember, she was a minor, if she took off with Sam or anyone else when her parents refused to cooperate, THEY are responsible for what happens to her. So, what would YOU do? Sit smugly upon yourself and say, I don't approve and will not help you get to the concert? Newsflash -- they'll LEAVE ANYWAY. Then what, Einstein?

Respectfully snipped/bolded by me

I believe this is the sort of comment that would be considered a personal attack. Why not leave the sarcasm off? Maybe in your experience you learned that you can catch more flies with honey?

Has anyone seen this yet? http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-farmville-suspect-cab-driver-090924,0,3298776.story
sorry if its a repost. I just thought it added another element to the story.

Not a repost, in fact, a very important post!!! It contained this very important piece of information:

"he was visiting his girlfriend in Farmville and was leaving upset because the two had an argument over a text message he saw on her phone from another guy."

So...this confirms what his sister said. They had an argument! She said it started at the concert. Sam got jealous because of attention that Emma was getting from another guy!

This is a very interesting post with input from Sam's mother.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/state_regional/article/FARM251_20090924-232001/295416/

Their mother said the last time she talked with her son was when he called her that night (Gene: Sept 17) about 7 p.m. PDT (Gene: which was 10pm Sam's time). "He sounded perfectly fine," Chevelle McCroskey said. "My mother's intuition is pretty strong. He said he was having a good time and he loves me."

Also:

When he was in the 10th grade, Sam McCroskey started doing independent study in high school, meaning he went to school a couple of hours a week but did most of his work at home.

Does anyone find it interesting that all three of the young people, Emma. Melanie and Sam were doing home schooling? I guess it is a reflection of the fact that they did not fit into their peer group. And I am certain that not all home schooled students turn to violence, but I wonder if the need for home schooling should be a big warning sign? I guess what I am saying is, probably most kids that get into this type of music will eventually pull out of it. And most home schooled students do fine. But when a kid gets into this music, isolates themselves from the rest of the world, hides in their room and focuses all of their attention on this brutal world, there is a danger that it can consume them. I have seen that Emma was in therapy. But I have not seen the same for Melanie or Sam.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/25/slain-pastor-family-remembered-at-service/

During a sermon last month about the Ten Commandments, Mr. Niederbrock stopped when he got to the discussion about only worshipping the one God and said he was concerned about his daughter's exposure to the music and some of the people she was associating with

Confirms that Emma did drugs:
In online posts, where Emma was known as RagDOll, she bragged about drinking and smoking marijuana.

"I think the biggest thing is his daughter was probably in control. Whatever she wanted, she pretty much got."

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, if so, I apologize. Former Det. Rimer from VA Beach, has been called in. He's an expert on the occult.

Speaking only to WAVY.com, Rimer says what magnified the terrifying scene was where investigators found the bodies of husband and wife Debra Kelley and Mark Neiderbrock, their teenage daughter Emma, and her friend, Melanie Wells. Strange symbols were also found in the home.
"They were satanic in nature," said Rimer.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_...ach_occult_expert_heads_to_farmville_20090924

As has been discussed **ad nauseum** earlier in this thread -- they took the decision to accompany Emma and tolerate the strange friends in order to protect her from herself. SOME of us know from first hand experience that determined teenagers will find any means of pursuing their interests, even if it means lying, hiding, sneaking out, running away, and more. Families in these situations are literally forced into the subculture with the kids, unless they want to chain them to their beds, or just let them run wild. You try this, then that, and many other things, anything, just to make it better. Only time and maturity will end it. Emma's parents lost their lives trying to protect their child.
Any parent who has been through this knows the deal. It ought to be obvious to everyone else, but apparently that is not the case.

It is VERY obvious to me that these parents were trying to allow their daughter to be herself and explore her identity but at the same time protect her. I have NO DOUBT in my mind that these parents even had a clue that they could be murdered by the pip squeek they picked up at the airport. Parents PROTECT their children and I bet MOM and DAD felt as long as they did NOT let Emma go alone to that concert or stay home alone she would be fine and get over this phase, she was still very young. There is no way these parents could have imagined they'd be killed along with their daughter.

My son is 16 he wears his hair long and listens to rock music - it is really difficult to tell a teenager that their music or style is not appropriate because you are a parent and they don't see you as their peer but this lame adult that hasn't got a clue what is cool. So as a parent when your words do not work and your kid rebels even more - what is the answer? You try your best to keep them safe from themselves and outsiders and hope that they get over it and keep using your words and love. I drive my son to see horror movies and attend concerts with him - I allow him to purchase music and dress his way - I do my best to keep our relationship happy so that he doesn't rebel and at the same time keep him safe by setting limits...one of them is that I take him and pick him up from all places.

These parents are not to blame - they could not have known the evil that was very real circling their child and further they could NOT have known that they themselves were not going to be able to stop him.

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, if so, I apologize. Former Det. Rimer from VA Beach, has been called in. He's an expert on the occult.

