VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little behind in the conversation... but getting back to where the bodies were found... I remember some of the first reports said that some bodies were found on the first trip the cops made to the house on Friday when they smelled the odor. Then once they got the search warrant and returned, they found one other body in another part of the house.

That bothers me too. Where did Sam put the pastor's body that the cops didn't find it on their first search of the house? LE seems to have really clammed up on this case.

That is why i am leaning to them maybe smoking meth.. I'm sure they had alot to party with going to this concert and all.. And sam has admited before to drinking constantly.. The not sleeping, and seemingly not eating, makes me lean to thinking crank..

Meth sounds possible, for sure. (Would that cause his talkativeness in the cab ride?) Though he did eat, the report said those witnesses saw him, after the murders. (Maybe crashing? hence his sleeping finally in the airport.)

He and his friends don't quite have the gaunt look of serious users. Possible that after killing those people and being alone with the bodies for so long, sleep might not have been an option. Maybe when he did try to sleep, he saw flashes of the murder play over and over.

Gee, no haven't heard of that metal band. Their careers really blossomed huh? The same gutter tripe to me.

I hope you aren't trying to point at other bad behavior to justify bad behavior cuz that doesn't fly with me.

If they don't believe in what they write about, they are fake. If they do, they are sub human and sick like the little cancer cells in a body that don't belong there and are harmful to the body as a whole.

They can choose to give their music a "dark vibe" as you so elegantly say, but it is what it is and people have every right to criticize it. Just call me a music critic OK?

Don't worry, I won't listen more than I have to to get the gist of what's going on. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

Edited to add: and the fact that most of these people can't go a full sentence without using in some form, well, I know it's a descriptive word I like to use myself but do you know the meaning of overkill? Isn't the asterick finger gonna get tired?
It may not all be about the music, but when you rap about killing people,raping women, and dumping dead bodies then you befriend children becoming the person they look up to when the child obviously has mental/depression problems, it sounds to me like taking advantage of someone when they need you the most, or kicking someone while they are down. Whichever expression you prefer. I mean most bands don't actually hang out with their fans and teach them all the gory and adult-like things they know all while showing compassion for the child leading the child to believe they themselves are good people and the things they do and speak are cool.
This case is very different than just liking music, or the music making someone commit murders. Why would you want ANYONE to always have a dark picture of the world like they tried to create for these children?
These kids worship these people like they might be Jesus Christ or Alla whichever you prefer. For some of these children, in their state of mind, they even have more respect for them then their own parents. They think of them as older brothers and sisters. I wouldn't want my brothers and sisters to only teach me about all the dark things in the world, because more than likely that's all you're going to remember as an adult, because that was your biggest influence as a teen.

Meth sounds possible, for sure. (Would that cause his talkativeness in the cab ride?) Though he did eat, the report said those witnesses saw him, after the murders. (Maybe crashing? hence his sleeping finally in the airport.)

He and his friends don't quite have the gaunt look of serious users. Possible that after killing those people and being alone with the bodies for so long, sleep might not have been an option. Maybe when he did try to sleep, he saw flashes of the murder play over and over.

Or maybe he was too paranoid to sleep in fear of being caught there with the bodies.

thanks for this link

I saw on page 5, a poster named Vol had this to say:

"... saw them at the Underground United show here in Chicago chillin the entire time ..."

so it would appear that the concert travels were more frequent than I thought - this adds to at least four IIRC that I've read about,

which means the SKR show wasn't a one-off/let's make the kid happy this once kind of drive

I don't know how far it is from their homes to these venues but seems like a lot of money & time invested by both kids & parents

It would cause talkativness and crank users can still eat it if they smoke it..

I would say it the bodys and the horriable crime, but all his other actions dont show it bothering him.

thanks for this link

I saw on page 5, a poster named Vol had this to say:

"... saw them at the Underground United show here in Chicago chillin the entire time ..."

so it would appear that the concert travels were more frequent than I thought - this adds to at least four IIRC that I've read about,

which means the SKR show wasn't a one-off/let's make the kid happy this once kind of drive

I don't know how far it is from their homes to these venues but seems like a lot of money & time invested by both kids & parents

on sam's ms there was album called Trip to Washington W/WIR (6/15/2009 - 6/27/2009)

dg.jpg

hc.jpg

boardreader.com/t/Wicked_Underground/Please_Read

Her Parents were at the show. I personally saw Emma's mom hug Raz and Raz thank her for the plates of food she brought them. Also Sam and Emma were not on good terms at the show. so to say she was still in love with him is complete garbage and you do not know her or know anything regarding the situation. Raz, Mel and Emma were best friends, she mentions them in some of her songs

I've been reading posts that disturb me and finally have to pipe up. There is no way to justify the music, the scene, the ideology, etc.. of horrorcore.

I'm upset to read WS members back up and apologize to its "posse" or see it as "entertainment".

