VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....but the rumors have it that sam was enraged because of text messages that were about love not sex....and i doubt sick would have sweet talked her into having sex....and if it was a drug/rape thing wouldn't sam be enraged about sick and not emma?

The whole hook-up between Sick and Emma idea seems a little unlikely to me. Where would they get the time for that?

I doubt first of all that Emma's parents left her totally free. Why would they have gone themselves unless to keep some sort of eye on things? Also, she had two friends with her. I can see her ignoring Sam, but would she have just left her close girlfriend who she was on a major adventure with?

It seems like a lot of people were around in the various videos I've seen of the concert attendees. Sick was promoting too, which takes some time to keep things running and collect the cash, not to mention the obligatory socializing that Sick would have to do to promote himself and his business. It seems like it would have been pretty hard for them to find a place to themselves. So, it must have been a quickie if it happened, which seems very unlikely for a 16 year old girl and a stranger. Either that, or they were very open about it, which seems unlikely if it were something that would be upsetting several people.

I'd like to see a bit of a timeline of how things supposedly went down at the show and the pre/afterparty from the people who think something did happen there.

.... if it was a drug/rape thing wouldn't sam be enraged about sick and not emma?

Not if Sick is the one that told him about having sex with Emma, and 'forgot' to mention that little issue of ruffies ...

Heavens, who the he## knows? This case is just SO frustrating.

So, it must have been a quickie if it happened, which seems very unlikely for a 16 year old girl and a stranger.

<being sarcastic> Stranger? Heck no, they were FAMILY!! And she was his devoted follower.

As for time, you mentioned the after-party which was what I was considering.

....wow,so with all the new input it seems I may be wrong about shrim...however I still don't understand exactly what dangers is saying...paximus agrees that shrim does not have all this heavy duty knowledge and I still doubt sam would've cared to listen to "teachings"....or are you saying it got into him by like hidden messages,like they used in commercials,like through his subconscious?
...all I know is by all accounts sam seemed like a mellow kid but maybe kept rage botttled up inside...
.....but the more I hear about shrim he does seem to get angry easy,like on his myspace blogs,the first one he was trying to be all polite and when people didn't all agree with him he got really angry in the next one....
....what else do you guys know about him?....like how long has he and raz been together?...has he been known to cheat on her before and how did she react?
....plus emma ,do we know anything about how much she actually dated?...would it be out of character for her just to hook up with shrim,especially since she just spend time with raz and really seem to respect her?....i don't think those text messages were from sick.i don't think she slept with sick.

I am saying that if you discount the occult aspect here you have to explain away some interesting facts about the case. I choose not to explain them away as coincidences, because I don't believe in coincidences.

McCroskey used the name Lil Demon Dog, a reference to Humbaba and Procyon. Did he know this? I don't know, maybe he just thought it was about Son of Sam. But for whatever reason he chose that name. Maybe Shrim picked him because of the this or maybe he suggested it to him. That is also unclear to me.

The demon Humbaba of myth was reputed to smell like death and decay and had a face of entrails. And Sam walks around town smelling like death and covers his face with a bandanna. Why?

It seems there is at least a rumor that he bought ritual objects (candles) in town rather than items that might be used to clean up the murders. Why?

As far as the cedar trees, I have been wondering what he was doing out on Poorhouse Road. If you follow the road all the way out it hits County Road 696 which heads out to a state park that includes the Cedar Crest Conference Center. Humbaba is the guardian of the cedar forests. Yes they not the same species, and I already posted the link to the Wikipedia page on the type of tree that is common in the area. Possibly he mistook Poorhouse Road for County Road 696 and then turned back to get back to the main highway. Road 696 is the next turn after Poorhouse Road heading out of Farmville.

This is a great example of what RAW is talking about with respect to beliefs. If you "believe" that belief in the occult had nothing to do with this case you have to ignore various observations about what happened that are true. E.g. Sam's chosen online name being a reference to a demon that smells like death, SickTanick's CD teaching the procedure to call this demon, etc.

