VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Rela It's funny I never heard of your name in Horror music... Are you new just starting out????

Wow, this ship is sinking fast. The line between speculation and fact, which has always been kind of blurry in this thread has nearly disappeared.

We've got someone who is likely a rival of Sicktanic's who comes along and starts throwing accusations around, a new "fact" of feces on the wall, a leading question about candles which is odd in it's feigned ignorance, incredible certainty about the entirely subjective subject of Sicktanic's talent or lack thereof, and a cliche nod to the notion of exotic "East" as the only place where true enlightenment is known. Anyone care to throw in some Mayan prophecy too? At this rate we'll have UFO involvement by the weekend.

Honestly, how on earth could Sam have found a grove of cedars on a Google map? Are we to believe a couple bigwigs in the Satanic community in Farmville took him on a tour of their favorite places to sacrifice virgins? Or maybe mysterious forces beyond my unstudied Western mind's ability to comprehend lead him there. But, if it matters to demons what color candles are, wouldn't it matter that the "cedars" that are typically found in Piedmont VA are red cedar i.e. juniperus virginiana? Although we do have white cedar i.e. thuja occidentalis along the coast (maybe that explains Sam's turn to the SW on Poorhouse Rd.), neither of those are even in the same genus as the cedrus of the exotic Middle East.

Paximus:
If you sign up to unrap.net we have many artist in the horrorcore scene who sign up and keep tour updates in their blogs and on our forums. Also if you have aol im you can reach me at king rela.

Native Girl:
I don't consider myself a horrorcore artist. I have had horrorcore releases here and there but i like to diversify my music and not keep myself in a box. I said i was apart of the community but that doesn't mean that i make the music every song or album i do. I live in the real world and not on Elm St. I have other problems that i need to get off my chest aside from fantasies of murder.

blouangel:
I came in here speaking my mind, my opinions, my theories. No one in this room has to listen to a word i say. As for my issues with Sicktanick they only came about due my suspicions of his role in this mess. I can careless about Sicktanicks music because he doesnt say anything i can relate to. I mean you only have what? 14 posts here. How do we know you arent in the SKR camp?

Big Rela It's funny I never heard of your name in Horror music... Are you new just starting out????

He has been around a while, he made the song GOIN SAM ON IT after Sam comitted the crimes and pissed everyone off :crazy:

He has been around a while, he made the song GOIN SAM ON IT after Sam comitted the crimes and pissed everyone off :crazy:

Yes.. Heard only that track by him.. Thank you Rela for making it clear on what type of music you do.. I was just confused because I never heard of your name in the horrorcore music network.

Rudolf Steiner is perhaps the greatest occult scientist in all of history in fact he was so successful in what he did that his works have largely been supressed and never translated from their original German.

....the guy was decades ahead of his time....

....He is also the founder of Waldorf School System, they are all over the country...

...he even had and still has a very popular agrucultural movement that many farmers use to this day....

.....he wrote like 400 books in his lifetime and only a handful of them have been translated from German.

Steiner was very much of his time. Unless you consider his indebtedness to Goethe I guess, then he'd be a few centuries late. He did fit nicely into the general interest in spiritualism that was prevalent in that era. His architecture is interesting, but hardly racial compared to Taut and the rest of the crystal and light obsessed expressionists. He an interesting guy, don't get me wrong, but most cults revere their leader/founder above all else. He's much more interesting in the context of his time rather than isolated from it.

You have to keep your story straight too when you try to make converts. Of course it could be a ploy to see who isn't following closely because they are the easy marks. So, was Steiner suppressed and hidden away, or is his teaching method used all over the country in countless schools? There are three in my community I believe. The biodynamic method is pretty widely known although not really any different from run of the mill organic methods (that Steiner didn't pioneer by any means) once you strip away the mumbo jumbo. Suppressed? Obscure? Because common sense prevailed and no one, not even a true believer decided to translate all 400!! of his books, which of course are all filled with unique bits of wisdom.

Now what ANY of this has to do with a kid and an unknown other(s) who may or may not have killed the definitely dead four people in the very real Southern Central Virginian town of Farmville is something I'm anxiously awaiting to find out.

Wow, this ship is sinking fast. The line between speculation and fact, which has always been kind of blurry in this thread has nearly disappeared.

We've got someone who is likely a rival of Sicktanic's who comes along and starts throwing accusations around, a new "fact" of feces on the wall, a leading question about candles which is odd in it's feigned ignorance, incredible certainty about the entirely subjective subject of Sicktanic's talent or lack thereof, and a cliche nod to the notion of exotic "East" as the only place where true enlightenment is known. Anyone care to throw in some Mayan prophecy too? At this rate we'll have UFO involvement by the weekend.