Since when is death and cruelty entertainment? Methinks perhaps only if you're a real sicko.

Its close to a cult and preys on weaknesses of youth. Insecurities, self consciousness, rebelliousness, etc...

Some of the photos and videos are downright absurd even though they think they are cool. I can't even say Sicktanick without laughing its so ridiculous.

Its a shame the mispent energy isn't channeled to a more creative outlet.

These kids are have no where to go but down.

Please sleuths, call a spade a spade, and don't make me read one more post with sympathy or understanding for these losers.

One way or another they helped in the murder of this family. Were they around to support Sam when he obviously needed help? The only support and help he got from horrorcore was help going over the edge.

I'm off my pedestal now but use your brains.

ps another poster pointed out the Jasmine Richardson case....same thing.....I wanna be cool and loved and free like you, cool older guy! Show me the way!

Ennis said there was no indication anyone else was involved and would not say when the victims died.

The girls had last logged in to their MySpace pages on Sept. 14. Mark Niederbrock was last heard from on Thursday, when he told the church treasurer he was going to Richmond for a meeting.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...s-Revealed-in-Virigina-Killings-60278252.html

Maybe that answers a couple questions.

Authorities believe the killings occurred shortly after the group returned from the Sept. 12 concert in Southgate, Mich. The girls last logged onto their MySpace accounts Sept. 14. McCroskey was arrested Saturday at the Richmond airport while awaiting a flight back to California.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2009929076_apusvirginiakillings.html

Yep. We were wondering if people just liked that kind of music or were completely antisocial messed up individuals with more problems than psychiatry has syndromes, and one of them came along and laid the question to rest.

, you crack me up. Can we get a "Heh!" button like the "Thanks!" button? >8-D

Acting police Chief Wade Stimpson tells CBS 6 McCroskey is still not cooperating and he's not remorseful for what he's done.

The Chief says they plan to charge McCroskey with those three other murders as early as Saturday.

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-farmville-vigil,0,5292068.story

I believe that when they file those charges, we may know something about the date that they died.

Very eloquently stated, James.

What type of person could take 4 lives over the rejection from a 16 year-old girl he had just met on the internet? What type of person sits in a house with decomposing bodies for 2 days?

Well, I could copy/paste my answer from before, or just state it differently. Don't expect to understand this kid, first off, that's the first thing I had to come to terms with. Don't expect to understand why he would sit in that house like he did and put up with the smell. Yeah, I'm sure it was putrid, but he had nowhere else to go. Nowhere else to go, on the other side of the country with days to go until his flight arrived.

The puzzle peice fits, is all I'm saying.

What type of person could take 4 lives over the rejection from a 16 year-old girl he had just met on the internet?

Ummm, how about, how does a person take 4 lives? Or take a life of a 16 year old girl? Unless you've been there, I guess you can't know. It's hard to put yourself in the mind of a guy who probably wasted half of it sitting in his room playing video games and being depressed. Years of that probably has many, many psychological effects that went unnoticed and untreated. Being isolated for years until finally being noticed. Then you add extra pressure of dating someone under age... Could that have been the reason the relationship was kept secret?

I don't want to demonize or indite the Horrorcore genre as a whole, but truthfully, had Sam killed 4 individuals with no ties to the scene, most of these folks would think he was a badass, and his "street cred" would be legendary. I've done enough research to see how MANY folks of this ilk truly look up to serial killers and other psychopaths.

You might be right on that last point. I have often wondered what would happen if the entire world would be exposed to horrorcore. What would the everyday person think if they heard this stuff? Thus far, the reaction is on par with my expectations, but there's and added insentive now to overreact since there are murders involved.

I'm not a fan myself. The people that I know that listen to it are in no way mentally ill (That may be debatable, but at least in my opinion). If you met Kuriuz, who has been mentioned on here before, he's one of the best dude's you'll ever meet and you would never guess he was into that stuff.

Like any music, there are many types of people listening to it. What seperates horrorcore from the rest is that it's underground and the fans pretty much keep in touch. They say 'family' but what kind of family barley really knows each other and sees each other only once or twice a year? (Actually, I guess that describes my family perfectly:crazy:) You can't indite the whole genre because, well, you can't. It's been around for 15 years and 1 murder has taken place. I bet you could trace more murders to Hendrix than you could Horrocore, which would be ironic.

James

You seem to be putting the entire responsibilty for what happened on Emma's family. But Emma called Sick and Raz her "real family". She looked up to them. She was strongly influenced by them.

And? Who drove her there? Who let this idiot stay at their house? Who enabled the entire situation to pan out exactly as it did? The parents! Don't tell me they had no control over a 16 yearl old girl. How would she have got there without her mom driving her? I can understand trying not to be too hard on a child going through their teenage years... But there's a line between saying 'No Emma, you can't go your boyfriends house and spend the night, you're only 16!" and saying "No Emma, you're not going to a concert to sing about killing, raping and maiming people while wearing your 'Sicktanick molested me' shirt!" For real... there was zero parenting going on there.