Conversely if you believe nothing, you can consider all the observables in your understanding.

PAX and I are pretty much on the same page, except that I don't think that it was necessary for the occult practices I am talking about to "work" in order for them to be relevant to the case. If people believe in them then they can "work" just on the basis of this belief regardless of whether any exotic results are produced by the rituals themselves. My thinking has more to do with Jung than LaVey (or Steiner for that matter).

<being sarcastic> Stranger? Heck no, they were FAMILY!! And she was his devoted follower.

As for time, you mentioned the after-party which was what I was considering.

They apparently had time to drink in the bathroom without supervision...

I agree, things were going smoothly until about 15 minutes ago, I dont know what happened.

Hi Pax (If I may use a shortened version =),

I really have enjoyed reading what different minds produce...especially yours =) I just wanted to keep the "feel" of Websleuths alive and well within this forum.....didn't want it locked or anyone to feel as though their opinion carried less weight than it merits. Thanks for not slinging rotten cabbage at me, everyone! =)

:blowkiss:

Thats true, I have been working on a book for several years now on how to sabotage the big brother technological police state, I wont give away much but I would like it to cover legitimate ways to avoid all detection whether it be video cameras, retina scans, stun guns, directed energy weapons etc, I could probably use someone like you to collaborate with me on this project, sort of a new Anarchist's Cookbook for the new technological surveillance age.

Sadly I dont think tin foil hats will work much longer and we need to tack a new course.:crazy:

Paximus, do you know what I do professionally?

Books are ambitious undertakings, I am currently working on two, but one of my little side projects is a paper entitled "How Not to be Seen". Planning to submit it to DEFCON 2010, but we'll see what other distractions arise.

PS http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Wow, this ship is sinking fast. The line between speculation and fact, which has always been kind of blurry in this thread has nearly disappeared.

We've got someone who is likely a rival of Sicktanic's who comes along and starts throwing accusations around, a new "fact" of feces on the wall, a leading question about candles which is odd in it's feigned ignorance, incredible certainty about the entirely subjective subject of Sicktanic's talent or lack thereof, and a cliche nod to the notion of exotic "East" as the only place where true enlightenment is known. Anyone care to throw in some Mayan prophecy too? At this rate we'll have UFO involvement by the weekend.

Honestly, how on earth could Sam have found a grove of cedars on a Google map? Are we to believe a couple bigwigs in the Satanic community in Farmville took him on a tour of their favorite places to sacrifice virgins? Or maybe mysterious forces beyond my unstudied Western mind's ability to comprehend lead him there. But, if it matters to demons what color candles are, wouldn't it matter that the "cedars" that are typically found in Piedmont VA are red cedar i.e. juniperus virginiana? Although we do have white cedar i.e. thuja occidentalis along the coast (maybe that explains Sam's turn to the SW on Poorhouse Rd.), neither of those are even in the same genus as the cedrus of the exotic Middle East.

I already checked the area for reported UFO activity. None.

So don't worry. ;)

conspiracy to murder is a very large risk.

For those of you that don't know Sam.. He was a very highly disturbed young man and that this crime came out of some sort of perceived rejection on his part.. He has Bipolar like his sister Sarah, I'm pretty sure.. All SKR did was chase the media to get published for some free promotion. SKR was not the only music label, Sam ran with. It was also Wicked Intent he's closer to them.

Also alot of you are wondering how did Sam get his name Lil Demon Dog??? well he got it from Inuyasha(Anime) he was really into that stuff..

For those of you that don't know Sam.. He was a very highly disturbed young man and that this crime came out of some sort of perceived rejection on his part.. He has Bipolar like his sister Sarah, I'm pretty sure.. All SKR did was chase the media to get published for some free promotion. SKR was not the only music label, Sam ran with. It was also Wicked Intent he's closer to them.

Also alot of you are wondering how did Sam get his name Lil Demon Dog??? well he got it from Inuyasha(Anime) he was really into that stuff..

Worth mentioning that Inuyasha is a demon and the show is in part about demons and demon killers. It also features a story of lies, manipulation, and betrayal.

