VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
darn I was trying to screenshot of some things yesterday but had to log off so my hubby could watch a hockey game

I still remember what it said but don't know if I should repeat it here w/o a source?

I mentioned earlier that Cache pages are still available but only for a while:

Looks like Sam's myspace pages have been removed. However, they are still available for a while on google cache. But it wont last forever. How can we save this???
http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cach...u+leave+TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!"&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk

How can we save these?? This are long pages and it would require 5 or more screen shots of every page. Any suggestions about how to save the entire page in one file?

Hey, Gene!

You should be able to do a save as file for each page to save them to your computer.

My speculation that the murders were not done at the same time is being confirmed by police:

Farmville police said the victims, which include a church pastor, might have been killed on different days, although they still were awaiting completion of autopsies.

http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/new...horrorcore_music_in_farmville_slayings/19659/

In regard to that article and several others, what's with this "kid" thing? The guy is 20 years old. He's well out of high school. I certainly do think the parents could and should have put a stop to this for their 16 yo daughter and her friend. Some 20 yo guy into "horrorcore" flies to my house to stay with my 16 yo daughter? Uh, no, I don't think so. Hello, officer? Yes, I need a unit here at my house right now....

Shrim said McCroskey, Niederbrock and her best friend took a road trip to a Sept. 12 horrorcore festival in Michigan called Strictly for the Wicked, with the girlfriend's parents acting as drivers

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/20/MN3M19Q1TP.DTL

I guess this means that Melanie's parents drove them to Michigan and back? It seems that both sets of parents met him, and no one saw any red flags?

Gene, the article says "the girlfiends parents". "The girlfriend", is refering to Emma not Melanie.

Melanie lived in WV. I think it was Martinsburg,WV which is 3 hours from Richmond. I have not read any thing indicating that her parents ever had any contact with McCrockey.

Shrim said McCroskey, Niederbrock and her best friend took a road trip to a Sept. 12 horrorcore festival in Michigan called Strictly for the Wicked, with the girlfriend's parents acting as drivers.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/20/MN3M19Q1TP.DTL#ixzz0RkCxkkOF

Shrim said McCroskey, Niederbrock and her best friend took a road trip to a Sept. 12 horrorcore festival in Michigan called Strictly for the Wicked, with the girlfriend's parents acting as drivers.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/20/MN3M19Q1TP.DTL#ixzz0RkCxkkOF

Gene, the article says "the girlfiends parents". "The girlfriend", is refering to Emma not Melanie.

Melanie lived in WV. I think it was Martinsburg,WV which is 3 hours from Richmond. I have not read any thing indicating that her parents ever had any contact with McCrockey.

It is hard to say whose parents drove. But since the article says

"Shrim said McCroskey, Niederbrock and her best friend took a road trip to a Sept. 12 horrorcore festival in Michigan called Strictly for the Wicked, with the girlfriend's parents acting as drivers."

I believe that "The Girifriend" and "her best friend" are the same person. Otherwise I think that they would have said "Niederbrock's parents". If right, Melanie's parents drove...but I might be misreading this.

I take GREAT offense to this quote. I for one am I Juggalette (female version of a Juggalo). I am so sick and tired of this statement. This kid was NOT a juggalo. Juggalo's do not kill people. Juggalos are more like family.
No offense to you, but people should actually READ and LEARN about Juggalos before they post comments like this! :furious:

Anytime I see Juggalo, it is a red flag for me.

snipped from wikipedia:

Juggalos have compared themselves to a family.[3][4] Common characteristics include drinking the inexpensive soft drink Faygo and wearing face paint.[3] They view the lyrics of Psychopathic Records artists, which are often violent in nature, as a catharsis and/or inspiration for aggression.[

Is this for maladjusted children or are actual full-grown adults involved? At what point does a person age out of such games?

I take GREAT offense to this quote. I for one am I Juggalette (female version of a Juggalo). I am so sick and tired of this statement. This kid was NOT a juggalo. Juggalo's do not kill people. Juggalos are more like family.
No offense to you, but people should actually READ and LEARN about Juggalos before they post comments like this! :furious:

I never heard of Juggalos before. So I looked for an article which seemed to have an objective overview of the subject. This looks pretty good:

http://www.mcall.com/news/all-a1_5posse.7026656sep20,0,1702776,full.story

It looks like some police believe that there is a correlation between Juggalos and violence. Others do not agree. I think that anytime you have a group whose lyrics are overtly violent, while most of the participants will be non-violent, there will be a much higher percentage of people with a tendancy to violent behavior than in the general population. That is, violent music attracts violent people at a higher rate than non-violent music does.

I would not want my child to attend an ICP concert. I think that while they would probably be OK, it would be asking for trouble.

Yeah. I'm pretty okay with drinking Faygo and wearing facepaint, though. Whatever.

While most of the Horrorcore rappers do not live out their fantasies. It seems that Sam did. I wonder if anything else he sang about was true:

"You're not the first, just to let you know. I've killed many people and I kill them real slow. It's the best feeling, watching their last breath. Stabbing and stabbing till there's nothing left,"

Could it be that he has killed before? I read that he had no adult criminal record in California, but perhaps he was just never caught?

Are most of the "aficionados" of this stuff adolescents, or in their 20s, or roughly both? I ask because of the 16yo girls vs 20 yo male. Was Sam a hanger-on who didn't grow up and out of it?

I mentioned earlier that Cache pages are still available but only for a while:

How can we save these?? This are long pages and it would require 5 or more screen shots of every page. Any suggestions about how to save the entire page in one file?

Use wget. It's an application that makes saving an entire website quite easy.