Honestly, how on earth could Sam have found a grove of cedars on a Google map? Are we to believe a couple bigwigs in the Satanic community in Farmville took him on a tour of their favorite places to sacrifice virgins? Or maybe mysterious forces beyond my unstudied Western mind's ability to comprehend lead him there. But, if it matters to demons what color candles are, wouldn't it matter that the "cedars" that are typically found in Piedmont VA are red cedar i.e. juniperus virginiana? Although we do have white cedar i.e. thuja occidentalis along the coast (maybe that explains Sam's turn to the SW on Poorhouse Rd.), neither of those are even in the same genus as the cedrus of the exotic Middle East.

Please feel free to contradict anything I have said I NEVER said that the only place one can find enlightement is in the east as a practicing Theravadian Buddhist myself who spent 3 years living in a monestary as a monks novice I will be the first to tell you that you can find enlightement while sitting on the toilet taking a piss. What I did say is that there are very few real and actuall occultists in the world and throughout history in general, being and occultist and knowing and communicating with higher worlds/realms is an entirely different animal than nirvana/nibbana or Buddhist enlightenment. I challenge you to prove me wrong that most of the folks who call themselves occultists are in fact such and it is indeed my opinion that the only real genuine and honest occult scientific practice that is taking place is very likely in Tibet. I know there are many on the internet and others who write books that they know all the esoteric secrets that will lead to success in occult practice but they have never proven it and in fact mr James Randi has a standing offer of 1 million dollars to anyone who can. Nobody has so far.

I am all about FACTS it is my business as a journalist to report them and seperate fact from fiction but this isnt that, its a discussion forum and here we commonly bounce ideas around for various reasons mostly to try and find truth and there is no real harm in it.

Steiner was very much of his time. Unless you consider his indebtedness to Goethe I guess, then he'd be a few centuries late. He did fit nicely into the general interest in spiritualism that was prevalent in that era. His architecture is interesting, but hardly racial compared to Taut and the rest of the crystal and light obsessed expressionists. He an interesting guy, don't get me wrong, but most cults revere their leader/founder above all else. He's much more interesting in the context of his time rather than isolated from it.

You have to keep your story straight too when you try to make converts. Of course it could be a ploy to see who isn't following closely because they are the easy marks. So, was Steiner suppressed and hidden away, or is his teaching method used all over the country in countless schools? There are three in my community I believe. The biodynamic method is pretty widely known although not really any different from run of the mill organic methods (that Steiner didn't pioneer by any means) once you strip away the mumbo jumbo. Suppressed? Obscure? Because common sense prevailed and no one, not even a true believer decided to translate all 400!! of his books, which of course are all filled with unique bits of wisdom.

Now what ANY of this has to do with a kid and an unknown other(s) who may or may not have killed the definitely dead four people in the very real Southern Central Virginian town of Farmville is something I'm anxiously awaiting to find out.

I have no interest in making converts as I am not a practicing occultist and I dont do Steiner's bidding, my interest is only academic and I simply suggested to DM since he hadnt heard of him that he look in to him since he is quite and interesting fellow. I have no stock in Steiner's works or schools and I am not selling anything lol.

Steiners most important works are largely supressed and very hard to get ahold of and my comment about that was mainly because not many people have heard of him they all know Crowley etc but very few know Steiner even though they probably live within a few blocks of a Waldorf school and likely have no idea what it is. He isnt a household name and there is a reason for that and it isnt because he was a hack, its the exact opposite in fact.

But lets get back to Sammy.

BIG RELA I will catch you on AOL for some private IM chat tomorrow or something, that sounds good.

FWIW:

I wrote to Sick the week I joined this thread and right after he wrote is "I don't want to talk to the press anymore" letter, suggesting that, since there was such a lack of communication between the 'outside' world and the horrorcore world, I would be interested in working with him on being admins on a message board.

He wrote back saying that it was his policy to no longer communicate with people he didn't know, because he had already had it out with one person about religion and didn't want to get into that again. He also said something to the effect that it was all just business to him (meaning he had not personal feeling invested to where he wanted to waste the time). It was clear he did not want to communicate further.

I responded that I was really disapointed in his reaction in judging me - thinking that I was going to go all Christian on him - especially since he and his merry band of followers don't appreciate being judged. I once again offered to work on a message board with him with the common cause being respectful and open communication between communities that do not understand each other.

Of course, he did not reply.