"Born to a dog demon father and human mother, InuYasha is a half-demon who initially wants to use the powers of the Shikon Jewel to become a full demon. After falling in love with Kikyo, the miko who guards the Jewel, he changes his mind and wants to become human so he can live with her, but Naraku manipulates both of them into believing they have been betrayed by one another. Kikyo is fatally wounded, but before she dies, she shoots an arrow through InuYasha to seal him onto a sacred tree. InuYasha remains in suspended animation for fifty years until Kagome Higurashi, Kikyo's reincarnation, pulls out the arrow and frees him."

Inuyasha%20demon%20form2.bmp

Well that makes a little bit more sense since i remember Sam saying that he had the name "Lil Demon Dog" since he was 12 years old on AIM.

The other theory of origins were the supposed fascination with the Son Of Sam killer David Berkowitz who said he was commanded to kill by a neighbor's demon possesed dog and the star reference to Humbaba and Procyon.

I dont think Sam was familiar with the star at twelve and i havent seen anything supporting a fascination with the serial killer aside from them both using the name Sam.

:devil::devil::devil:

Well that makes a little bit more sense since i remember Sam saying that he had the name "Lil Demon Dog" since he was 12 years old on AIM.

The other theory of origins were the supposed fascination with the Son Of Sam killer David Berkowitz who said he was commanded to kill by a neighbor's demon possesed dog and the star reference to Humbaba and Procyon.

I dont think Sam was familiar with the star at twelve and i havent seen anything supporting a fascination with the serial killer aside from them both using the name Sam.

yes he was a big Inuyasha Anime junkie if you really knew him.. and my boyfriend knew him. He told me he use to collect a lot of Anime.

#
MediaMiner.org - Anime Fan Fiction
Liger-Inuyasha [2] Ligerzero [1] Light [1] Light Bearer Lucifer [1] Light hawk [6] ... LilDemonDog [1] Lildevils556677 [1] Lilfrozenfire [1] lilghost [5] Lili ...
mediaminer.org/fanfic/srca.php/L/1 - 331k - Cached

Do you match LiLdEmOnDoG?Find out! I have baby blue eyes but they tend to changes ... the devils rejects Television The Simpsons, INUYASHA, The Family Guy, ...
www.okcupid.com/match?low=41&keywords=Blue...1...

However Shrim is familiar with the story of Humbaba I think. He mentions he was using the Demonic Bible a lot while working on his CD Doctrines of the Damned in the O.T.O. interview, and that book contains references to both Pazuzu who also appears on the CD cover and Humbaba Guardian of the Cedar Forest. They are both included in a ritual in the book.

SickTanicK Tha Souless - Timeline Biography

2000 : SickTanicK (Known at the time as S.iN) Releases self produced "S.iN" Industrial/Electronic/Experimental Project named : Subliminal Intent, Self presses and Sells over 500 copies Locally & on a non Domain Website.

2002 : SickTanicK Joins local Death Metal / Black Metal group "Necromemisis" Doing bass & backing vocals for the group and opens / plays shows with groups like "Nile" "Gorgasm" "Clutch" "Hemloc" & More.

2004 : SickTanicK Leave "Necromemsis" and Joins "Serial Killin Records" as exclusive Producer/Booker/Promoter "Talent Finder" & Artist, "Two Clipz" is added to the SKR Roster.

2005 : SickTanicK releases what is now called a "Underground Classick" "Premanitions", the "Deciples Of The Watch" are born, and SKR becomes Officially Established in the Underground, performing with Acts like "Mars (Mad Insanity Records) and ADR Lavey (Apt 3 DNA)".Later in the year "Serial Killin Records the DVD Vol.1" Drops and sets a Online Sales record Via Killmusick.com for selling out in a matter of MINUTES.

2006 : SickTanicK "Buys exclusive rights to be Full Owner of SKR" And finds new Talent in The Underground to Sign, the first new artist signed to the new roster is "Razakel" hailing out of Las Cruces NM.

2007 : SickTanicK begains working on Album Releases, as Old SKR Camp members are either fired, or drift away to parts unknown and are quickly forgotten and left behind. Two Clipz "**** From Tha Gutta" is released (Pro-Pressed), to a evergrowing SKR Fanbase. A short time later Razakels "Murder Potion" (Pro-Press) is released, selling out in the first week of Online Sales, establishing Razakel as "The Queen Of The Wicked****" Shortly there after "The Most Anticipated Underground Release Of 2007" SickTanicK : Chapter 1 : Doctrines Of The Damned drops and "Causes a Underground Shockwave" Selling out in the first Week of Online Sales alone. SickTanicK Is now called "The Savior Of The Wicked****" - Kapitol G Producitions (KGP). SickTanicK also finds (or is approached) by various Underground Artists looking to be a part of the growing Legacy that is becoming SKR, "Stitch Mouth, Bloodshot, & Con-Crete" are Added to the New and Improved SKR Roster.Also at this time SickTanicK buys "Killmusick.com" A legendary Online Forum/Store from Owner Kaptol G Productions (KGP), furthering SKR's tight grip on the Underground.

2008 : SickTanicK Plans a 12 Consective album release schedual & a full Merchandising line, January : Stitch Mouth "The Southern Devil Re-Visited" is Dropped (Pro-Press) and sells out in a matter of Weeks, March : Bloodshot "The Black Rose Revived" is Dropped (Pro-Press) and sells out in a matter of weeks, half of sales account for Pre-Order(s). Along this time the Final Addition to the SKR Roster is made, "Komatose of Kryptik" is the final addition to the SKR 08 Roster, in April 0f 2008 SKR Releases the much anticipated "In The Sin Of Man"(Pro-Press) from Komatose. May : Two Clipz "Stories Of A Contract Killer" LP (Pro-Press) Is Released, Selling out in its first week of Online Sales. June : The Long Awaited Razakel LP entitled "Madness & Despair" is Dropped (Pro-Press) and Sells OUT In Online Pre-Orders Alone. July : SickTanicK Returns with "The Lament Configuration" A tribute to Clive Barkers "Hellraiser Films" and is already Selling STRONGLY In Pre-Order(s) Alone. Time will tell how the Album Does, and what Next moves SickTanicK Plans to make as CEO Of one of the Biggest growing Underground Entities Today : Serial Killin Records / Killmusick.
SickTanicK / Serial Killin Records has performed / been booked in the Following States :
Albuquerque NM Santa Fe NM Chicago IL Detroit MI Southgate MI Indianapolis IN Anderson IN Bremerton WA Pheonix AZ Mesa AZ Dallas TX Austin TX Colorado Springs CO Denver CO Portland OR
SickTanicK / Serial Killin Records has performed with some of the following Acts :
Insane Poetry Sycksyde Scum Mars ADR Lavey ABK Anybody Killa Dice Cap One of Simken Heights Majik Duce Mental Ward Troubled Mindz Demonic Dark Half Ikkurruz Project Born Shy One Unusual Content And Countless Others

http://current.com/items/89669455_satanic-rap-on-the-rise-heres-the-story-of-one-indi-rapper.htm

From Sicktanick's myspace blog:

Sunday, June 28, 2009
Setting Myself Aside From The Rest & Setting The Record Straight
Current mood:Setting The Record Straight.
Category: Blogging
Let me first start off by saying if you are offended by this, or if you take this personal, than more than likely it was intended for you, anyone who knows me, i mean REALLY knows me, and has a mutual respect level knows this is not intended for them.
None of this is intended to be "**** Talk" i am beyond that, i come baring the truth from my angle, you can take it as you want to take it, anymore, others opinions are nothing but that, their opinions, i say things straight from my mouth and my experiences, others simply go by hearsay or personal delusion or jealousy.

The objective of this blog is to do a basic Q&A about a lot of questions i have been posed with as well as a chance to express my side of the story on some rumors that have been circulating about myself, and about my camp. This is the last and only time i will address some of these issues, i have too much of a busy life to dwell on idiocy.