Gene, time line is good. Could you add one thing. Melanie told friends on myspace that she would be back in WV on Wednesday.Something happened either after she was online on Tuesday night or on Wednesday that kept her from leaving.
also, iirc, one of the posted articles says the father was last seen at a church meeting on wednesday

Shawdow: Looks like you might be correct after all. According to the commenter to this article, Emma's father Mark drove Emma, Melanie and Sam to Michigan and back, while the mother stayed at home.

Read comment Posted by ( Twitty ) on September 20, 2009 at 7:18 pm

In this article:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/n...our_bodies_found_in_farmville_home/294109/P0/

While most of the Horrorcore rappers do not live out their fantasies. It seems that Sam did. I wonder if anything else he sang about was true:

"You're not the first, just to let you know. I've killed many people and I kill them real slow. It's the best feeling, watching their last breath. Stabbing and stabbing till there's nothing left,"

Could it be that he has killed before? I read that he had no adult criminal record in California, but perhaps he was just never caught?

I thought the same thing when I read that. Maybe California needs to look at some unsolved crimes that might fit the MO.

By REED WILLIAMS
Published: September 21, 2009
FARMVILLE—A Prince Edward County judge this morning appointed a lawyer for a California man held in the slayings of four people and set a tentative Jan. 11 preliminary hearing date.
General District Judge Robert G. Woodson Jr. appointed attorney Cary Bowen of Richmond to represent Richard Samuel Alden McCroskey III.
A court appearance was set for Jan. 11 at 10 a.m. unless there is a bond hearing before then.

mor at the link: http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/n...layings_to_be_held_by_video_conferenc/294463/

WOW - and knowing that the father (the priest) drove them is unnerving. Here is the comment I respectively snipped, that Joe is referring to:

Monday, September 21, 2009
WAS THIS A “MANSON-ESQUE” SATANIC RITUAL KILLING?
As you can read at this Link , the rapper/ alleged murderer Sam McCrosky, known as “Lil Demon-Dog” was arrested in connection with the murder of a priest and three others in Virginia.

Strangely, this was not a surprise to me as I met “Syko Sam” a few years back. As a result of my personal experience with Sam and his affiliated “Horror Core” rap artists, I believe that New Mexico Rap Label “Serial Killing Records” is behind the grisly mass murder.Basically, I was an actor in one of their music videos. In the video they killed a priest, a Rabbi, a Muslim Cleric, and the Pope. Sam McCrosky killed a PASTOR IN REAL LIFE (Virginia pastor, Mark Niederbrock. )

You can watch the video here. I was the one playing the “Jew” who gets his throat slashed by “Sicktanik Tha Soulless”:

Here’s how I know that this case is more evil than the newspapers even know:

1) Sam McCrosky’s stage names contain a coded, occult reference. According to Sam McCrosky’s own web postings, his stage name was a reference to the Son of Sam David Berkowitz’s belief that a demon dog named Sam told him to kill innocent people. The Son of Sam admitted that he was working for a Satanic cult in Yonkers. Sam’s stage names are:

a) SYKO SAM
b) LIL DEMON DOG

2) According to Sicktanik himself (CEO of Serial Killing Records) the night of the music video shoot, the video was actually a Satanic ritual itself. The filmmakers were all members of the Church of Satan (they showed me the red membership cards) and the editor was a high ranking Freemason. They endlessly talked about “Masonic Ritual Murders” and how this video was “magickally charged.“ The video was shot on April 30, 2006 which had “occult significance” to the crew and the rappers, as it was the 40th anniversery of the Church of Satan’s founding, and is the night known as Walpurgisnacht, or “Witches Night.“

3) Sicktanik and company often joked that if any of them were to go out and “pull a Manson”, that they should “blame it on Jesus.“ They believed that Jesus and Lucifer were brothers and needed to be united. Sam McCrosky and the rest believed that when Jesus said “Love Thy Enemy,“ that the “Enemy” referred to was Satan himself. This belief is right out of Charles Manson’s cult.

a) SAM McCROSKY BLAMED THE KILLINGS ON JESUS!

4)The record label has connections to Satanism and the Occult as evidenced by the above music video “In Tha Name Of.“ As I stated, I was an actor in a rap music video which I was told at the time was a Satanic Ritual designed to invoke the blessing of Sam the 3000 year old “Demon Dog.“

If you noticed, the video betrays a murderous intention—they even told me that our ritual sacrifice would bring Serial Killing Records money and fame. That night, they were very specific about the alignment of Venus which they said was completing a pentagram (the pentagonal conjunction of Venus). The woman in the video was a stripper and a Satanic Witch who was chosen for her role because in Satanism, the altar is actually the nude body of a woman, preferably a Satanic Witch.

5) I remember Sam as being really intent on the graffiti in the stage resembling that of David Berkowitz the “Son of Sam”‘s apartment:
(The phrase “Wicked King Wicker” was also written on the wall of the apartment of the Son of Sam. It’s a reference to “The Wicker Man,“ a movie about human sacrifice)

6) Sicktanick (his real name is Andreas) told us that he sold his soul to Satan and was going to make Horror Core music the soundtrack to a coming Apocalypse just as the music of the Beatles fueled the mania of Charles Mason. If you look at that video, there is a copy of Helter Skelter prominently displayed.

7) When I heard what Sam did, and recalling their murderous rants about “Saint Berkowitz” I knew something was up and I am not surprised that Sicktanick is covering it up. He even said that the Satanic killings are always blamed on a “scapegoat” who takes the blame for the cult. I know he is complicit and he should be investigated. Also, I regret ever taking part in that filthy, satanic video.

There's a book called "The Ultimate Evil" by Maury Terry that tries to tie together satanic cults, the Son of Sam murders, the Manson Family, et al. It references a lot of things that the poster on that site is talking about.

Anyone know that book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members