Likewise, Sam looked up to the Wicked Intent Team. After he murdered, he did not discuss it with his parents. He called Syniister.

"Hey mom, guess what I just did!" I don't think he thought about Wicked Intent before he killed those people, he thought about it afterwards. Or maybe he killed Emma out of rage, then killed everyone else to make the headline. Either way he was an adult and should have known better, which again goes back to bad parenting. At least if his father was going to be hard nosed he could have at least scared the kid from doing anything that lands him in prison.

Who do you believe had a greater influence on them? What responsibility do they have? James, what Emma and Sam were involved with was more than just music. It was a lifestyle. I am just saying that the musicians have to consider the impact they have on these young kids.

I don't agree with the artists passing themselves as role models. I don't, I just don't see the point in it. My guess is that it's power to these folks. I'm sure Sictanik was a fat little kid getting picked on too. He found his niche like Sam did, but was able to roll with it a little better. I mean, you've seen his grilfriend Raz right? Not too attractive. To me the whole seen has sort of a childish overtone to it all. I can't take any of the songs seriously because the rappers all use the same raspy voice that comes across as a big gimmick to me. Maybe the childishness is what brings in the younger people.

If you are going to be a singer, then sing and leave it at that. But if you are going to become a friend and role model, preach about satanism, talk about how cool serial killers are, then when your apostels start conducting satanistic rituals or killing people, then you have to start asking who is really responsible.

I'm in agreeance that Sictanik should be taking on more responsibility than he is. Sure, he's "in contact" with the families and such, but if I was in either family the only contact I would have with him would be boot-to-mouth. What I mean is fessing up to what is total, 100% common sense to us. He would say something like...

"Yes, SKR and myself have written hundreds of songs about murdering people, and now one of our big fans has killed two other fans and their parents. It's not that much of a coincidence, it just can't be. This has never happened before, and we want to make sure it won't happen again. If our music begins to give your murderous thoughts, or if you have murderous thoughts anyway, please get into contact with us so we can get you pointed in the right direction, or get you help."

That would be much better than the ' Y**S' that he's been throwing out there. No Need to act professional when your customer base don't even know the difference.

I think the reason for Sam being awake so much was all the nervous excitement he had going through his brain after committing the worst act a human can commit for the first time in his life. I think after the initial rush went away then stress about the consequences made him a nervous wreck. I dont think Sam cared about his victims, I think he cared about what would happen to him if caught and how to hide his involvement. I dont think him seeming calm to people means anything, I think he didnt want to arouse suspicion and he's a sociopath. I doubt these people were paying a lot of attention to him anyways. Remember that none of these witnesses said he seemed like he was on drugs either. Being tweeked up on Meth is very hard to hide. I dont buy the meth angle, is it possible, yes, but Im not surprised he couldnt sleep considering the circumstances.

Acting police Chief Wade Stimpson tells CBS 6 McCroskey is still not cooperating and he's not remorseful for what he's done.

The Chief says they plan to charge McCroskey with those three other murders as early as Saturday.

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-farmville-vigil,0,5292068.story

I believe that when they file those charges, we may know something about the date that they died.

It's tough to know what it means that he is "not remorseful" if he isn't talking to the police, which he is not. I'm sure his attorney has told him to say nothing - any expression of remorse would be an acknowledgment that he was involved with the deaths. I guess it's possible he is acting downright jubilant, demonstrating pride in his (accused) crimes, but I find that hard to believe - I would guess he spends his days moping in his cell the way most people would if they knew they were more than likely looking at the needle for committing a terrible crime.

I think the reason for Sam being awake so much was all the nervous excitement he had going through his brain after committing the worst act a human can commit for the first time in his life. I think after the initial rush went away then stress about the consequences made him a nervous wreck. I don't think Sam cared about his victims, I think he cared about what would happen to him if caught and how to hide his involvement. I dont think him seeming calm to people means anything, I think he didnt want to arouse suspicion and he's a sociopath. I doubt these people were paying a lot of attention to him anyways. Remember that none of these witnesses said he seemed like he was on drugs either. Being tweeked up on Meth is very hard to hide. I dont buy the meth angle, is it possible, yes, but Im not surprised he couldnt sleep considering the circumstances.

I too doubt that hard drugs were involved and I agree with him not feeling remorse for anyone but himself. Everything I have seen so far point towards Sam being a DEEPLY disturbed young man... and a volatile powder keg only needing the slightest nudge to go off.

I've been trying to decide why he even went back to VA if he and Emma were no longer dating. The easiest answer is that he was low on cash and his ticket was from VA to CA. He probably was unsure of what steps he would have to take to change his travel reservations. Of course, he could have also had hopes that maybe he could get back to VA with Emma and smooth things over and win her back with his glib charm.

When that didn't work.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members