First thing i want too address (which will also be addressed on my new record) Is this ongoing spurt of "Satanic Rap" / "Satanism" in the underground scene. Let me first address this by stating my experience in the world of the occult in a list of experience and affiliation. In my 10+ Years of being involved in the Occult I have :

1. Attended & Helped Conduct Two Traditional Theistic Satanic Masses

2. Attended & Conducted Three Traditional Theistic Satanic Baptisms

3. Performed / Conducted Lavey's "Invocation To The Conjuration Of Destruction"

4. Performed / Conducted "Invocation To The Conjuration Of Lust"

5. Performed / Conducted "Invocation To The Conjuration Of Compassion"

6. Performed / Conducted Lesser Magick Like "Power Sigils"

7. Performed / Conducted Left Hand Path Oriented Wedding & Union Rights (Including Blood Union Rituals devised in my own Chaos Magick System)

8. Performed Major Necromantik Rites Including A Astral Meeting Of Empathy With Azreal.

9. Performed Lesser Rights Rituals & Communication With The Obi (Voodoo).

10. Attended Four Gnostic Masses Conducted By The O.T.O

11. I Attend Regular Class For "Hermetic Science"

12. Is Currently A Associate Member Of The O.T.O (I Have Not Taken My Minerval Degree Yet)

13. Has Studied And Continues To Study At Length : Astro Theology.

14. Has Studied And Continues To Study The Qabalah.

15. Has Studied (In A More Minor Degree) The Goetia & Lesser Keys Of Solomon The King.

16. Has Studied And Continues To Study Enochian.

17. Has Attended Lectures On Religious Philosophy.

18. Has Completed the "Formula For Renouncing The Slave Religions" Conducted Officially By The O.T.O.

All of that is in a nutshell, (a VERY confined one at that) of some of my occult experience.

This what i feel differs me from Any other in the Underground. Despite what people may say or think, my musick goes beyond "Shock Value" *Though it IS Evident that shock value is used at times for marketing and entertainment it is not my main goal or concentration. Still think im full of ****? Ill give you TWO (And TWO ONLY) examples of how the occult influences my musick,(If you LISTEN you will find MUCH MORE) i will break my code for the first time here and now and give a glimpse into some of the things i hide (purposely) in my records :

Example 1 :
Chapter One : Doctrines Of The Damned Track 11 (My Flesh Is His Flesh) -

Verse 2 Lyric : "Now I Give The Invocation to the Lords Of The Abyss i summon thee i conjure thee and now i watch them manifest IVE CROSSED THE PLANETARY SPHERES FROM ABOVE THE EARTH ive made the ritual decent and now mankinds cursed"

If you are familiar with the occult, you will understand that that particular phrase has a esoteric occult significance, depending on what realm of the occult you are or have been involved in, you can take it one of two ways :

1. A Reference to the 10 Sepheroth In The Qabalalistic "Tree Of Life"

2. A Reference to the planetary Spheres Discussed in the Necronomicon

Exaample 2 :
Chapter One : Doctrines Of The Damned Track 14 (God Hates Me I Hate Him Too)

Verse 1 Lyric : "AT THE CROSSROADS I Met The Devil Took His Hand TWENTY COPPER OFFERINGS TO THE GODS its reimbursement for my pain & now they take my scars"

If you are familiar with the Inner workings of Voodoo, you would know that crossroads have a HUGE occult significance "23 Copper Offerings To The Gods" Represents a Number Of "Obi".

I compile all doctrines by using the hebrew system of Gematria (this is how it is decided what track numbers are which, how many verses / bars a song has, Gematria is the science of taking words and giving them occult numerical value, this system has been used since ancient times, every number has a root occult reference and significance.

Now that you know there is MUCH MORE than what you see and hear at face value, i encourage you to study my albums "Premanitions" & "Chapter One : Doctrines Of The Damned" TRUE DECIPLES OF THE WATCH Will Study and EARN the knowledge i address in these (what i like to call) "Audio Grimoires".

Im one to believe the occult is SACRED, not just ANYONE should be able to be involved or be able to practice it, that is why i have HIDDEN this knowledge within my Audio Grimoires, the musick will choose its TRUE listener and the listener will LEARN from the Audio Grimoire rather than just "Listen To It Cause Its Cool" This is why i DO throw elements of "Shock" value and "Entertainment" in my musick.

Its NOT intended to reach out and just touch anyone, its intended for a practitioner of the occult. NOW dont get it twisted, if you DONT practice to the occult and you just happen to "like my musick" thats fine by me and i appreciate those that do, i appreciate ANYONE who takes out the time to listen to my musick (be it for occult value or simply entertainment). But understand, im putting together my own personal GRAND GRIMORE in audio form, there is MUCH MORE to it than what you typiclly think.

All of that is what differs me from your usual "Im the devil, hail satan, kill christians" rapper. 99% Of underground rappers that claim "Satanist" have no idea of what that even means. The Most experience ive encountered is someone who happened to buy or browse through Anton Szandor Laveys "Satanic Bible", which is a great work of art for the "Secular Humanist" but does not delve into anything beyond that. That is merely a stepping stone for the un-initiate into the world of "Occult" (which btw Occult Simply means HIDDEN, nothing more) Knowledge.

So before you go and think your a devil worshipping badass who does or has the right to speak on the occult, do your research and take your head out of your *advertiser censored*,
i established my first Audio Grimoire in 2005, and i am the first and only to do it, i hold that crown tight and embrace it as "My Great Occult Workings".

2007 : SickTanicK begains working on Album Releases, as Old SKR Camp members are either fired, or drift away to parts unknown and are quickly forgotten and left behind. Two Clipz "**** From Tha Gutta" is released (Pro-Pressed), to a evergrowing SKR Fanbase. A short time later Razakels "Murder Potion" (Pro-Press) is released, selling out in the first week of Online Sales, establishing Razakel as "The Queen Of The Wicked****" Shortly there after "The Most Anticipated Underground Release Of 2007" SickTanicK : Chapter 1 : Doctrines Of The Damned drops and "Causes a Underground Shockwave" Selling out in the first Week of Online Sales alone. SickTanicK Is now called "The Savior Of The Wicked****" - Kapitol G Producitions (KGP). SickTanicK also finds (or is approached) by various Underground Artists looking to be a part of the growing Legacy that is becoming SKR, "Stitch Mouth, Bloodshot, & Con-Crete" are Added to the New and Improved SKR Roster.Also at this time SickTanicK buys "Killmusick.com" A legendary Online Forum/Store from Owner Kaptol G Productions (KGP), furthering SKR's tight grip on the Underground.

2008 : SickTanicK Plans a 12 Consective album release schedual & a full Merchandising line, January : Stitch Mouth "The Southern Devil Re-Visited" is Dropped (Pro-Press) and sells out in a matter of Weeks, March : Bloodshot "The Black Rose Revived" is Dropped (Pro-Press) and sells out in a matter of weeks, half of sales account for Pre-Order(s). Along this time the Final Addition to the SKR Roster is made, "Komatose of Kryptik" is the final addition to the SKR 08 Roster, in April 0f 2008 SKR Releases the much anticipated "In The Sin Of Man"(Pro-Press) from Komatose. May : Two Clipz "Stories Of A Contract Killer" LP (Pro-Press) Is Released, Selling out in its first week of Online Sales. June : The Long Awaited Razakel LP entitled "Madness & Despair" is Dropped (Pro-Press) and Sells OUT In Online Pre-Orders Alone. July : SickTanicK Returns with "The Lament Configuration" A tribute to Clive Barkers "Hellraiser Films" and is already Selling STRONGLY In Pre-Order(s) Alone.

All of these claims of "selling out in its first week" or "sells out in pre-orders alone" may sound all impressive, but I'd be curious to see how many copies they are pressing and "selling out", and my guess would be 100. :)

I don't see where the source of this timeline is, but most of it sounds like trumped up hype to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member