I can't provide these writings, as I wrote him via (I think) his Channel on YouTube, and I don't get a copy of what was written.

blouangel:
I came in here speaking my mind, my opinions, my theories. No one in this room has to listen to a word i say. As for my issues with Sicktanick they only came about due my suspicions of his role in this mess. I can careless about Sicktanicks music because he doesnt say anything i can relate to. I mean you only have what? 14 posts here. How do we know you arent in the SKR camp?

You are right indeed that no one has to "listen to a word (you) say." I wasn't addressing you, I was addressing the rest to suggest they be wary of doing that. You seem to have an agenda.

Your issues only came about due to your suspicions? Then what of this? How many other stories are there?

I have been following the whole SKR camp due to my beef with them over my calling Shrim out as a snitch by his government name on I'm Goin Sam on it. I am probably more hated by them than you Percy.

So my rabid pro-SKR fervor has tripped me up has it? Get a grip, if I was promoting a label here it would more likely be Ralph Records, CRI, or maybe Stockhausen's vanity label. You have what 13!!! posts here. How do we know you aren't Pazuzu himself?

You are right indeed that no one has to "listen to a word (you) say." I wasn't addressing you, I was addressing the rest to suggest they be wary of doing that. You seem to have an agenda.

Your issues only came about due to your suspicions? Then what of this? How many other stories are there?

So my rabid pro-SKR fervor has tripped me up has it? Get a grip, if I was promoting a label here it would more likely be Ralph Records, CRI, or maybe Stockhausen's vanity label. You have what 13!!! posts here. How do we know you aren't Pazuzu himself?

Tu shay lol. I have no interest in pinning Shrim as the killer i just think something is funny about the whole thing in general. Think whatever you want.

Hey guys...I've enjoyed your musings very much, (and please don't be upset with me), but let's just maybe all take a break from our keyboards and go have that snack you've been thinking about...everyone is respected here, and I'm certainly not new here, so my motivation is purely for everyone staying within TOS and playing nicely. As a mod here would say, attack the post, not the poster....

FWIW:

I wrote to Sick the week I joined this thread and right after he wrote is "I don't want to talk to the press anymore" letter, suggesting that, since there was such a lack of communication between the 'outside' world and the horrorcore world, I would be interested in working with him on being admins on a message board.

He wrote back saying that it was his policy to no longer communicate with people he didn't know, because he had already had it out with one person about religion and didn't want to get into that again. He also said something to the effect that it was all just business to him (meaning he had not personal feeling invested to where he wanted to waste the time). It was clear he did not want to communicate further.

I responded that I was really disapointed in his reaction in judging me - thinking that I was going to go all Christian on him - especially since he and his merry band of followers don't appreciate being judged. I once again offered to work on a message board with him with the common cause being respectful and open communication between communities that do not understand each other.

Of course, he did not reply.

I can't provide these writings, as I wrote him via (I think) his Channel on YouTube, and I don't get a copy of what was written.

Yeap that was me, after I had spoken to him for about a week on a friendly basis someone spilled the beans to him that I was press and the next day he released his statement saying he would no longer communicate with anyone outside his community, he was pretty pissed off at me at the time and still is, he proceeded to post a thread on his forum forbidding anyone in his camp or on his label from talking to me or they would be thrown out LOL.

Ever since then I have gotten emails with threats and all sorts of other strange ****.

He accused ME of being a christian which is about the funniest thing one can accuse me of being because I am not even remotely christian, but somehow because some of the questions I was asking him he drew the conclusion that I was the inquisition or something.

He is a real character that Shrim.

Hey guys...I've enjoyed your musings very much, (and please don't be upset with me), but let's just maybe all take a break from our keyboards and go have that snack you've been thinking about...everyone is respected here, and I'm certainly not new here, so my motivation is purely for everyone staying within TOS and playing nicely. As a mod here would say, attack the post, not the poster....

I agree, things were going smoothly until about 15 minutes ago, I dont know what happened.

....wow,so with all the new input it seems I may be wrong about shrim...however I still don't understand exactly what dangers is saying...paximus agrees that shrim does not have all this heavy duty knowledge and I still doubt sam would've cared to listen to "teachings"....or are you saying it got into him by like hidden messages,like they used in commercials,like through his subconscious?
...all I know is by all accounts sam seemed like a mellow kid but maybe kept rage botttled up inside...
.....but the more I hear about shrim he does seem to get angry easy,like on his myspace blogs,the first one he was trying to be all polite and when people didn't all agree with him he got really angry in the next one....
....what else do you guys know about him?....like how long has he and raz been together?...has he been known to cheat on her before and how did she react?
....plus emma ,do we know anything about how much she actually dated?...would it be out of character for her just to hook up with shrim,especially since she just spend time with raz and really seem to respect her?....i don't think those text messages were from sick.i don't think she slept with sick.