Speaking only to WAVY.com, Rimer says what magnified the terrifying scene was where investigators found the bodies of husband and wife Debra Kelley and Mark Neiderbrock, their teenage daughter Emma, and her friend, Melanie Wells. Strange symbols were also found in the home.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_...ach_occult_expert_heads_to_farmville_20090924

It has not been posted and it is very interesting. I wonder where the bodies were found...anyone have an idea?

It has not been posted and it is very interesting. I wonder where the bodies were found...anyone have an idea?

Maybe he displayed them in different rooms. I am not even sure this kid could seperate his fantasy about killing from actual killing and consequences he would face. He seems very calm for the magnitude of his offense.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_...h_oc cult_expert_heads_to_farmville_20090924

EXCERPTED from SickTanic's (close associate of the suspect) blog:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=497407410

Im one to believe the occult is SACRED, not just ANYONE should be able to be involved or be able to practice it, that is why i have HIDDEN this knowledge within my Audio Grimoires, the musick will choose its TRUE listener and the listener will LEARN from the Audio Grimoire rather than just "Listen To It Cause Its Cool" This is why i DO throw elements of "Shock" value and "Entertainment" in my musick.

Its NOT intended to reach out and just touch anyone, its intended for a practitioner of the occult. NOW dont get it twisted, if you DONT practice to the occult and you just happen to "like my musick" thats fine by me and i appreciate those that do, i appreciate ANYONE who takes out the time to listen to my musick (be it for occult value or simply entertainment). But understand, im putting together my own personal GRAND GRIMORE in audio form, there is MUCH MORE to it than what you typiclly think.

All of that is what differs me from your usual "Im the devil, hail satan, kill christians" rapper. 99% Of underground rappers that claim "Satanist" have no idea of what that even means. The Most experience ive encountered is someone who happened to buy or browse through Anton Szandor Laveys "Satanic Bible", which is a great work of art for the "Secular Humanist" but does not delve into anything beyond that. That is merely a stepping stone for the un-initiate into the world of "Occult" (which btw Occult Simply means HIDDEN, nothing more) Knowledge.

So before you go and think your a devil worshipping bada** who does or has the right to speak on the occult, do your research and take your head out of your *advertiser censored**,
i established my first Audio Grimoire in 2005, and i am the first and only to do it, i hold that crown tight and embrace it as "My Great Occult Workings".

It's like egotism, illiteracy, and some really f-ed up violent tendencies all balled up together to be expressed in some incoherent infantile raging.

Maybe he displayed them in different rooms. I am not even sure this kid could seperate his fantasy about killing from actual killing and consequences he would face. He seems very calm for the magnitude of his offense.

It sounds like he may have practiced some overkill with the blunt object.... He may also have posed the bodies. (I'm just speculating.) I would think that as caught up as he seemed in the videos online, coupled with the fact that he knew Mark was a preacher. Well, I can just imagine that he might act out some of the stuff he's been immersed in, in the intense situation he would have found himself in with all these dead bodies over days.

Many people have discounted the satanic involvement of individuals associated with this case as nothing more than childish fantasizing and even harmless make-pretend.

I don't intend to argue that point in detail on this thread, only state my personal belief that it's far, far from that. It's real and it's extremely dangerous. These kids were probably involved in some really nasty areas of the dark side, imo.

I've also been wondering from the start if the suspect planned these murders in advance and/or had help along the way in carrying them out. We shouldn't expect any answers from him, however. He's not talking to authorities and will most probably remain silent for the duration. If he's protecting anyone, he most definitely will remain silent. Just my opinion.

I think this is a good point. (and backed up with evidence -- he was bullied in school, became a loner, was a mama's boy, and then mama moved out. Next stop, the girlfriend he saved up all year to go visit, dumps him). From what bits and pieces I've been able to glean from those who would know, the bodies were smashed and cut with a hatchet type weapon. Such damage may come from pure, released rage.

I have another theory about why Mark showed up in F'ville on Thursday. That same day he spoke with the church treasurer about a deposit. Right after that he leaves for farmville, with plans to go on to Richmond, ostensibly for a "meeting." I think that possibly earlier in the week, he and Debra planned to take Sam to Richmond and put him up in an airport hotel until the date of his flight. why not earlier in the week? I think it's connected to the deposit. Could be wrong, but something about the evening trip to Richmond for a meeting doesn't add up. I have heard nothing about what meeting he was going to or that those in attendance of said meeting tried to contact him when he didn't show up.

I think this is a very plausible theory. Emma and Sam's relationship had soured and Sam was asked to leave. I'm guessing this revised plan was presented to him either late Tuesday or early Wednesday and that's when he began his murderous rampage.

If you go to Sicktanick's youtube channel, you'll find a video of him counting the proceeds from the concert in a motel. Remember that they sell lots of memorabilia. There are also videos from the concert in which you can see Emma with her pink hair on the front row - so sad. I can usually find something appealing in all kinds of music, but this is just unfathomable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member