Hey Pax, thanks for the reply. I was wondering if the press is even trying to get any more of a story or if the interest just died down. Has anyone made phone calls to the DA's office for a statement about when they plan on charging him for the murders of Emma, Mel and Debra? Has anyone probed (gotta love that word)? How does that work when you are the press - who do they decide to give the information to? I must confess I've been thinking of calling the police department myself and just asking as in, what do I have to lose? I'm sure they are trying to keep a tight lid on the details of what was found for trial but shirley, (think airplane - ug it's late) they can't keep everything from leaking. It would be nice to know if they are even LOOKING into the SKR connection. That would be a good question and if not why not?

There must be a ton of evidence just in the camera Mel had with her not to mention all their cell phones, texts (which could have been deleted I know) Emma's computer and the phone records.

I was also thinking that if people honestly believe others were involved an email to Sam's attorney Cary Bowen with some information might throw the defense a bone. Nothing is going to mitigate this for Sam, but he might not look like such a villian if he really was just a lost, push-over loner type kid looking for attention and approval and used by someone for whom he was an unholy apostle. Does Bowen even know half of what we know about this underground stuff? I wonder how much manpower the defense could even put in without the financial support the state has. I don't usually help defense attorneys, but if this would mean the investigation and possible charges of people who are culpable, I would be for it. Like I said, Sam's not getting out of this regardless.

The murders themselves were brutal. It's hard to not think Sam must be very violent and depraved because of that fact and his MySpace mood left at "determined". I can see it both ways to be honest. Which way is the truth though...

....wow,so with all the new input it seems I may be wrong about shrim...however I still don't understand exactly what dangers is saying...paximus agrees that shrim does not have all this heavy duty knowledge and I still doubt sam would've cared to listen to "teachings"....or are you saying it got into him by like hidden messages,like they used in commercials,like through his subconscious?
...all I know is by all accounts sam seemed like a mellow kid but maybe kept rage botttled up inside...
.....but the more I hear about shrim he does seem to get angry easy,like on his myspace blogs,the first one he was trying to be all polite and when people didn't all agree with him he got really angry in the next one....
....what else do you guys know about him?....like how long has he and raz been together?...has he been known to cheat on her before and how did she react?
....plus emma ,do we know anything about how much she actually dated?...would it be out of character for her just to hook up with shrim,especially since she just spend time with raz and really seem to respect her?....i don't think those text messages were from sick.i don't think she slept with sick.
I don't know much about raz's and sicktanicks relationship, but this much I do know, in Pixy's interview with raz and sicktanick, raz told her that when her and sick got together that they were already in relationships and basically one day they found themselves alone and had sex with each other therefore cheating on their significant other(s).
I'm not sure that the Emma and sick having sex story is true, but I do know like we all do that raz was a big influence on Emma, so whatever is good for Raz is ten times better for Emma. With Emma being 16 and just starting to bloom, she probably didn't have much of a clue when it came to relationships.
Also, if this scenario could be true, don't you think it could be possible for them to all play on each other? I mean if satanism were behind it, do you really think that any of them (besides maybe Sam) would care if they had sex with one anothers b/fs? What I'm trying to say is, if this is at all feasible, then maybe sick and raz played them all which in turn would eventually lead to Emma's death and Sam's jail time.

well,I still definetely do not think satanism is behind this and I also think a 16 year old is not gonna betray the girl she looks up to,more likely to cheat on her boyfriend than betray another girl I would think....and if Raz wouldn't care about sick cheating on her then the whole theory about him doing it ( or somehow getting sam to do it wouldn't make sense....i can however see it played out like paximus said sam making emma watch and throwing it in her face " you like this *** don't u?...how do you like it now?"
I can totally see that.
I however still think sam is solely responsible for what he's done and that he was influenced as much by his upbringing as the group of people he hang out with....someone said "a perfect storm",that makes sense.
sick may be an *advertiser censored****** but i don't think he has anything to do with the killings...

...I also think a 16 year old is not gonna betray the girl she looks up to...

But, as with many stories, we have to think about the drug use/alcohol use that may have affected Emma's judgement; or, even worse, things like ruffies and other date-rape drugs. Sick would probably get what he wants from his 'chosen ones' or he would be capable of figuring out a way to get it - IMNSHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl